Wanyonya damu Why are people ignoring Lycans and werewolves?

Lycan500 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 02:48AM
Why are people ignoring Lycans and werewolves. I know why because vampires are hot,sexy,powerful, and goodlooking. That's what they all say. But, to tell you the truth I'm not A Vampire fan, I never was. I thought the whole sucking the blood thing was lame. I'm really in love with Lycans and werewolves, especially Lycans! They have always been my passion. I'm actually writing a book about them. It's called Miidnight! It's a good book so far! It has Lycans, werewolves, Vampires, witches, hollows and other cool creatures in too. It's going to take place in the Underworld. But, anyway back to my point please tell me why do you like vampires better than Lycans and werewolves. Same thing with the Lycans and werewolves fan. I won't be mad at you if you like Vampires, just tell me the reason why. That's all I'm asking for. so, please get started!

Wanyonya damu 13 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkSarcasm said…
...you are aware that this is the vampire spot, right?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vendetta12714 said…
yea
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lycan500 said…
laugh
Yes, Iam totally aware that this is a Vampire spot. But, I couldn't find any werewolve spot so I was forced to make my own here!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lineth said…
Well I appreciate your...will to stick 2 what u love. I dont love vampires...I just am one (Idc if u believe me im not here to be called a poser) I dont think vamps are as special as ppl say. We are actually pretty average (with few exceptions) I never met a lycan but they seem cool if I culd Id rather be a Lycan.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wolfblade87 said…
wink
Well.... what I think of why people like vampires more is because vampires has given people a huge impact like almost all vampire movies is a hit not only twilight but interview with the vampire and alot more but there are very few werewolf films. maybe that's the reason why but I really dont know....

P.S. I thought lycans and werewolves are the same....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lycan500 said…
Lycans and werewolves are not the same, people think there are since both creatures can change into wolves. Werewolves can only change on full moon, they roam in packs and they eat animals. And, they are also humans. Lycans, on the other hand can change without a fullmoon, any moon does the trick. They do not roam in packs and they eat human flesh. Lycans are more muscular and stronger than werewolves. They are also faster too. They can read people minds and they have a strength of a thousand men. The rare Lycans are have way better powers, than regular Lycans. When, there is no moon out in the sky, then the Lycans's lose it's powers and it's ability to change into a Lycan. This stage is called Lycanfarah, it means no longer have power. I think that Lycans are way better then werewolves but that's my opinion, everyone's is different.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita renrae said…
Hey, look! It's Gary-Stu! Ohmygod, he's a werewolf!

And you can MAKE a spot, you know.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ovybo said…
Exactly what I was thinking - make a spot.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spunky-wolf said…
smile
there is a werewolf spot!
i joined it!
just type werewolves in to the fanpop search and it should come up!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita snoznoodle said…
Join a spot!
Please!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita maven_x said…
I don't think people ignore Lycans, it just not as big a focus as Vampires at the moment, but most of the time where there vampires, werewolves or Lycans are not far behind. They kinda go hand in hand. You just assume that all of us only like Vampires, such is not the case, most of us like a meriad of mythic beings, vampires just being the tip of the iceberg. Hey I applaud you for your love of werewolves, they are very cool. But I think there is room in the world for all of us vampire lovers and werewolf fans. Can't we all just get along.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wench said…
wink
very well said maven_x i personally like vampires,wereanimals,lycans,witches.....lu­v em all
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita snoznoodle said…
Ok now I'm curious. Are Lycans just a part of Underworld or are they a mythical creature too? Wikipedia!