Jonas Brothers Another Joe Jonas Dream

Babygirl191 posted on Jul 18, 2010 at 10:47PM
danielle and i were getting ready to go and pick up my weeding dress when joe came out in his sweats and his tanktop and said "i love u baby so much " and then he frenched kissed me and me and danielle left andwhen we arrived at the wedding dress place i tried on my dress and danielle began to cry and i said "why are u crying sis"? and danielle said "you look so beautiful and amazing sis" and then i got out of my dress and then they put it in plastic and we drove home to find my mother and my stepdad their and i said" hello mom and dad" nad then my mother gave me a hug and a kiss and then i went up stairs to find joe with a box of candy and arose and i said "what do u want and howmuch is it going to coast"?and joe said"it is not going to coast anything and i do not want anything it is just to say i love
u and that in two days were are going to be husband and wife" and isaid "honey tomorrow is the reshal dinner and then the next day we are getting married." and the n the next day me and joe got up took a shower and got dressed and then we went down stairs to find nick with a big grin and i said "nick why do u have abig grin onyour face?" and nicksaid"because tomorrow you are going to be my sisterinlaw nad i am so happy" and i said " okay nick and why is your mom crying"? and kevinsaid "because u and joe are getting married tomorrow and she can't believe that she isgoing to have another daughter in law." and i looked at the clock and it said it was4:59 and the reshal dinner didn't start unitl 6 and the nick came down looking all handsome and cute andthen joe came down with a clean shave and looked so sexy and then i went up to him and frenched kissed him and i said "u look so handsome baby and sexy too" and then we all walked out the door and head to the reshal dinner and nick made a toast and said"first off i want to say marissa welcome to the family and joe i want ot say man u found a beatiful woman and smart woman too well here's to marissa and joe " and the n after we all ate we went home and the next day it was the wedding day and we were all at the chruch and i was getting my hair done and then my mom came in and said "rissa u look beautiful " and then denise came and said "are u ready marissa"? and i said "yes i am ready to get married." and then my dad walked me down the lile and then handed me off to joe and then the precher said" who gives this bride away"? and my dad said"me and here mother do ." and the preacher said do we have the rings?" and kevin said "yes i do " and the n kevin gave the rings to joe and the precher said "said joe reapt after me " and joe said "with this ring i t hee wed with sicknees and healthness for richer or poor" and then precher said" marissa reapt after me " and i said "With this ring i thee wed for sickness in healthnes for richer or poor unitl deat h do us part. and then he said "do u joseph adam jonas take marissa to be your alful wed wife for sicknes and in healthness for richer or in poor unilt death do u part ?"
and joe said"IDO" and then he asked me"marissa renee howard do u take joseph adam jonas to be your allful wed husband for sicknees andin healthness unilt death do u part?"and isaid"I DO" and the the preacher said"i now proannouce husband andd wife u may kiss the bride" and the njoe frenched kissed me and the we all went to the reseption and when we all got their and we all sat down kevin said"i want to prpose a toast to the happy couple marissa welcome to the family" and then we all drank wine and then me and joe got up and did the husband and wife dance to will always love you by dollyparton and then we deanced to when you look me in the eyes and then i danced wit hmy father to the dance by grath brooks and then i sat down again then joe's mom wanted to make a speech and she said" marissa welcome to the family ilove u so much sweetheart and joe i am so happy that u found a beautiful woman congratultions marissa and joe" and then after the reseption me and joe got into the limo and headed to the airport for our honeymoon we were going to paris and then we aboaded the pricate jet and left and when we arrived in paris we went straight to the hotle and checked in and went straight to our room and got our grove on and the joe looked at me and said" i love u mrsjonas so much beautiful woman of mine" and then i said"i love u to mr. joseph admajonas too. and then the next day we wnet site seeing and paris was so beautiful and we had andamazing time andthen after sixweeeks in paris we returned home now as husband and wife. the end i wll add more has the dreams contuine.

Jonas Brothers 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Babygirl191 said…
heart
I love JOE Jonas
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JonasLOVE4Eva said…
I dont want to sound mean, but that dream seemed a little fake. Who has dreams like that? Mine usually always end out wierd, not perfect.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Babygirl191 said…
heart
My dream