The Vampire Diaries Couples COUPLES TVD RANT THREAD!!!

deluv posted on Sep 11, 2011 at 12:55PM
Okay, Let's keep the wall clean, if you want to rant, here's the place for you

The Vampire Diaries Couples 33 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bussykussi said…
heart
Hey guys ! so how can started? I'm so excited now! the last days are always the hardest bcuz u know Tvd come closer ! But i think the last day before Tvd started would be the hardest ! it's like B.day ! i'm always excited to have b.day and now i'm excited for Tvd! have u any exceptation for season 3?? I want see more delena and Forwood action! I want see Bad stefan and i hope we will see a little bit Au-action bcuz i want some Staroline moments :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita STEFIdi said…
heart
i can't wait for Season 3!I WANT NEW DELENA SCENES!I LOVE DAMON AND ELENA WITH ALL MY HEART!AND I WANT A LITTLE BIT KLEFAN!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Tigerlily888 said…
hmmm
I'm really excited too but i found the promo very disappointing as the only people they had were stefan, alaric, damon, klaus and elena...I WANT ALL characters to be involved!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jereimy said…
angry
ok im really disappointed of some DE fans, how they can say that bamon fans are desilusional when it is only A TV SHOW GROWN UP PEOPLE, BAMON FANS ARE PERSON THEY THINK WHEREVER THEY WANT NOT EVERYBODY BELONGS TO IAN'S CULTE AND NOT EVERYBODY LOVES DELENA DEAL WITH THAT, THIS WAS A NICESPOT FOR ALL FANS CAN KNOW EACH OTHER AND THIS GIRL IS DOING THE OPPOSITE, I KNOW THERE IS SOME SWEET DE FANS BUT I DONT LIKE WHEN THEY THINK THEY ARE RIGHT WHEN GUESS WHAT DE FANS DOESNT OWN THE SHOW, DE FANS DOESNT WRITE THE SHOW, AND THEY ARE NOT GOD OK

IN A TV SHOW EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN AND IF DELENA HAPPENS WHO CARES IN TIME THEY WILL BE BORING AND PEOPLE WILL GET TIRED OF THE INVASION OF DELENA AND NIAN ALL OVER THE INTERNET SO MAYBE THE SHOW WILL END AND END OF THIS STORY

LIVE YOUR LIFES YOU ARE NOT ELENA IT DOESNT EXIT DAMON AND IAN WILL NEVER BE YOURS SO WHO CARES IF SOME PEOPLE LIKES OTHER COUPLE THIS IS A TV SHOW, FICTIONAL OK....

AND DELENA FANS POST ALSO SOME CRAZY STUFF IN THEIR SPOT, REALLY CREEPY, THEY WORKSHIP DELENA WITH ALL THEIR HEART, NOT LOVE THEM WORKSHIP THEM JAJAJAJ I BET THE PRAY TO THEM JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lannieluv7 said…
I want some angsty bamon scenes.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SammylovesGina said…
omg!!!i really want some stefan and caroline scenes,too!!!!!!and rippah!stefan and some Klefan;) OMG so excited!!!:D
and i want something really unexspected!!something that just blows you off!and many,many flashbacks!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SammylovesGina said…
hmmm
i am NOT a DE fan but it bothers me when some people say always:de fans are always so mean!!they always troll around!-and so on...
they are always some weirdos in EVERY fandom!i've met a lot nice De fans(most of all YOU Alina!!).maybe there are more trolls or whatever in their fandom because their fandom is simply so big.
angry
^^awww Sammy ur are so sweet! I hate it 2 when some fans are so mean! How Sammy say in every fandom are trolls! I know Bamon fans who are really nice and other they are not so nice but really in every fandom are nice ppl and not so nice ppl! @jereimy can u pls doN#t be so rude we try to be nice to each other and u come again with *De fans are this and That* *Ian is this and That* If u don't like what we say then don't care what we say we can say what ever want or is it not allowed?? Btw love u sammy!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita STEFIdi said…
heart
awww Sammy all DE fans loves you!And yes you have right OUR FANDOM IS SIMPLY SO BIG!
hmmm
um...yeah they're are trolls in every fandom-it's a shame some show their true colours really!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bratski2192 said…
I loathe it when others go around judging others when it comes to their shipping/show preferences, no matter who it is. Not everything that is harshly said is one fanbase's doing. It's ALL of them.

I don't like it when some say the Delena fans are delusional in thinking that Elena will love Damon to the same extent as Stefan, but differently. It's gonna be different than the books, but the love triangle is an essential part that has been stated to be one of the only things that will stick close to the books (tho not progression-wise).

