Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7901-7950 of 13264

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: I appreciate the offer, Helga, but I believe that Oss and I will be heading out shortly.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jade_23 said…
Helga: I see. Well, if you ever need a place to crash in, you know where I live.

It didn't take long until her triplets would disobey her and follow their mother down the stairs and into the kitchen with simple magic. They were even powerful enough to drag their human brother into the scene. Her children stared at Enricho in curiosity, tilting their head and sniffing at him. Helga chuckled softly with a small snort in the end and sighed.

Helga: So, I'll see you and Macross in that wedding tomorrow? I'm counting on it.
Enricho: We'll do our best to attend, Helga
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -Universe_COLA- said…
((I'm gonna make a post sometime tomorrow xD I have to finish the bullshit that is today. Just a little heads up xP))
(Alright. We'll be here.... Waiting.... Like we've always been XD)
(okieee I'll leave ya off with a fresh start)

Helga: *bows very slightly with a nod* Very well then. I hope to see thee and Macross tomorrow.

She revealed her dimples as she smiled gracefully, letting her children sniff Enricho some more before she excused herself and walked outside into the garden. She paused for a moment when she came to view the statue of her mother, lowering her ears ever so slightly before sighing. Nonetheless, her beautiful smile remained when she came in contact with the man she loved so dearly. She hummed lightly with the beginning of her words.

Helga: Ooohhh Wieezeeen!~ Doth thee need any help my love? Helga doesn't want thee to run late for wooorkkk... I've thought about it and I realized that the sooner you leave, the sooner you come home. And I'll have a surpriiisee for youuu by theen...~ And it's like, totally not a date or anything similar of it.

She cooed lightly, not realized that by telling him she had a surprise meant that it was no longer a surprise. She also didn't realize that she had obvious facial expressions when she lied, especially about the last part.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(The priest was making his way to another town, having allowed the other to fall become destroyed from one of the Servants. He made his way towards a large ocean town, ready to restart the cycle again)
"Heh, and people say that I can't be interesting." Ossiana smiled in satisfaction at the child's reaction to what the worn down ruins of the cathedral had to offer to the eyes. Resting her hand on her hip, she took a brief look around herself, long ears twitching slightly. "But this ain't even the exciting part yet, so don't get to worked up yet!" She took took a few steps towards the platform that she and Enricho had exited from, coming to a small pause to activate it.

~

Meanwhile back at the Quartz's residence, Wiezen stood up from the seat he had taken on the plush grass of the garden with the saddle of his horse in hand. He had just gotten done cleaning it off just as well as bathing his animal companion. He let out a small sigh while putting the saddle in place before tying it down, his hands moving to rub through the horse's mane. "Alright, all done." He was in the middle of wiping his hands off, using his pants as a cloth. But his attention was then redirected at the sound of Helga's voice, a smile coming to his face when she spoke, and raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps it would still be a secret if you didn't mention what the secret was. Even more so due to you sounding so obvious." He teased playfully with a brief but genuine chuckle as he turned to her. He took her hands in his gently and guided her closer to himself to place a soft kiss on her lips, smiling afterwards. "So, the faster I leave the faster I get back hm? Then the faster I finish the job, the faster I can return. Sounds simple enough. Will you be alright with the children while I'm off?"
Rosemary: (Her eyes lit up in excitement) There's more!?
"You better bet there is!" Ossiana assured, the palm of her hand glowing a dim but fiery orange. "It should be somewhere around here...." She mumbled to herself, looking along the walls. "Ah, here it is!" She slapped her hand against a certain spot on the wall and the platform began to push from the ground and construct itself at her will. She turned to Rosemary with an adventurous grin, the light produced by the activating gateway splashing across the vicinity. "Now, ready for the fun part?"
Rosemary: (Gave an excited nod, her eyelids never once lowering as they remained wide open)
Oss gave a nod off her own and said something in what could only be assumed to be the native tongue of her people, then placed her finger on Rose's forehead. Unlike with Enricho, she had enchant Rose with a pass that would allow her to cross gateways with her. It would protect her while they crossed. Afterwards, she child up and onto her shoulders. "Make sure you hold on up there 'kay? Oh, and the air my change a bit, but you'll get used to it in no time!" She started going towards the gateway that was the vortex, now fully complete, stepping up the short staircase of three and on to the platform. Once there, she walked through without any further reason to wait. Immediately after they entered, the entire atmosphere changed as they were guided into a wave of dry heat, just as Enricho had when he had gone through with her. Within the gateway, the road of constructing sand appeared.
Rosemary: (She looked around the place, unable to close her eyes from the excitement) Wow, this place is amazing
Helga: W-What? I-It's still a secret, how did you know?! I thought we left behind the whole secret-assaulting me.

