The Kane Chronicles True au False

GreekRULES515 posted on Aug 04, 2011 at 07:25PM
Okay so this was on the Harry Potter forums so you ask a True or False question and then TPBM (the person below me) will answer

Example: TPBM loves Carter than the person below would say True or False (better be true)

Let me start

TPBM thinks Sadie should be with Anubis
last edited on Aug 04, 2011 at 07:25PM

The Kane Chronicles 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita partypony said…
Sure. If Walt doesn't die, I mean.

The whole immortal thing might be a bit difficult to resolve though...

TPBM thinks that Walt will die.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Artemis_8 said…
True. But I love Walt(Not, Like, how Sadie loves him, I just think he's an awesome add to the mix) I don't want him to die, BUT... The way I see it, is that he'll die in the war against Apophis, Sadie will watch him die and be upset and all, Anubis is there to comfort her, then HELLO!! We end up with the Sanubis(Sadie/Anubis) coupling.

TPBM was sad when Zia 'died' then was like "What The Osiris?" when she smashed the was like "Oh, not cool man... Not cool at all..." When they found out that she was a shabti.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nemisis said…
true so true i felt so bad for carter

TPBM thinks carter and sadie should have kept hosting the gods cuase they wernt doing no harm
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MaThMaTiCaL said…
smile
true
i think sadie and carter are very responsible. they do have their times but when they felt they needed to stop they stopped.

TPBM thinks that Riordan she write more about egyptian mythology than greek mythology.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Tartarusfire3 said…
False
I like greek mythology much better than egyptian

TPBM Thinks that someone is going to host Ra in the final book
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GreekRULES515 said…
smile
False nah ra is too weak who would want to?

tPBM likes ZiA