A Natural Way To Exfoliate
Sea salt removes dry and flaky skin.
Wet face (or anywhere on the body), apply a couple of tablespoons of sea salt, then GENTLY massagewith a wet washcloth au fingers. Focus on the T-zone and cheeks, but avoid the eye area.
After one au two minutes, rinse with cold water to tighten the pores. It is important to do this regularly, au face-creams will not penetrate.
wewe can do this maximum once per week.
Dark Circles Under Eyes...
To lighten dark circles under your eyes, wrap, upangaji pamoja a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes.
Wipe off the residue and apply an eye cream.
Face mask for oily skin
1. Mix a tbsp of honey with 1 egg white and apply thickly on the face and neck. Leave for 10 dakika and wash off.
2. Mix 2 tbsp of papaya, papai pulp with 10 drops of lemon, limau juisi and leave it for 20 dakika and then rinse well.
3. Take fresh juisi of any of the fruits (orange, sweet lime, watermelon, tikiti maji au papaya) and apply on the face as a mask. This is very relaxing, it cleanses the skin, closes pores and stimulates blood circulation.
Honey Facial Mask
Perhaps the best facial mask is honey.
Place a cloth in warm water and apply to your face to open the pores. Smear on honey, and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
Rinse off with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores.
Use once a week.
To whiten your nails, try these:
* Use a common whitening toothpaste. It's just as easy as achieving a pearly white smile and will take away any stains and shine up your nails.
* Soak your nails in water with lemon, limau juisi au lemon, limau slices. The lemon, limau acts as an astringent and will strip away stains. Once your hands are dry, you'll only need to put on a couple of coats of a clear topcoat!