Helga's ears twitched at the last few words that came from Wiezen's mouth, tilting her head very slightly.

Helga: With three magical babies, a prince, and a soon to be rebellious teenager? ...Toootaaaallyyy. *chuckles softly* It doesn't matter, I'll be alright and so will the children. I might go to the market to get some things for tonight, but other than that, we should safely be in this house. Do not worry, I shall not let anything happen to them. *boops his nose* You do whatever hunters do and such, and you'll be returning to a night of excitement and relaxation. Oh, and you don't need to clean yourself up for tonight. I'll gladly lick the blood of youu~
"Hehe, I'm glad you think so, because this amazing place is going to take us to a lot of places." Ossiana started ahead, following the path as it presented itself. "Which one do like more, I the sky or the ocean?"
~

Wiezen wrinkled his nose at her last few words. "I wouldn't dare let you do something like that." He paused for a moment in thought about something else she had mentioned. "Hmm, if you're going to make a run out to the markets, we might end up running into one another some time later. I usually pass by the route that​we take here, so hopefully I'll be able to catch you before you head back home." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "And don't worry, I know that our kids are safe with you. I wouldn't doubt so. I just don't want you putting to much on yourself is all."

Wiezen pulled her into a hug, his arms wrapping around her waist. "But hey, if you're sure that you'll be alright, I'll trust your words wholeheartedly."

And with those words left between them, he kissed her lips passionately, pulling away after a moment. "I guess I'll be on my way now then. I love youu~"
Rosemary: Oh, I've always liked the sky. I'd always look up and hope to see a bluebird. They seem to be so free and able to go where they please. I love them so much
Free.... Ossiana's ears twitched, and she looked up at the child on her shoulders with a curious and thoughtful expression, a sense of wonder sparking in her mind while they continued. "Hm...."
Rosemary: (Her feet dangled slightly as she sat atop Ossiana's shoulders. She looked down at her with a look of curiosity) Thinking of something?
Helga's head tilted in confusion when he mentioned he wouldn't let her do something like that. In her opinion, blood was delicious, especially the blood of demons and perhaps even witches dipped with nectar. She licked her lips in thought before turning her attention back to Wiezen.

Helga: Well if you happen to see me, no peeking at what I'm buying for tonight!

She returned the kiss gently, keeping her lips locked with his for a couple more seconds before splitting apart.

Helga: I looove you mooore, my Wiezen.

She smiled lightly at him, stroking the horse's mane before placing a kiss on it's muzzle.

Helga: I shall buy some snacks for you as well.

The witch giggled and took a step back so that her lover could get on the horse. She turned around and walked up the steps of the porch, waving at him goodbye.
Ossiana's ears perked, and she looked up at the child. "Yes, actually." A small frown came to her lips. "About how much of the world is like an ocean that never mirrored the sky." She answered.

((Remember that answer, it has a role))

~

Wiezen laughed a little when she had told him not to try to peek at anything if he saw her in town. He couldn't help but to admit that he was indeed curious about what his lover was planning for the night. As he settled down on the saddle, he watched for a moment as she walked up the steps of the porch, unable to help himself. And as he did, a thought ran wild from head.

The mother of my children...the love of my life...heh, my fiancee...

A smile grew onto his face, and he finally looked away to lead the horse off while checking to make sure that he had everything that he needed.
Jade_23 commented…
yeeeeee this is the wiezlga that was meant to be zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Rosemary: (She turned her head in confusion at the sentence. She noticed the frown on Ossiana's face) Well, hey, I'm sure things will get better, right?
"We can only hope so. This world isn't exactly the best place but...it has many of the best things. Maybe we'll all have a hand in changing things for the better good...maybe." Ossiana smiled again. "And good people. It's just...not enough of the best things are free..." She sighed. "But all will be due, I believe."
Helga kept her eyes glued onto Wiezen, cupping her hand against her plump lips and blowing him a kiss – a kiss that was actually felt through magic on his cheek. She watched him until he disappeared from her sight, a sigh escaping her mouth. She turned around and walked back inside, scratching her chin and left cheek. As she did so, she noticed her nails dug out dead skin, as if she was peeling. Her eyes knitted in confusion as she scratched a little more around her neck, peeling off a large chunk of her pale skin. Bleh.. She made her skin disappear into thin air, walking though the kitchen as she did so.
Rosemary: Yeah, that's the spirit. We just have to do what we can to change this world for the better
Helga returned to where she had last seen her children with Enricho, and just as she had thought, another mess was made by the triplets while she was gone. The flowers she had picked earlier were scattered along the floor, some of the frames hung were now on the floor, and she was confused if the puddle on the floor was either orange juice, vomit, or pee. A long, tired sigh came forth as her shoulders drooped. Her triplets all turned to her and lowered their ears at the sight of their mother, frowning. At the sight of their frowns, Helga expanded a fake, tedious smile at them, placing a kiss on each of their foreheads, including Jacob's. With magic, she hung back the frames onto the wall and threw away the ruined flowers on the floor. She also dragged out a towel and cleaned the floor throughly.
"Heh...and here I thought I'm supposed to be the one telling you this instead of the other way around..." Ossiana gave a short lived chuckle, looking ahead to see that they were nearing the end, their exit.

~

Wiezen let his horse trot at a jogging pace as he got onto the road to head to town, the image of his lover's smile on his mind. It felt as if it had been so long since he had been able to reach a moment of such that he could just...relax and remain comfortably content. He had something to look forward to, a family to take care of, a home. More than he could ever ask for. And he would protect it. He would protect all of it along side Helga. He looked up to the sky. Hm...another nice day..
Rosemary: (She looked at the exit, he excitement fading) Aww, are we heading back already?
Helga squeezed the excess of water into the bucket when she finished cleaning the floors of downstairs. She thought to herself since she cleaned downstairs, might as well clean upstairs too. She groaned a little when she stood up, noticing a single flake of her skin drifting to the floor. She squinted and ignited the flake into flames for it to disappear out of her sight. The shedding could wait for now. Her children watched their mother walk up the stairs with a broom, looking at one another in guilt at the mess they made. Before Helga took another step up the stairs, she tensed up when she felt a small body latch onto her leg. It was no other than Zealia, hugging her mother’s leg tightly and she mumbled an apology. Helga looked down at her and smiled motherly, booping her nose lightly to make her laugh. She picked her up and let her hang out on her head as she swept the floors upstairs and did her messy bed from the previous night. It was if nothing happened, she left the place spotless. Every room in the top floor was clean… except two. She drew in a long breath, squeezing the broomstick lightly as she stared at the doors of her dead children. Meanwhile, Zealia giggled lightly as she played with her mother’s curls, which Helga detested but allowed her daughter to do whatever she wanted. She gathered her courage and turned the doorknob to open the door that led to Weiss’s room. She looked around and forced a quivering smile as she whispered gently.

