mtu-bweha What do wewe like about werewolves?

ztara posted on Jan 14, 2008 at 11:05PM
the name says it really, what makes you think "go lycan go!"

i really like their contrast to vampires, how they are feral and wild, were as Vampires in many (not all admitadly) programs are well spoken, swarve and completly up themselves, lycans seem to be more down to earth, a purer, less controlable evil that dwells. There is much more of the tortured soul about them, they to me are a less develpoed myth in comparison to vampires and i think allot more can still be done with them.

(you may have got by now, but i don't like vamires)

mtu-bweha 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dazl said…
I think they are so much more elemental than vampires, tied to the Earth. I love the fact that they are antiheroes- unable to control their actions in a feral state.

Plus, they look cool.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ztara said…
hell yeh they do.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JasterRogue said…
yeah and I like how in their human form they look like human's unlike vampires who have the pale skin, red eyes, etc.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zasquatch said…
The metaphor on the human condition, the beast inside.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deadwalking said…
I love the fact they are normal,and then become this strong wild beast!!That to me is awesome and hot at the same time.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MixMatch94 said…
I love how they look human but have awsome strenth. But I also love they can transform into an wolf/human. They are so much cooler then vampires.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chicagofandom said…
I love that they share traits with wolves. I love a werewolf that is hard wired for monogamy.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dethklokrox90 said…
heart
I just love everything about them...
except the way that they can be killed.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bookchicky said…
most werewolfes or shifters as i know like to see them as have sencere souls and often have guardian protection qualities to them and a nice cozy wolf on a cold night to cuddle would go a miss lol