The Secret Life of the American Teenager Ben and Adrian

VMars4ever posted on Jul 09, 2009 at 07:27PM
I know, from the last episode and next weeks episode promo, that it looks like Ben might have sex with Adrian. I'm wondering what everyone thinks of that, and if people think the two will go through with it. After all, Adrian does love Ricky and Ben loves Amy, seeing as Amy and Ricky might be getting closer with each other, do you think they might do this out of jealousy, and mutual revenge?

The Secret Life of the American Teenager 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katielou22 said…
smile
I really do not think that Ben would do that to Amy. I also think that Ben would be to scared to have sex with Adrian. lol She is soo experienced and he soo isn't. lol But it does look like that Amy and Ricky might be getting closer, but I am wondering if maybe the producer made the preview look that way. They have done it b4, when Amy said "You're breaking up with me?" and that was all that was shown in the preview for the episode 7. It made you think that Ben really was going to break up with Amy, but that wasn't the case at all. Sorry, I hope I am not confusing you. lol But I think that the preview for episode 9 was made to look like Amy and Ricky might start being together, but they really won't. It's just a thought. lol After all, if Amy and Ricky are becoming so close, then why did she say "I hate Ricky..." in the latest episode. And why didn't Ricky stand up for her when Amy and Adrian were fighting in last episode. lol sorry for the long comment. My mind is just boggling. lol Tell me what you think.