Helga: Good morning, my extraordinary one…

She sighed, sweeping his floors quickly and organizing her son’s room. She opened the windows slightly to let fresh air come in. She got rid of any wrinkles on his bed and tapped her fingers, counting them in her head before exiting his room, kissing her fingers and placing them onto a pillow. She closed the door, closing her eyes for a long moment. She looked at the next door, placing her hand on the doorknob, ready to open it. But then her hand began to tremble and stiffen, and she quickly removed it from Emma’s door. The witch gulped and a shiver went through her spine. She didn’t go in. She turned the other way and dragged the broom and towels down the stairs with her.
"Hm? Oh, of course not! We haven't even got there yet to be leaving already!" Ossiana exclaimed. "I wouldn't let you build up all of that excitement just be a bummer. I'm already starting to think that that was supposed to be an insult-hmph!" She turned her head away in a completely non-serious manner, giving an extra "hmph".

~

A pair of large, so sharply focused hazel eyes peered into the cabin of the Quartz's residence throw the window from afar. They had watched as the witch had ventured back into the house while Wiezen parted ways and left. Slowly they averted before disappearing into the thick of the woods.
Rosemary: (She couldn't help but let out a giggle) Alright, so what do you have planned?
Helga dragged her feet down the stairs, her skin continuing to peel and her hair drift into the nothingness. She set the broom aside and placed the towels outside to dry. She came back inside and settled Zealia besides her siblings who played with each other in the freshly clean rug. She took a moment to sit down and rest herself, closing her eyes to relax. But then they shot open when she heard a whoosh of magic in front of her. It was her clone, Helga #18 holding what appeared to be a plate containing a whole, raw chicken.

Helga #18: Good evening, Mistress. I traveled to France as you ordered and interviewed 127 chickens born and raised there just like you asked. This one I named Hazel, she was the most suitable one for thine cooking. I made the job quick and snapped her neck just like you asked, Mistress.

Helga smiled some at her clone, but frowned when she came to view with the dead animal that already had its feathers plucked. But she was doing it for Wiezen, so no cowering out now. She assumed to make his favorite dish meant that all ingredients had to be from the plate's country. She thanked her clone and made her disappear, taking the tray into the kitchen to season it.
"Well, you said that you liked the sky the best right? Then I'm just gonna have to take you some place where you could get a better view," Ossiana answered, "And maybe a few other places too." Reaching the end of the path, she casually stepped through the vortex and found herself back in the familiar place where she and Enricho​ had waited, surrounded by trees. The vague aroma of roasting boar still drifted through​ vicinity. She looked up a Rose again and smiled as the vortex snapped shut behind them. "Congratulations Rosey, you are officially out of Edrain. Can you feel it?....The clearness of the atmosphere here?"
Rosemary: (She looked around the place in wonder) This is.... outside of Edrain. It looks so clear and... alive)
Helga rolled up her sleeves and hummed as she cut the whole chicken into fat slices, seasoning them with pepper and table salt which didn't burn her. But then she realized that she did not have all the vegetables that were needed for recipe. She needed to go to the market and buy some mushrooms and carrots since she used most of them for the horse. The witch placed a spell on the entire chicken which froze time for it not to be affected as she went to go get the items. She washed her hands and wrapped herself in a cloak, hiding her pointy ears with magic. But as she headed out, her triplets stared at her in curiosity and decided to tag along. Helga didn't want to say no to them, so she hid their ears as well and took them with her, but left Jacob behind with Enricho for his safety. As she walked out with her children, she looked up into the sky and looked around, thinking to herself what spot she would choose. She randomly pointed to a section in the sky that was big and clear with a nice view of the landscape, especially at night. Bingo, she thought to herself. Her smile of excitement grew and when she looked at her children that latched onto her shoulders and arms, her smile grew even more.
"Beautiful isn't it?" Oss sniffed at the air for a moment before she took a few steps forward. "This area in specific is like the crossroads for the gateways like the one we came through. And ChoCho and I stay not too far off from here, so it makes for a convenient way to get around." She began to walk around some to give the child more to observe.
Rosemary: Chocho? (Gives a childish giggle) So that's what you call him
Zealia's eyes were now the same color as her father's, and the boys weren't as furry as before. They looked like regular kids, and so did Helga. She even made herself look more dull since most town women didn't share her beautiful characteristics. She was just using the cloak to hide the fact that her body was shedding, and hopefully she would finish doing it before tonight. The witch's humming enticed her children's ears who were already having so much fun since they've never really explored "human life". Helga continued walking through the forest with slight elegance, her chin high and her chest puffed out. She walked with eyes closed, having no problem getting around. She even saluted some trees and bushes on her way out of her home. Her bare feet came in contact with the rocky road that led to town, and she quickly caught up to it and arrived. Her children's flat ears tried perking themselves at all the sounds that filled their ears of the townsfolk. So many faces and voices! So many distinct smells! Their mother wasted no time, stopping by the bakery first to get a few things, more specifically, cookies since she wouldn't have the time to make them today. Elijah sniffed intensively around the store, inhaling all types of breads possible as his mouth drooled a little. Helga chuckled softly and went up to the counter where she was greeted by a middle-aged man.

