The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 940

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pugluv98 said…
this is after the war with the giants and this is just a sample post what you think (sorry to those who have done things similar to this i adopted some of your ideas)

Percy POV
I can't believe that tomorrow I go to Camp Half-Blood I went to go lean against the wall when I started falling. "Hera, if you did this your gonna regret it!!!"

Thalias POV
"yeah I"ll be there in a minute Phoebe, let me get my arrows." I went to go when the ground in front of me opened up and I fell through. "GODS!!! I HATE THIS!!!"

Nicos POV
I can't believe how many heroes went to Elysium after the war. I thought as I flopped onto my bed that wasn't there "CRAP!!!!"

Percys POV
"OW!" I yelled as i landed on the floor

"OUCH!" I yelled again as a person landed on me

"Thalia?"

"Percy?"

Suddenly there was a scream as a 14 year old demigod landed on top of me.

"Oh, come ON!" I complained as I pushed Nico off of me "Why does everything happend to me?"

"Cuz me and Thalia are just cool like that" Nico taunted.

"But seriously, what are we doing here" Thalia asked.

"I could ask you the same question" a familiar voice asked.

Zeus POV
I was about to welcome the campers to Olympus when suddenly three teenagers appeared out of nowhere.

"OW!" yelled a boy with black hair and green eyes, I was about to ask what he was doing here when a girl with black hair and blue eyes landed on top of him.

"OUCH!" he cried now I was getting angry but before I could talk a black hair boy with dark eyes landed on top of him

"Oh, come ON!" he complained "Why does everything happend to me!" He had a point there.

The other boy replied "Cuz me and Thalia are cool like that."

"But seriously the girl asked "what are we doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question" Chiron asked.

The three teens gasped as they saw fourteen super powered gods, a centaur and eight demigods.

"Who are you?" my voice booming.

Percy POV
I was about to answer when a package fell on my head.

"SERIOUSLY, WHAT DID I DO?!?!?!?" I exclaimed.

"Whats in the box?" Zeus asked "Open it."

I walked over and cut open the box inside there were two books and a note.

"Well? read the note" he commanded.

I cleared my throat and read:

Dear Gods,
I have sent these three heroes here so you may learn about the future from these books and perhaps we may avoid less bloodshed. However, if you try to kill these three or try to change the future I will take the books back and wipe any memory of this happening and may send the third if all goes well.

from Pugluv98

"Well, this is exciting we get to learn about the future" Athena said.

"Yes, it is" Apollo agreed. "We get to see how even MORE awesome I am!"

Artemis groaned

"But I would like my question answered" Zeus stated

Thalia,Nico and I had a quick conversation and decided that we would tell them our names, but not who we were unless the book revealed it. And just because my friemds are so awesome they pushed me forward.

"Like the note said, we are from the future, I'm Percy Jackson"

Poseidon flinched

"This is Nico di Angelo"

Hades head snapped forward

"And this is Thalia Grace"

After I said Thalias name a squeal came from a girl of about 10 years old with blond hair and gray eyes.

"Thalia, I thought you were gone forever!" she ran up and gave her a big hug which Thalia returned

"You'll find out how I came back" she promised.

Now that I got a good look I saw that Annabeth wasn't alone Chiron, Grover, Clarisse, Connor and Travis, Silena, Will, Beckendorf, and Katie were also there all looking between the ages of ten and thirteen.

"Whats the first book called?" Silena asked.

"Umm, The Heroes of Olympus Book One: The Lost Hero" I answered

"Whos the lost hero?" Ares asked

"Thats the point in reading" Athena stated

a few of the gods and demigods snickered at this

"Who wants to read first?" I asked

"I will" Hestia volunteered

I
JASON
EVEN BEFORE HE GOT ELECTROCUTED, Jason was having a rotten day.

well this is the sample like i said this is my first one give me advice on how i can make it better, im gonna need three posts before i continue
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
thanks to those who have read this im gonna need three posts if im gonna continue
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkrai6543 said…
big smile
post soon! this is good!
thanks darkrai6543, i might post tomorrow if....
1.) two other people post (besides you)
2.)I don't have a lot of hw
3.)If I feel like it jk
also, how do you bold and italicise?
big smile
since its halloween and 50 people have read this (or reread this) AND I have finished ALL of my math hw, expect the first chapter in about an hour or so
mischievous
okay
No Ones POV
I
JASON
EVEN BEFORE HE GOT ELETROCUTED, Jason was having a rotten day.

