wachumba wa tevevisheni Contest for the person who can find the best pictures! 5 heshima to the winner! (Round 2)

ninjacupcake88 posted on Nov 06, 2011 at 06:34PM
Firstly, thanks to Charming_angel from the Glee spot for allowing me to use this.
This is a competition to find the best pics (real, drawings or fanmade which don't have to be your own work) of our favourite TV Couples :D

Rules: You can only submit one picture per person, and after a few days, when there are a good amount of pictures, I'll add them on a fan pick and the winner will receive 5 props :D, if its a tie, then I'll add a tiebreaker poll!
The winner can also say whichever couple they want as the next round, if no one is chosen within three days, I'll choose.

Round 1, Tyler and Caroline (The Vampire Diaries): link

Good luck to all who enter :)
last edited on Nov 26, 2011 at 03:04PM

wachumba wa tevevisheni 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ninjacupcake88 said…
smile
Round 1: Tyler and Caroline from the Vampire Diaries. Begin posting pictures of them.

And no, you cannot use this picture.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Round 1: Tyler and Caroline from the Vampire Diaries. Begin posting pictures of them. And no, wewe ca
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Spacefairy131 said…
One of my favorite moments with them in the entire series. (:
 One of my inayopendelewa moments with them in the entire series. (:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 19leeann said…
love it found it on tumblr
 upendo it found it on tumblr
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rere14 said…
heart
I found this on Arthur and Gwen's Spot, I don't know know who made this, but I really love this picture
 I found this on Arthur and Gwen's Spot, I don't know know who made this, but I really upendo this pictu
@rere14: I don't think that's of Tyler and Caroline... I need a picture of them.
I need more pictures of Tyler and Caroline D: please enter...
smile
Round 1 pick is now up. The next couple is Brooke and Lucas from One Tree Hill, you may begin posting pictures.
 Round 1 pick is now up. The inayofuata couple is Brooke and Lucas from One mti Hill, wewe may begin posting
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita othpop6668 said…
mine :0
 mine :0
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Piu95 said…
Here's mine:
 Here's mine: