The Lost Boys Movie Kiefer's kanzu, koti

director101 posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 11:42PM
I own the overcoat that Kiefer wore in the movie. I bought it in the late 1980s from Butterfield's auction. It is a heavy, very old-fashioned wool overcoat, and has been modified with the addition of watch parts of a button, and strategic slits so that the "flying" harness can be worn under it.
I'd like to sell it to a genuine fan, but it is not going to go cheap. Is there anyone on this site with some real disposable income ...?

The Lost Boys Movie 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _-Fawn-_ said…
aha NO F*CKING WAY!!! YOU OWN HIS COAT?!?!?!?! ahhhhh! dude! i would soooo f*cking buy it! ...HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST!!!???!!! ahhhh dude,your sooo lucky!!! he's like my favorite character in the movie! (which is my most favoritest movie EVER! i know everything about anything related to the lost boys....(did i mention your soo lucky?...awesome dude ;)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita director101 said…
I will probably be putting it on a popular auction site (you can guess which one) in a month or so. I'm finishing up post-production on a movie, and afterward, I'll be selling a lot of my remaining memorabilia so I can replace my aging car!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita director101 said…
cool
BTW, it's now being auctioned off on eBay. I posted it today (5/16), and it will be up for 10 days. I wouldn't part with it, but I need to replace my car, which will be used in my next feature film. Please spread the word!
 BTW, it's now being auctioned off on eBay. I ilitumwa it today (5/16), and it will be up for 10 days. I