Suddenly there was a bright flash of white light as six people landed on top of each other.

"OW, Piper! Get off me!"

"Like it was my idea to land on you?"

"Well, was it?"

"You guys, stop fighting!" yelled a girl with blond hair and gray eyes.

"Annabeth's right" said a girl with gold eyes and curly brown hair.

"Hey, aren't we on Olympus?" asked a chubby cheeked asian boy.

"Yes, you are" Athena replied.

Older Annabeths POV
"Yes, you are." Athena replied

"Mom?" she asked stunned.

"Woah, Annabeth, its an older version of you!" Connor voice yelled.

"Hold on, Whats going on here?" (older) Grover asked

"Well, us nine, have been pulled back six years ago so the past demigods can learn about the future so we can try to avoid less bloodshed." Nico stated

"So that explains about the younger version of Grover, though, how will they find out about the future? a book?" Leo snorted

"yea" Thalia answered

"oh"

"But first, introduce yourself, these three" Poseidon gestured to Percy Nico and Thalia "have agreed to just say their names and not their godly parentage."

Annabeth stepped forward "I'm uhm Annabeth Chase" I said looking at her younger self. " this is Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang-"

"SWEET! your name means 'Master of Bows' right?" Apollo asked

"uh,yeah" the asian boy said

"Hope you live up to your name kid, after we finish this book I say we have a competition between Frankie here and Will" Apollo said grinning stupidly

"Apollo?" Dionysus asked

"Yeah?"

"Shut up"

Apollo huffed indignantly

Artemis did a 'go on' gesture

"Right, as I was saying this is Grover Underwood" Grover shuffled his hooves.

"and this is Jason Grace" I finished

everybody straightend when she said this

"Grace?" younger Grover asked

"common name" Jason shrugged, but their was worry behind it

"yeah I guess so" Grover said but he doubted that

"so whats the first book called?" Grover asked

"The Heroes of Olympus Book One: The Lost Hero, we just started" young Annabeth said shyly

"uhm, continue reading Hestia" Annabeth said

im gonna do the rest this is just to get people interested next POV will be Pipers..........................or will it?

COMMENT and feel free to give me advice to make it funnier (im not that funny, only sarcastic) but really 2 other people post and thanks darkrai6543 (luv the pic btw)
sad
I am going to post at least once a day so you won't have to wait long for the next part PLZZZZZZ POST WHAT YOU THINK I need to know if this is good
big smile
POST SOON! this is good and you should keep going, and if you want it funnier then you should read other forums like newbees forums or others like this.
thanks darkrai, ive read newbies and its hilarious. im going to post later today IF one other person posts on here

ok i edited some parts of it so it makes more sense TOTALLY forgot it was Annabeths POV dont worry, next chappie will be longer

ps im going to start putting a Y in front of the younger generation so its not confusing
wink
hey guys i may or may not post tonight it depends...................................­...­...­...­...­...­.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Child_of_Hermes said…
big smile
PLEASE POST THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wierdo2 said…
Pwease....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bornhuntress said…
laugh
AWESOME!!!! Post ASAP!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MythicLover said…
Are only you posting of can others continue the story too?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mynameis67 said…
angry
theif the whole begining was stolen
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita percyRox_ said…
hey i just posted on my forum if u wanna check it out link yeah its not that good but check it out
alright this is to darkrai6543, thanks for encouraging me!!! ps im going to keep it in 3 POV but i will put characters thoughts in * ex: *wow this guy is an idiot* Y Annabeth thought btw this is a sneak peek a also READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IN THE FIRST POST PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE STARTS IT OUT LIKE THAT, mynameis67!!! I was thinking about beginning before I even found out about fanpop

thanks though at first i thought it was only darkrai who liked this

Hestia cleared her throat and read
I
Jason

"Jason?" Leo questioned

"What?" he answered

"Why is your name the name of the chapter?"

"I don't know"

"Well if you read the book, you would know!" Clarisse snapped

"OH MY GODS, CLARISSE WANTS TO READ?" Connor yelled

"Quick call the insane asylum!" Travis joked

all the demigods - minus Clarisse laughed, the gods only suppressed smiles except for Apollo and Hermes laughed along with the demigods

Clarisse turned red "I just want to get through the book before we live it!"

"We would if you two stopped arguing" Chiron pointed out. That shut them up.

