The Kane Chronicles The 21st Nome RP

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Sep 20, 2012 at 11:06AM
This takes place in the future. Carter Kane is now Pharaoh with his sister, Sadie Kane, as the Chief Lector. The year is 2027, Carter is now 30. The magicians from the Brooklyn House left to other nomes after defeating Apophis to help rebuild. They gotten use to their new home and only some adult teachers were left. After becoming Pharaoh, Carter moves some magicians from other nomes to take care of the house. He sent teachers there to help them.
~
The leader of the Nome is Taylor (Nicolicious). Second-in-Command is Alexei 'Avis' Borodin (me). Third-in-Command is Maximus di Auditore (Alvin2442)
~
Rules:
1.) No children of characters without my permission
2.) No killing of other characters
3.) No Demigods
4.) No controlling of other's character without his/her permission
5.) Do not make your character's too strong
6.) No Gods, they retreated to the Heavens. But you can contact them once in a while
~
Name:
*Nickname:

Appearance:

Personality:

Last Nome:

God Path(s):

Main Magic:
*Other Magic:

Weapon of Magic:
*Other Weapons:

*Ancestry:

*Pets:

*Other Information:

(* means Optional)
~
Magicians:

Alexei 'Avis' Borodin - 18 Nome, Russia - Elemental Magic Teacher (me)
Noel Clarette - 360 Nome, Antarctica - Initiate (Demeter13)
Taylor - 207 Nome, Australia - Stealth Teacher (Nicolicious)
Seth Diablous - 57 Houston, Texas - Initiate (darkling_menace)
Isabelle Alicia Kane - 1 Nome, Egypt - Initiate (JasmineValdez)
Maximus di Auditore - 51 Nome, Austin - Combat Magic Teacher (Alvin2442)
Alice Rix - 43 Nome, Jamaica - Initiate (Kat-chan)
Kiera Mason - 9 Nome, London - Light Magic Teacher (ShadowRanger)
 This takes place in the future. Carter Kane is now Pharaoh with his sister, Sadie Kane, as the Chief
last edited on Jan 02, 2013 at 02:37PM

The Kane Chronicles 387 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 387

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Alexei Borodin
*Nickname: Avis

Appearance:White spiky hair, purple eyes and a muscular body

Personality: Doesn't like anyone much but he thinks of them as his family. He seems like he hates them.

Last Nome: 18, Russia

God Path: No Path Yet

Main Magic: Combat and Elemental
*Other Magic: Chaos Magic and other

Weapon of Magic: A Khopesh, a staff and a wand. Has some magic amulets and rings
*Other Weapons: Has a collection of weapons in his room
*Ancestry: Descendant of Setne and Prince Meshikov. Father is Yuri Borodin.

*Pets: A Black Lion name Mavros

*Other information: Likes music, favourite band in Avenged Sevenfold. Plays the guitar, drums and piano. Can cook very well. Sometimes likes to turn into a falcon gaining his nick name "Avis" meaning "Bird" in Latin. He is half Russian, half Egyptian. His mother left him with he was born and his father struggled to raise him. His father died when he was 5
Speaks with a Russian ascent
Teaches Elemental Magic
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Name: Alexei Borodin *Nickname: Avis Age: 17 Appearance:White spiky hair, purple eyes and a mu
Avis: I try to shake an ankle-bitter off my leg "Get off! Bogi Yegipta pomogi mne" (Gods of Egypt help me) I roll my eyes "If you get off ve I'll give you a cookie" she got off "Let ve make some" I walk to the kitchen and make some cookie cursing in Ancient Egypt and Russian. I made some and gave it to her. I went up to my room and lock the door. Mavros was asleep in his corner. I lay on my bed
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Demeter13 said…
Name: Noel clarette

Appearance: brilliant green eyes, strawberry blonde hair, thin, long legged

Personality : she's kind of socially awkward, keeps to herself

Last nome: Antarctica, 360th nome

God path: Nephyths

Main magic: elemental

Wepon: staff and wand

Ancestry: unknown

Other: she was raised in the 360th nome but her mother sent her to Brooklyn house, she was only ever around a handful of ppl which is why she's socially awkward.