Helga: Good afternoon, mister... *squints her eyes to read his name tag* Ah, Mr. Francis. I'd like thine freshest pack of chocolate chip cookies please.
Francis: Good afternoon to you too, mistress. Unfortunately we sold our last pack an hour ago and we aren't planning on making more until tomorrow. I hope you understand. Can I interest you in oatmeal ones? They're healthier.

Helga's radiant smile slowly dimmed into a dull frown as she stared deeply into the man's eyes. He smiled awkwardly back at her, gulping at the silence that came after his response. Long, cold silence. Before he said another word, Helga's hands were already on his collar, dragging him forward as she glared at the old man, her eye twitching.

Helga: I said I want chocolate chip cookies!!!! Not oatmeal, not raisin, not cinnamon. CHOCOLATE CHIP. Do you think I care if oatmeal is healthier? I've had enough in my plate the last couple of days, and all I'm asking is for some DAMN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!! ARE THEE TRULY TESTING MY PATIENCE?! I AM NOT A VERY HARD PERSON TO PLEASE, I JUST NEED THOSE COOKIES!!!!

Her glare intimidated the shaking man profusely. He stuttered as a response before speaking in a quiet, trembling voice.

Francis: ...I-I-I can offer y-you our ch-chocolate chip c-cake i-instead m-ma'am--

Helga's eyes squinted when she released the man, her demeanor changing as she smiled sweetly.

Helga: Why thank you, I'll take it. Were they made with love?

The baker gulped, but tilted his head at the last of her words. He shook the thought off as he ran into the kitchen to wrap up her order in a small box. Wiezen Jr. observed other treats that looked delicious, tapping his mother to see if he could have some. She gladly said yes and asked the man to pack the glazed donuts into the bag too. The witch payed him and smiled as if nothing happened, thanking him as she walked out.
Ossiana gave a sort of awkward smile, a small blush coming to her cheeks. "Mhm. I think it suits him as a cute alternative." One of the many broken branches that laid scattered along the ground snapped when she stepped on it unintentionally.

~

Meanwhile, Wiezen furrowed his brow as he stared intensely at the substance that settled splashed along the ground in a gooish mosh of crimson and black. Lumps of grey bubbled from it's surface, and he took a half step back to further his observation. His gaze shifted to the bits of flesh and hair follicles that floated around within it. Transmutation failure....what the hell's going on...He stood from his kneeling position​. He was going to have to make a trip to the capital and make a report now. He let out a small groan and made his way back towards his horse to leave. Whatever that was, was going to need further investigation without question.
Jade_23 commented…
Ew I'm eating zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Jade_23 commented…
xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I am, however XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Rosemary: Well, I think it's nice. For a scary hunter, he can be nice.... Right? (She turns her head slightly in curiosity)
Helga skipped down the stairs of the bakery, pulling out the glazed donut she bought and cutting it into 3 pieces for her anxious children. She licked the excess off with her forked tongue that revealed itself for a fraction of a second. Zealia, Elijah, and Wiezen Jr. gobbled down their pieces and thanked their mother by hugging her.

Elijah: Thank you Mama...