While this was going on Y Annabeths gaze drifted toward her future self. She was 5'8 with long blond hair and was deeply tanned *probally from all those years at camp* she thought. She then shifted her focus to the guy sitting next to her, what was his name? Percy Jackson? Yeah that was it, he was two inches taller than her older version and she had to admit it he was hot. What, with his black hair and intense green eyes he had the looks of a leader but what really struck her was the his aura of power it gave off the image that he was not somebody to be messed with. But when he smiled he had a playful attitude.She turned her attetion back to Hestia who began reading again.

I
Jason
EVEN BEFORE JASON GOT ELETROCUTED, HE WAS HAVING A ROTTEN DAY
big smile
post soon this rocks and thanks!
big smile
Awesome!!!! Post soon!!!! I wonder how younger Annabeth is gonna react to finding out she has a boyfriend and that it is the guy sitting i-dont-know-how-many feet from her!!!!!!! Can't wait for that chappie!!!
big smile
thanks bornhuntress, expect the next part in I dunno, an hour or so? PS to anyone, I dont care if you post about your forum but plz comment on this one. so yeah, if you do that i don't care if you spam

buTt if it makes anybody feel any better i will say it again, SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAVE DONE THINGS SIMILAR TO THIS, I ADOPTED SOME OF YOUR IDEAS keep checking daily next one I promise will be the full chapter GLAD SO MANY ENJOY IT!!!!
mischievous
idc, go ahead. post soon this is good! natural talent dude! keep going, and keep on going, i just hope you dont get stressed like i did, i started 3 forums, 1 didnt take off, another is my version of this, and another is starting up.
heart
DARKRAI YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!!! CHECK OUT THE TOP WITH THE SUMMARY AND STUFF I MENTIONED YOU AND BORNHUNTRESS FOR BEING THE FIRST TO REPLY AND LIKING THIS!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
thanks!!!! its true though, natural talent.
Hestia cleared her throat and read

I
Jason
EVEN BERFORE HE GOT ELETROCUTED,Jason was having a rotten day

"It couldn't have been that bad." Y Grover said

"It is if you fell off the freaking Grand Canyon" Leo muttered

"What?" Katie said looking suprise

"Nothing" Piper quickly said

Hestia gave her a look but continued

He woke up in the backseat of a schoolbus, not sure where he was

" How can you not know where you are, are you stupid or something?" Travis asked him. Thalia shot him a death glare.

"Ooh, does somebody have feelings for Jason?" Connor teased. Thalia stood up but Annabeth pulled her back down.

"You can kill him later, I just wanna get through the book first" Annabeth told the huntress,

"Spoken like a true daughter of Athena" jested Connor. Annabeth decided to ignore the comment.

holding hands with a girl he didn't know

"Awww" Silena said sniffling, this made Jason turn red.

that wasn't necessarily the rotten part

"Duh, isn't she your-" Leo was cut off by Hazel who slapped him upside the head. "OW!" he yelled indignantly.

the girl was cute, but he couldn't figure out who she was or what he was doing here. He sat up and rubbed his eyes trying to think

"WOW Jason's thinking , I didn't know it was possible" Thalia said acting suprised.

"What makes you say that?" Beckendorf asked sounding confused.

"Well, its these plans Jason comes up with." Piper explained

"Yeah his plans nearly always gets him killed." Leo commented

"Hey" he protested " I only do that because the brave things I do are so extreme they seem isanely stupid"

"Jasons got a point" Percy said " 98 percent of the things I do almost get me killed"

"So, if you go to make yourself some toast, its because of bravery?" Apollo remarked.

"Nah, I do that when I'm hungry" Percy shot back

"Whats the other two percent?" Will asked

"Is pure stupidity" Percy said giving him his trademark grin

"Which is almost all the time" Grover said slyly all the gods and demigods busted out laughing.

"I am not even gonna try to deny that, keep reading Hestia" Percy said while getting comfy in the couch next to his amazing girlfriend Annabeth. *But if the book mentions that me and Annabeth are dating im gonna be blasted to bits. He pushed the thought away, he did not want to think about living the rest of his life as a grease spot on a couch in the middle of the throne room on Olympus above the Empire State Building*

A few dozen kids sprawled in the seats in front of him, listening to iPods-

She was interrupted by Apollo

"I LOVE my iPod!" Apollo said

"Please go on Hestia, before he starts a haiku" Hermes begged. Everybody shuddered, for they had all heard Apollos haikus.