Noel: I walk quietly down the halls a couple scrolls cradled in my arms
Avis-Comes out the door and sees Noel. Look at her. Mavros comes out of the room and growl at Noel before walking away
Noel: I hear a growling,"wht is tht?" I jump back from Avis.
Avis:"My lion of course. Mavros"
Noel: I regard the lion cautiously,"oh, I've never seen one."
Avis-"Really?" looks at her "Well Mavros is the last Black Lion on Earth"
Noel: " odd." I look over Avis.
Avis-"He is not odd!" I snap
Noel: I wince
Avis: I mutter something in Russian "What's your magic?"
Noel: "elemental, mainly water."
Avis-"Come on then! My class starts in 5 minutes" I storm to my class
Noel: I bite my lip, wondering wht I'd done to make him angry I walk to the library.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nicolicious said…

Name: Taylor
*Nickname:Tay

Appearance:The same ol me

Personality: Kind, courageous everything that makes a great person :P

Last Nome:207, Australia(Made it up)

God Path: Anubis

Main Magic: Death magic
*Other Magic: Combat magic

Weapon of Magic: A staff with a skull on the end
*Other Weapons: Two Khopeshes and a dagger

*Ancestry: I related to the great wizard of the 207th Nome

*Pets: Scorpion Mister Cuddlesworth, Grffin Pylos.

*Other Information: Avis and her trained together so they know each other.
At Elemental Class~
I commend Mavros to attack the class as they try to get a red scarf tied to his tail. I fought along side my lion
I walk into my stealth class and teach them about different techniques of stealth with magic and without magic.
In the end they got the scarf after many many tried.
"We did it!" one student said before passing out. I walk out the class, Mavros wnet to our room. I jump from the second floor to first floor and land on the couch. I watch the movie called "Defiance"
(Cara, wanna be the leader of the 21st nome?)
Ii look through the scrols
(Oh ok...sure.)
"Okqy class dismissed." I say after a kid turns himself into a chicken and then gets stuck under a basket. I free the kid and walk into the main hall but there was too much noise so I walk outside and see Phillip of Macedonia gliding through the pool.
I see Taylor at the balcony and walk up to her "How was your class"
"Exhausting some kid got stuck in a basket as a chicken." I say. "Yours?"
"Good, they all passed out"
"Kids." I say. I lean my head on his shoulder and look out across the balcony. "I need help with controlling this Nome. Will you help me?" I ask him,
"Lead a bunch of sorvantsov(brats) with my best friend, why not?"
"Thanks. I new I could count on you." I say grinning.
"Of course you can, I'm Russian" Chuckles
"And I'm Aussie." I say. "Though I don't know what that has to do with it." I say.
"I vas trying to say that Russians were loyal, though after thinking it vasn't true. But you can count of me Taylor. My loyalty is to the House, to Ma'at." I look at my watch. "I have Combat Training. Glory to the Gods" I say before turning into a falcon and flying away
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkling_menace said…
Name: William S. Crowe
*Nickname: Will

Appearance: Tall, skinny, long black hair, wears a white T-shirt with a blue plaid over-shirt, blue jeans brown boots, a green trucker hat, and a crocodile tooth around his neck.

Personality: Hes nice and polite to people, he sometimes rambles on even when no one is around, and when he also has a playful personality.

Last Nome: 113, Louisiana (made it up)

God Path: Sobek.

Main Magic: Water.
*Other Magic: Can control crocodiles.

Weapon of Magic: Staff painted to look like its made of the scales of a crocodile and has a crocodile head carved in the top.
*Other Weapons: A hunting knife (nothing magic about it, but just in case)

*Ancestry: His ancestors on his mothers side immigrated from France and moved to Louisiana a long time ago, he doesn't know much about his fathers side.

*Pets: An adolescent crocodile (4 feet long, 200 pounds) named Al (ironic huh?)