Hearing her son talk brought a proud smile to her face. She booped his small nose and made her way to the market where she bought the necessary ingredients for the dinner she was going to treat her lover tonight. She even bought a few new discs to play on her gramophone. And anything her children wanted, whether it was toys or clothes, she got them. They were her little munchkins and she would spoil them as long as she lived. She also bought Rosemary a small gift too.

As she walked further into town, she got the chance to introduce her children to a variety of things, like human inventions and contraptions – catapults, slingshots, hourglasses, spinning wheels, and so much more. Elijah, Zealia, and Jr. soon found themselves all listening to their mother teaching them why soft-centered chocolate was way better than nutty chocolate. She also argued how chocolate-dipped eyeballs could possibly be the best snack in the world. But the class was interrupted shortly after the kids' ears caught a whip of distant music playing – cheerful music. Helga looked at what all the huff was about, and the music seemed to be coming from the newly built carousel in town. Never had she seen such invention. She observed the kids that rode the fake horses, bulls, and tigers. Her eyes sparkled in amazement, but she was utterly confused as to why the parents were not having fun in this contraption. They were totally missing out on a horse that spins repeatedly for two minutes! She didn't hesitate to buy four tickets for the next ride. After all, what could possibly go wrong?
"Nice?! Oh he's a lot more than just that too! He's amazing! He's a reasonable hunter and I...and I love him." She let out a awe filled sigh before something came to mind. "Speaking of which... how are you? What happened back there at the cabin? You almost seemed... afraid of him..."
Rosemary: (She looks down, not sure what to say to her. The thoughts of her holding the gun and aiming it at Enricho as he turned still haunted her memories) I... I'd rather not talk about it
Helga patiently waited for the current round to finish. She watched the human children giggle as they rode the horses made out of barrels, yarn, and paint. Her ears twitched slightly to every beat of the music that emerged from the carousel. It was absolutely stunning. Her kids watched as the merry-go-round slowed its pace and finally stop, the bars of the entrance opening so that new people could enter. Helga seemed more excited than her own kids, and she wasted no time seating each of kids on an animal. Zealia sat on a unicorn, Jr. on a tiger, and Elijah on a giraffe. Helga got on the nearest horse she could find, clapping her hands eagerly. Parents watched the mother from where they stood, mumbling in concern to one another about it. As the carousel began to spin, the Quartz triplets all squealed in glee, and so did Helga when the ride went faster and her horse rose and sunk. Her giggles could be heard from afar, and she didn't care what the crowd spoke of a grown woman riding a child's game. She was having so much fun that she forgot her skin was peeling beneath her cloak.

Elijah smiled back at his mother, he had never seen her this excited. It made him happy as well, perhaps a little bit too much. He spoke in his own baby language with his brother and sister. They looked at one another, then at their rides, then at their mother. Maybe they could switch it up a bit and make their mother have even MORE fun? After all, last time they used magic, their father had complimented them greatly. And as their mother stated earlier, nothing's wrong with a little magic. All three of them expanded small little smirks, their bodies beginning to glow. With a final giggle, they placed their glowing hands on the mannequins they rode. In less than a minute, all the animals in the carousel came to life. The tiger Jr. was riding quickly hopped off of the carousel and into the crowd, snarling viciously with the giggling baby on its back. Zealia screamed in happiness as the unicorn/Pegasus she rode spread its wings and soared in the air. The giraffe that carried Elijah grew twice its original size and stumbled through the crowd, injuring a few people. All the animals from the carousel went wild, and Helga's gleeful giggles suddenly stopped, gulping as she witnessed what her children had done.

Helga: Uh oh...

She was lucky enough to be able to control the horse she chose to ride. It galloped off the Merry-go-round and chased after her kids that were running wild, cursing to herself. Screams ran through her thoughts, and she finally decided to use magic to control the mess her kids had created. She individually zapped each animal back into the carousel and returned them into their original form. The crowd gasped and immediately knew who to blame for this chaos.

"WITCH!!!"

"HANG THAT PAGAN!!!"

