The Walking Dead Why Negan might kill Abraham on TWD

Owls1322 posted on May 09, 2016 at 10:48AM
Some people are saying in the comics Denise has Abrahams death and Abraham has Denise's death. Also in the comics and the show Denise finds a drink "Orange Crush" The orange is Abraham and the Crush is Negans bat crushing him! But then i thought it might not be because they have been dropping so many clues and its supposed to be a mystery. If Abraham dies i will be upset because he is one of my favourite characters!!! Do you think after reading this Abraham will die???

The Walking Dead 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mayolra said…
I really like Abe too. He can always be counted upon to rescue a person in trouble. A lot of people say that Neagan will kill him. I hope not because I will be very upset. It would be a shame that no one steps up to help him when he has saved so many people. However, Neagan is a big coward he has a huge group of people surrounding our gang. He has that stupid bat. In my book that is a coward. I bet he cant beat Rick Abraham or even Glen in a fist fight. Glen has made an amazing transformation from the first episodes so Glen can beat him up too. I dont like how they have made Rick so defeated.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FatElephant said…
And they also killed Glenn!!! Why did they have to killed? Why do they have to leave the show?! I hope it wont be a stupid answer like "I want more money".