The Kane Chronicles Sadie And Carter Meet Percy Jackson!

rock4ever posted on Feb 11, 2012 at 07:54PM
Hello, rock4ever here, and I am one HUGE Percy Jackson fan! I started reading "The Red Pyramid" because it said "If you liked Percy Jackson you'll like this new series!" so I bought it and I loved it! Then I read "The Throne Of Fire" and I loved it! So then I read the first chapter of "The Serpent's Shadow" and I loved it! So I searched to see if there was a club on fanpop for "The Kane Chronicles" and there was! (I knew about fanpop because one of my clubs is "The Heros Of Olympus") So now I'm here, doing this forum! Well, injoy!

Characters: Sadie, Carter, Amo, anyone I forgot from "The Kane Chronicles", Percy, Annabeth, Grover, leo, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, all gods, and anyone I forgot.

Summory: Sadie and Carter are fighting a monster, when a boy (Percy) helps them defeat the monster. The boy introduced himself and wants to help with Sadie's problem, but soon, the one of boy friends well suffer!

I well post when I have FREE TIME and I won't post till one person comments. I hope you like it! Bye!

The Kane Chronicles 25 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sparkles3 said…
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rickfan said…
wink
post soon
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita icuSTALKER said…
Post!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SomeRandomFan said…
tongue
post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
lol! spam
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita maiden4ever said…
oooooooh! POST!!!!! :) :)
i'v seen your name on the HoO club...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita allanvdsouza said…
i want read this story!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HollyKirby said…
cool
You will post!!!! I have ur address and I have a gun!!!!!!!!!!! If u dont post i will kill u!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!IM EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Im_rock4ever said…
cake
wow you all really want to read it. fine ill post (tomarow) (maby sunday) because ITS FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GOT TO GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! aso not that many people are here, and i checked this forum for 10 days then i gave up. i was thinking everyone abandoned this club. *sigh* i do really love the kane chronicals...

sparkles3: you were the first comment, so you get cake!
Rickfan: im going to!
icuSTALKER: I AM!
SomeRandomFan: i like spam....
maiden4ever: i am and ive aso seen you around HoO.
allanvdsouza: i want read this story? dont you mean i want TO read this story? LOL sorry just had to say that!
HollyKirby: ....... freaky. I LOVE KIRBY! HES JUST SOOOOOOO CUTE! hes just to fat. BECAUSE IM FAT! IM FAT! YOU KNOW IT! i love that song!

(aso i know my username is not the same... you know, rock4ever to Im_rock4ever, but theres a reason for that...)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bukluvr17 said…
big smile
plz post
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita annabeth523 said…
plz post!! soon!!!!
big smile
and . . . i also agree that a crossover is possible through the end of tSS(the serpant's shadow)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Timmyoseaton said…
Post soonnnnnnnn he hasnt posted in 20 days lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greekgirlA said…
u haven't had free time in 2 months? harsh.
very
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wisdomsduaghter said…
please n post soon!! ....i agree with greek girl talk about harsh....
post soon!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rainbow_goddess said…
PPPPOOOOOOOSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! I COMMAND U TO POST RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!
ummmmmm......... 3 months is a long time without posting. im starting to get a bit worried.
I agree!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
and u havent even posted once.
angry
R U EVEN GONNA POST?!? this is an amazing plot, but u need to post so that the fans can have something to read!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eshshishkebab said…
laugh
POST PLEASE!! I'm a mega fan of both Percy Jackson AND The Kane Chronicles, just like you. So please post!! And don't forget Anubis when you do!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita makorra327 said…
crying
post... Post...POST!!!!!!!!!!!! it sounds sooo cool!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Demeter13 said…
Hello if anyone won't post why didn't we start the forum already? K and ps the best ever Percy Jackson role play is at Greek demigod role play right here on fanpop!!!! Plz join!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PixyStar436 said…
crying
POST! POST! I have been waiting 4eva!