Helga growled underneath her breath as she tried focusing, aiming for Zealia's unicorn to zap it back into place and catch her daughter when she fell.
Ossiana fell silent for a moment, furrowing her brow in thought. But then she laughed. It was forced, painfully so at first, but ultimately it changed as her body temperature became a motherly warm. "Listen here... you don't have to tell me a damn thing if you're not ready kid. You know..I get how you feel," She paused for a moment to check one of the slash marks she left on one of the trees. "To have to...take the life of someone y-you hold close..." She closed her eyes for a brief moment while she walked, silently taking a deep breath as the old scars of her memories opened up a bit. "But just know that whenever you're ready, I'm all ears if I'm around, 'kay?"
Rosemary: (She nodded silently, as she looked at her, forcing a smile to appear) Okay. I think I want to head back home now. This is all amazing, but... I just want to be somewhere familiar
Zealia frowned in confusion when she saw her mother starting to return things back to normal. The fun was just getting started. Helga was about to shoot a ray of magic at the tiger Jr. was riding, but she stopped suddenly when she felt a rock hit her head. She turned around only to see the crowd beginning to throw pebbles at her. How outrageous! She ignored the minor pain as she fixed the chaos. She was able to gather all three of her children, but she was still helping the children of other parents to get off the wild animals they were forced to ride. For her triplet's safety, she looked down at them with a sigh and a disappointed look.

Helga: Don't worry, mama will take care of it.

She forced a smile at them and snapped her fingers, sending both her children and bags far away from town and back into the cabin, where they all now were in their cribs.

Back where she was, she continued to zap the animals back into place, trying her best to hurry before she got any more attention. She returned each child safely back to their parents and made sure that there were no more wild animals on the loose. She wiped the mild sweat off her forehead, conjuring a smile at the work she fixed. But just right before her dimples could appear, she choked in a gasp – her eyes widening to their fullest potential as blood spat out her mouth. Her whole body quivered as she looked down, only to see the grappling hook dipped in holy water and salt she had been impaled with. She wasn't sure what kind of weapon it was, but when she turned around, her eyes met with a hunter's. She gave jagged breaths, trying to remove the hook from her body. But instead, there grappling hook dragged her backward and onto the dirt. She hollered in pain, her body twitching in agony before pieces of her began to flake off more rapidly than before. Flake after flake and hair after hair disappeared from her body, leaving nothing but a glowing light. Right before the other hunters were able to get to her, the witch incinerated herself with a blinding light that faded into the nothingness in front of the crowd, for she had just finished shedding. The only thing left on the grappling hook was blood and pieces of her dress.
Ossiana's long ears lowered when Rosemary told her that she wanted to go home, and she came to a stop. She stared at her feet for a moment, furrowing her brows before puffing her cheeks. Instead turning around to go back, she continued forward. "No way, running away from things won't help!" She said stubbornly. "I said that I was gonna show you something cool and damnit I'm gonna do it!" She gave a huff as she marched ahead.
Jade_23 commented…
sounding like a pedophile trying to save a failed attempt xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Jade_23 commented…
I think it's physically impossible to care for that many children but oKaY zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD my point exactly zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Rosemary: (She looked at the ground, nervously) O-okay
Back in the Quartz house, on the top floor inside the room that belongs to the triplets, Elijah whimpered in concern while looking at his siblings. Zealia was oddly quiet, her cheeks and ears lowered in complete guilt. So was Jr., he seemed to be playing with his chubby fingers for a way of distraction. They all knew they were in big trouble. Not in any sort of trouble like before… This trouble was BIGGER. They wanted to do something, but what? Only Enricho was watching over them. There was no papa and no mama at the moment. Jacob was too little to do anything, and big sister Rosemary had gone for a walk with the weird scorpion lady. They mumbled to each other some more as to what to do next.
Ossiana let out a sigh, but then cleared her throat as she went on to change the subject after muttering to herself for few seconds. "Okay...now that that's out of the way, tell me, what's something that you're looking forward to?"