Torchwood Who else cryed at the end of Season 2?

Stopwatch_fan posted on Apr 05, 2008 at 09:51PM
Ohmygod. I was crying from when Tosh first got shot through the rest.
And then started laughing when Gwen and Ianto and Jack were standing there all together...weirdest love triangle EVER!!! well back to the point. I cryed and then hated the BBc and then cryed some more while I looked for stuff for Season 3. Appearently their going to kiddify the show..but thats another thread!

Torchwood 16 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita charmed13 said…
Me too. I really felt down when I saw Tosh died. I have seen Torchwood for so many times and I want Jack and Ianto will become a couple. ^^. I'm in my imagination about the script I will write. Its content maybe :" A rift to hell to save Tosh's soul and bring her back to life. Jack will do it all by himself so he'll have to hurt Ianto and Gwen by saying something really hurt" :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Oatzy said…
It only got me (tears-wise) when the tosh video was playing, but it was sort of getting there in the conversation between her and owen.

Incidentally, I was about to make a pick of this when I noticed this topic. Suppose I (or someone else) still could, but yeah.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Stopwatch_fan said…
Yeah. Agree with ya there Oatsy. I cryed harder during Tosh's video then any other part. Sadness!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rachel5658 said…
Well me and my friends cried from the moment Tosh got shot until the very end and then a half hour after it!!!!!!!! NO exaggeration!!!!!!!!!!!!
And when she said to Owen "Cause your breaking my heart" it broke mine too!!!!!!
I'm never watching Torchwood again unless they bring Tosh and Owen back to Life!!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ClaireB58 said…
I am a friend as mentioned above lol...but Rachel...watch it again...I was gutted that they killed my two favourite characters in one episode...grrrr...Toshiko was the best, and its hard to deal with Owen dying twice...:(
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ahastie7 said…
The Season 2 finale just aired here in the US on BBC America. I am STUNNED. I try to stay spoiler free for this show, so I had no idea anyone was dying, much less two of the 5 Torchwoodies would die. I kept thinking it was a mistake, a dream....but no. So sad. I can't begin to think what Season 3 will be like. Wonder who they're going to get to replace those two? They each had essential roles to Torchwood, so it's not like they can just go on without them. I need to watch this episode again.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ColRae said…
I cried straight away. -.-
Dudeee. I was so upset, and when I had finally calmed down. OWEN got me off again. Honestly, it's stupid crying over something that's not real xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita heroesfan4eva said…
i sound so cold but i didn't give a shit that they died.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita astakaren said…
it was all so sad
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blondebabevez said…
I can't believe they killed off two of the main characters. i felt my eyes watering when tosh got shot and then started to actually cry when she said to owen, "you're breaking my heart"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita missminor said…
I think the question should be who didn't cry LOL
i was crying for ages!! an not just one small tear- it was like a full on flood LOL

i will miss them both =[
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rock_Smurf_77 said…
There hasn't been a series 3 yet i think you meant series 2 finale just to clear it up. And i didnt cry even tho owens wikid cause it will be good to get some new blood in the team the episodes with martha were good
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita moocow said…
I couldn't believe they'd died, I wouldn't let my self but when I did finally face the facts, I was cring my eyes out!

I hope they don't put Martha Jones or some other anoying person in to replace them. I can't think of anyone who could replace them!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shivvy-rox said…
i was crying my eyes out! it was so sad especially when Tosh goes 'coz' you're breaking my heart'
And Owen and Tosh never got their date!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MurderXRehab said…
i actually cried afterwards, it made me feel really depressed, i couldn't beleive they killed them both!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Book_freak said…
I cried harder than when I watched Doomsday and the next day everyone was asking me what was wrong cos, apparently, I looked really sad (I had 2 go 2 work) but no one I know in the real world other than my bro watch Torchwood so there was no point in telling anyone ;'(