Jonas Brothers Do wewe like Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene as a couple? au wewe use to hate them like every other JEMI fans? [Share your Opinion/Thoughts]

sweet_sanaya posted on Nov 22, 2010 at 10:53PM
In the beginning i use to not like them as a couple because at first it felt like it was all for show. but now that some time has passed and they are still really close and getting closer and seem very, very happy together - i am starting to like them and it looks like the real deal to me. this is the first time i have really seen joe happy and taken with a relationship - his relationship with ashley is very different from all his past relationships, even the one with camilla. ashley just fits joe so well - the two of them seem to be very compatible - they both are nice and laid back and you can tell that from these pics. just like with kevin and danielle - with the two of them danielle was made for kevin, she’s his perfect match. and the more i see joe and ashley together it seems like she just might have been made for him - they are a really good fit.

To all the people hating on joe and ashley because of demi - it’s like wake up relationships end. would you much rather have him continue dating her and cheat on the side? i mean come on. and face the facts joe isn’t dating to date, he’s looking for a wife. i definitely couldn’t see him marrying demi, but i think him and ashley have some potential!!

And anyone with eyes could see that joe and demi dating was just weird. i always saw him more as a big brother to her. people just wanted to see them together because their characters in the movie camp rock were love interests but in real life the two of them didn’t fit at all.

I love Demi, but come on she is 18 and joe is 21, even though he can legally date her, it doesn’t mean he should. joe can get into bars and do things demi can’t because he’s 21 and joe is definitely a bit more mature - well let’s face it all the jobros - kevin, joe, and nick, are light years ahead of people their age on the maturity scale so it doesn’t surprise me that they date/marry females a little older than them.

So this is my thoughts. What yours?
Share here....
 [b]In the beginning i use to not like them as a couple because at first it felt like it was all for s
last edited on Nov 22, 2010 at 10:55PM

Jonas Brothers 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sexy_anji said…
heart
From the very beginning of JASHLE I adore them.
JASHLEY all the way.
 From the very beginning of JASHLE I adore them. JASHLEY all the way.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JonasLOVE4Eva said…
crying
OMG! She dresses like Joe. I honestly would perfer them NOT dating. I loved Jemi. Besides, I heard Ashley did some naked photos. Why Joe? WHY?!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ayraragan said…
heart
I don't like them dating. i love Jemi, but look... Joe is happy. i honesly don't care if she is happy, but as long as Joe happy i'm okay with them together. They love each other, so if they are happy, i'm cool with that. (Even i HATE Ashley greene... she is NOT ALICE!, and even i love Jemi...)
And i would be perfectly fine if they will married. WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY, JOE. (after all, they are so cute together!)

I don't like them dating. i upendo Jemi, but look... Joe is happy. i honesly don't care if she is happy