WOW, did not expect it to be this short, but you know how it is when your trying to come up with next. tomorrow i promise the rest will be up its pretty late and i finally bolded the parts where Hestia is reading (thanks again luvseaweedbrain)
big smile
post soon and again natural talent dude!
big smile
oh and second page!!!
When are you gonna post? If you dont i will have to send my army of drakons after you! ~dramatic exit~
worried
you have an army of drakons! how do you feed them??? wait, oh... i see...........
a little violent?!?!?!?! lol jk expect the next one on the 2 of november in the afternoon, i may put up a little piece in the morning and thanks for all of the positive posts *cough* mynameis67 *cough*
mischievous
umm, yeah, please dont send the drakons after me, and have a nice night!
@mythiclover i may do a contest to see who wants to do a chapter maybe a couple of chapters from now
Kay i wont send the drakons.....maybe~darkrai
pugluv~what do i have to do?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dezzypoo said…
angelic
post!!!!! soon!!!! plzz!!!!
thanks for the comments, i MIGHT post tonight, i got alot of hw (thank you English I) and if i do it may only be a page of half of it also, if i dont post for a couple days dont worry im either grounded of busy with hw I WILL NOT ABANDON THIS FORUM!!!!
big smile
Too bad I have no school all week due to a freak snowstorm
angry
LUCKY!!!
big smile
OK i finished my hw early, do expect the next part in and hour or two keep posting!! feel free to post anything you think would be funny and i will see if i can add it!!!
talking, or sleeping. They all look around his age...fifteen? Sixteen? Okay, that was scary. He didn't know his own age. The bus rembled along a bumpy road. Out the windows, desert rolled by under a bright blue sky. Jason was pretty sure he didn't live in the desert. He tried to think back... the last thing he remembered... The girl squeezed his hand. "Jason, you okay?" She wore faded jeans, hiking boots, and a fleece snowboarding jacket. Her chocolate brown hair was cut choppy and uneven, with thin strands braided down the sides. She wore no makeup like she was trying not to draw attention to herself, but it didn't work. She was seriously pretty.

"Is that you?" Demeter asked Piper nodded while blushing.

"He thought you were pretty as soon as he saw you!" Travis and Connor snickered.

" That is so sweet !" Silena squealed. Piper couldn't believe this was the previous counselor for the Aprohdite cabin.

"Too bad it doesn't happend to everybody" Silena said shaking her head.

"Yeah, why don't you tell her Percy?" Nico said grining the future demigods snickered. Everybody else just stared at him blankly.

"What is he talking about?" Aprohdite asked curiously.

"Nothing!" Annabeth said her face turning red for when her and Percy started dating, they had told each what they had thought about each other when they first met, but unforunately, Nico had been eavesdropping.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yeah, I do" Percy admitted

"Well when you put it like that it sounds like she the worst" Will pointed out "Is she that bad?" Nobody noticed- except Aprohdite, when Annabeth's gray eyes flared.

"Actually, she is the most amazing girl ever, she's smart, funny, and a great kisser ." Percy said smiling. Annabeth blushed at the compliment.

"When do we get to meet this oh so, great kisser girlfriend of yours?" Connor asked.

"Soon enough" was his only reply.

Her eyes seemed to change color like a kaliedascope-brown,blue, and green. Jason let go of her hand. "Um, I don't-" In the front of the bus, a teacher shouted, "All right, cupcakes, listen up!"

Everyone bursted out laughing. "Cupcakes? Seriously?" Ares asked.

"All right, we should at least get through the first chapter" Athena announced.

"No more interruptions" Chiron agreed.

ok i will post the rest soon its alot harder than i thought doing this kinda forum i will post again in an hour. until then, tell me your favorite part so far and again i need some ideas!!!!!!!!!
ok i have read what i posted and i think i see my problem, im spenking too much time trying to think of something funny instead of typing, im going to start doing one liners and AGAIN feel free to post what you think would be funny
mischievous
next post is tomorrow and IT WILL BE THE FULL CHAPTER matbe even the second....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.he­heh­e
mischievous
thanks for the chappie its really good, though i would suggest you should make it longer.
i am dont worry I WILL HAVE THE FULL CHAPTER DONE BY TOMORROW
what about the rest of you guys? what do you think i should do?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita persunshop said…
please post,nice post!
big smile
Awesome!!! Can't wait till tomorrow!!!
if you like this forum check out my other one link
Tell other people about these two forums, the more views and posts, the more ill post
big smile
ok im going to post in two or three hours so until then, tell me your favorite part so far!!!!
sad
sorry guys i have to start over i had just finished it when my computer died it will be up in about three hours again sorry