WARRIOR Cats Good name for this cat?

CatNinjaXD posted on Jun 21, 2013 at 11:06PM
Ok. I need this for a role-playing server on minecraft and I can't think of a name. xD The ip for the server is WarriorCatsDawnOfBattle.us.to if anyone was wondering. Anyway...

Appearence: Huge, powerful, pure white tom with thicker fur around his tail. He has bright forest green eyes.
Personality: He stays calm and optimistic when others are panicking. Knows how to mess around and take a joke, but most of the time keeps his calm and wise persona.
Extras: He was always one of the best cats in the clan at fighting, but never amazing at hunting. He is also not very fast. He comes up with excellent battle strategies and ideas in times of hardship. Despite liking to fight and being amazing at it, he tries to avoid un-needed battles. He loves to play with kits.

I think that's it. Thanks in advance!

WARRIOR Cats 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KyeTheCat said…
Since he is a leader, he would have the suffix star. For his prefix, try something that either relates to his look or personality such as white, brave or snow.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita purpledemigod said…
Perhaps Skystar, or Blazestar. Snowstar works too. Leafstar or Vinestar if you want the name to refer to his green eyes. Hope this helped!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sealy2009 said…
Whitestar, grassstar, cloudstar!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bluefire700 said…
Cloudstar, Woolystar, Windstar, or Moonstar!