It bugs me when some are so sure that DB exists too. IMO, I don't see anything at all between them, except reluctant teaming up/tolerance to protect Mystic Falls & Elena. Never have I seen that they care for each other as individuals. Yes Damon respects how much she loves Elena, & he doesn't necessarily wants her to die, since she is Elena's friend, & he's learning to care for life & death, since he's rediscovering his humanity, but still, don't see anything there to prove even an inkling that DB care for one another personally at all. We shall see.

We all love who we love.

<3 all TVD verse.

It bugs me when some start to say that Stefan's actions can be excused cuz he's the *good* brother. He was possibly even worse as a Ripper back in the day than Damon, plus he's going back to that, so how does that make him any better than Damon?

I don't get how some can say that Elena is cheating with Damon when she doesn't love him like that (yet). She kissed him cuz she cares about him (not just about pity), so why jump to the conclusion that she no longer loves Stefan, & is just like Katherine? She might not even be with Stefan if she gets with Damon. Oi.

Ok done ranting. Not trying to offend anyone. JMO.
cloudy
yeah i respect you're opinion and do agree with some stuff like the stefan part!!! but why does it BUG you that people like DB-I hate DE but it doesn't BUG me that people like it-I couldn't care less what people like-I can't stand it when people can't just except other people's fanbases-ANYTHIG can happen on this show as many of the cast have said! :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita WonderlandKills said…
I just want to say Bamon fans, stop calling us all fucking racist.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kirstyjayne said…
I think the major problem between fanbases, is we all tend to genralise way too much, as if someone in a fanbase said it, it isnt this fan said this, it is Well the Delena fans said this the Stelena fans said this, which causes more problems, because 'Delena fans' 'Stelena fans' our like no we didnt, an I think one of the issues is fans learning that we arnt accountable as a whole for the actions of individuals, people think because you ship the same people in this one show, you our all similar people, that is a load of crap, if the fanbase too a bit of time off from arguing with each other, I think they would find out they hold quite a few similarities, I mean I am a Bamon fan and I get on and am similar to a few Bamon fans, but on a whole there is also alot different from me, which is the same for every fan base, I think if we stopped with the they said this they said that, it would be more peacful for all.
hmmm
ummmm.... @wonderlandkills racist? you're genrelising!!!! Some fans are racist-I've seen it but not all!
^Tigerlily i know not all from The bamon fans are racist i mean ur are not are racist! I thought this spot have ended their war??? Guys it's really sad what happen to us we all are Humans and insult the other bcuz they have different opinion ?? just imagine u have the same opinion it will be BORING!!! no one can say to the other person what he/she has to do!! Respect or don't care what other ppl say bcuz it#s the only selution to have Peace!
Everyone love their Ship doesn't matter whether Delenna,Stelena,Bamon etc... u can't change ppl desicion!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _VivalaVida_ said…
Tigerlilly you're SO right. Everything can happen, sure. In fact I already predict Katherine and Elena becoming lesbians and running together, Jeremy suddenfly falling for Sheriff Forbes, and of course Bamon. Hell yeah right.

Okay, if you didn't get it, it was sarcasm. Lmao, hell Damon has more build-up and scenes with Liz then with Bonnie. I think that most DB fans confuse the show with the books. Just because they happened in the books, it doesn't mean that they have to happen on the show. Get over yourself, please. IMO it would be completely out of character and wrong for both, and I doubt that Kevin who loves Damon so much would do such a thing just b/c of some rabid fans yelling for Bamon. Like it or not, the show will always be about the triangle. Actually, it's season 3 and the real triangle is starting now, so..you really think that the writers put effort and spent three years of the show bulding-up the relationship between Delena so preciousely and slowly just to make Bamon happen all of a sudden, or ever, for that matter? You're so wrong. But honestly, I'm very tired of always arguing about it and I'm being called a troll just because I speak the truth and it burns.

It's not like Damon has a soft spot or whatever you have on your mind for Bonnie, he's just beginning to care about people and life in general. You see even in 2x19, when he let Andie go and didn't kill her. That's what I'm talking about, he's humanizing himself and not just for Elena or Stefan. But Jesus, you get wrong EVERYTHING. Every fucking interaction that Damon and Bonnie share, is freaking build-up for you. How wrong you are. If you want another example, Damon risked his life for Caroline, he's saved both her and Tyler, and let Tyler bit him instead of Caroline. Tell me about it. Rofl, I bet that if Bonnie was in Caroline's place and he would have done the same, now for you he would be head over heels in love with her.
I'm usually respectful of AU couples, but when at least the AU is not completely delusional. Sometimes I think that we watch a different show, different characters, storylines. Most Bamon fans just don't make sense. You're so delusional and smug that it's not even funny.
@_VivalaVida_ just shut the fuck up will you? You are the most pathetic person i have ever had the misfourtune to meet on fanpop-you want war when peace was declared-OKAY-just soo long as we know it was all started by the pathetic disrespectful @_vivalavida_!!!