*Other Information: His mother was raised sophisticated and his father was a redneck, so he learned many skills from both of them. From his father he learned how to hunt and fish, make any animal into a meal, and fight off crocodiles bare handed. From his mom he learned proper manners, and how to speak French. Since hes from a deep part of Louisiana, he speaks with a southern accent.
(Hey)
"Seeya." I say to Avis as he leaves.
I got into the combat magic class. I summon a red avatar that looks like me (I don't have a path yet). Class is dismissed. I go to the couch and continue watching Defiance
I go to Taylor "I'm going to learn the Path of Amun-Ra" I turn into a falcon and go to the library. I turn back human. "Give me the scrolls to lean the Path of Ra" The Shabti gave them to me. I turn into a falcon and fly to my room to learn
Noel: I read through scroll after scroll...
"I need to see Zia" I gather my scroll and put them in my bag. I run down to Taylor "I'm going to Egypt, tell Carson to take over my class. I need to see Lady Zia to learn the path" I gave her a quick hug, turn into a falcon and go into Duat. I reappear in the First Nome still as a bird. I look for Zia and find her with Carter Kane at the throne. I turn human and kneel "My Lord" Carter nodded "What brings you here Alex?" he asked
I stand and look at Zia "I want to learn the Path of Ra and I want the Eye of Ra to be my teacher"
They whisper something
"I will teach you" Zia said "But you have to prove worthy the power of Amun-Ra, now!" she took her staff and wand from Duat and throw fire at me. I retrieve my weapons, my khopesh and my wand, and twist my staff to avoid fire. I continue twisting my staff and turn it into fire. I blast fire to Zia. Carter, being next to her, dispel the attack. I got a plan. Zia jumped from the throne and landed in front of me. I struck my Khopesh on the ground. We began fighting. I was losing but I still had my plan. Zia stepped into my trap. As we were fighting, I was drawing a Hieroglyph on the ground and a circle around it with some Hieroglyph. I activate the Hieroglyph, the circle and the Hieroglyph glow orange. Zia is standing on the Hieroglyph for Fire, around the circle is the Hieroglyphs for Prison. She couldn't get out of the circle. Both Zia and Carter seemed calm. Then, Zia activate it herself and fire burst out. "Lady Zia!" Then, the spells subside so does the fire, Zia was standing there, her clothes a little burnt.
"How..?" I asked
"You have much to learn Alex"
"And I will learn" I bowed "And please, call me Avis"
She took me somewhere to learn
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JasmineValdez said…
Blaze, is it okay with you if I make my character the daughter of Zia and Carter? Or have been raised by them?
(Sure)
Name: Isabelle Alicia Kane
*Nickname: Liz

Appearance: Curly, long chocolate brown hair , deep navy blue eyes, a splash of freckles across her nose, mischievous smirk

Personality: She's funny and loud, a people-person. She's also somewhat rebellious, and tries to stand out.

Last Nome: 1st Nome, Eygpt, where she trained with he adopted parents, Zia and Carter. (She was born into the Texas nome, but her parents died at the museum party when Apophis attacked. Read the 3rd book if you don't get what I mean.)

God Path: Nut, The sky goddess

Main Magic: Air, flight, storms, etc.
*Other Magic: She knows a bit of combat magic from Carter, and a hint of fire magic like Zia

Weapon of Magic: Gold Kopesh, ivory staff, ivory wand. She also has a standard magic kit and amultes that turn into a tiger, and a hawk.

*Other Weapons: Black Swiss Army Knife (What else could she possibly need?)

*Ancestry: She was born into a long line of magicians
, but she never bothered research exactly who. She considers Carter and Zia her parents.

*Pets: Her amulets, but nothing else. Her life is a little too crazy to take care of real animals.

*Other Information: Carter and Zia decided that she could benefit from training at the Brooklyn House, so the sent her back with Avis when he visited. She doesn't really consider herself a student or a teacher there, she wanders around and does whatever.
Alvin2442 commented…
Ah, that was scary. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"Take my daughter with you Avis"
"Yes My Lady" I bowed. I turn into a falcon and land next to Liz who is talking with Carter. I turn back human "I am here to take you back to the 21st nome"
I sigh. "I know. They're hoping it'll be good for me, going to where dad got his training. Well, come on then. Let's go." I tap the statue next to me and a portal appears. "Bye Dad, see you Mom." Without another word, I grab my backpack from the ground and step through the portal.
*im sitting on the couch with Al by my side watching animal planets Fatal Attractions*
wow, those people are really stupid having a dangerous animal for a pet, aint that right Al
*pets Al on the head*
I step through the portal too "Welcome to the Brooklyn House"
*i see some people come through a portal*
hey y'all hows it going?
I crane my head up to look at the massive room. I've seen a lot of cool places in Eygpt, but still. Huge windows look out on the terrace, with a great veiw of the city. To my right, a mahogany staicase leads to another floor. The fireplace could easily fit a few cars, and there's a wall of flatscreen tv's above it. "Wow. Nice place."
(okay, i guess im a fuckin ghost now!)
A guy with black hair come up and asks how we're doing." Fine, you?.. Nice crocidile by the way."
(Well, sorry. I didn't see yours until after I posted.)
"William, this is Liz, our new member. Her parents are Carter and Zia Kane"