JUST stop bashing bamon and get on with your life!

MY POINT WAS-whether you like bamon or not was RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE's ships!!!! you are such a idiot and have a seriously problem if you can't except other people's opinions! You're taking what i said sooo literally jsut to try and make out like you have a point! IT'S sooo completely sad that Bamon bugs you that much!!!! TROLL!

how the fuck am i smug?-you're the one shoving DE in our faces! ALL i said was respect other people-if you think that is smug then you're completely lost!!!!
rainy
i really don't get what you're problem is! because you seemed determined to fight everyone who doesn't agree with you!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BrightStar101 said…
hmmm
i'm sick of the war on here-can't we just discuss nicely?!
heart
sure!! such a good idea!
I feel really bad for saying that comment, I'm sick of arguing with everyone :/ The fourm isn't that good of an idea.

To the comment I made: Sorry Bamon Fans
x
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _VivalaVida_ said…
Excuse me, but isn't it a fucking rant thread?! Then I rant how much the hell I want, IMO. Jeez, you're the one whose pathetic. I just made my reasons - I didn't troll, since this is the TVD couples spot AND this is a rant thread. Hypocrite.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kirstyjayne said…
@VivalaVida, yes this is a rant thread but common courtesy still applys, were you never raised with any manners in which to address people, your attitude is just awful, and you and only you our pulling everyone on here down.

This is a place to rant yes, but even when ranting you dont speak to people in that manner, and yes it happends in the Bamon rants threads and the Delena ones, but this is for all fans so please just use some comment sense in that if you abusivly attack any members of this spot it will cause issues.
of course it's a rant thread-but this has gone past arguing about couples because my post wasn't directed at you or about you and it wouldn't have done any harm to ignore it-instead you didn't try to have a discussion with me- you were rude and aggressive! this is a chance to say our opinions of course but that doesn't mean you have to act like other people's are shit!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BrightStar101 said…
heart
I can't wait for Forwood-i think it's gonna be pretty awesome and hot! I'm also hoping Kat sticks around and the writers don't kill her off-I know she's been a bitch but I want her to be happy!!!!
heart
@Brightstar101 me too! I really hoping Kat doesn't get killed-but klaus wants to track her down :( yeah i'm looking forward to forwood as well-although i still like catt!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Delena4evs said…
smile
Cannot wait for more Forwood-gonna be soooo epic! Agreed though I feel sorry for Matt...they need new characters to get together with the other people who will be left out-if that makes sense...haha!
Yes I know it's a rant thread, but you don't have to have such a pathetic attitude? I was just apologising to Bamon fans, as well as Tigerlily888.

Anyway, I'm really excitied to see what new couples season 3 will bring!
heart
I'M ready for DELENA!! ok to be honest i'm not if i see romantic scenes between them i don't wish to wake up in the hospital (heart attack) LOL bcuz it's to amazing between Damon and Elena! OFc i looking forward for Forwood i hope we will se some HAWT sexscences! and i wish more beremy scences bcuz they have so much chemistry togheter(they are so underrrated i don't understand why) and i wish Steferine sex! And.. i know my wish list is so long LOL and i wish that Stefan and Caroline get closer maybe a kiss :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MelodyLaurel said…
All I can say is... People, don't argue. Of course we can always discuss stuff as long as it's done in a polite way. Don't generalize others either. Just because someone from their fanbase says something that offends you, doesn't mean they're all the same. Think about it. Be more open-minded. If I'm being honest, I've met A LOT of nice DB fans- one of them even helped me through a hard phase in my life.

See, the point is that a person's preferences has nothing to do with them. They just like that certain pairing, can you blame them? We all have different opinions. That's what makes the world entertaining. Why am I saying this? Because some people from my fanbase have been going around and leaving bad reputation for the whole fanbase. And everywhere I go, people don't seem to like me very much, just because of some bad apples in my fanbase. It's heartbreaking sometimes, if you get me.

I don't even know if this post is appropriate in the rant thread, forgive me if it's off-topic, but I've always wanted to speak my mind on this matter and haven't found the place to do it. Phew, letting this out of my chest feels great, even if no one is going to read this.
^^ur are right honey! i don't like the war 2! every person have their own opinion and no one can change it! and i'm a delena fan but to be honest i know nice bamon and stelena fans 2 not all are so rude !
heart
I had a little blip of wanting Catt back but Forwood really have won me over for now after last episode-and i really like the way that Matt/Caroline/Tyler all care for each other! Such a interesting relationship!