Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7851-7900 of 9437

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary didn't respond to her words. They cut deep. And despite how harsh they were, they were true. Rosemary could only think of why Oasis had to die, not realizing that she did it because it was for her sister. She crossed her arms, following behind Eros now, feeling completely lost now as she spoke* So.... What do we do now... I saw Enricho here, so... I imagine Ossiana isn't too far.... Do we.... do we tell them? *Despite her words, the thought of having to tell them tore her apart inside. She couldn't imagine seeing their determination to see their family back together again be destroyed in mere seconds*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia had no choice but to put on her pajama shirts and matching tank top, no longer being able to wear her robe since she had torn most of it for Addai's sake. She was finally able to manage her hair into a compressed bun so that not too much of it would be exposed. Zealia glanced at Addai once he finished dressing up and gave an effort of a smile before taking his hand in hers, sort of spinning herself like a small dance until she ended up right in front of him. "Seven days ago I met the the cutest man I've ever laid eyes upon." She said to cheer him up, her smile slowly turning one into pity. "Will you be like this all day?" She said in reference to his mood, gently stroking his cheeks.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
“Like what?” Addai murmured, despite already knowing well enough of what she was referring to as he pulled away from her to go to the bathroom. He grabbed the tanktop that he had been wearing on the ship while he was there and went to wash his face with cold water, pausing afterwards to look up into the mirror. He could see the small frown that was already settled in.

~

“Ossiana got captured,” Eros answered. “And considering you guys did to, we have no choice but to tell her. As for Enricho, that bridge will be crossed when it can be. As for what we'll do...you guys are going to have to suck it the hell up and do this stupid trial shit until me and Weiss can come up with something. But I'm going to get my hands on Bonnus if it's the last thing I fucking do. And that bitch Kahni too.”
"Like th--" She was about to say something until Addai left her to go to the bathroom. She sighed softly, her ears drooping as she stared at her feet for a while. But then she lifted her head in thought about the plans today, and she wouldn't let Addai discourage that. She waited patiently for him so they could go and enjoy their date together.
*At the mere mention of her name, Rosemary stopped dead in her tracks before she asked* D-Did you say, Kahni... Don't tell me she has a part in this too *At this, Rosemary already felt like what she was experiencing now, what had happened in such a short time, wasn't even part of the whole thing, already sensing just how much to this there was, and only seeing it now that Oasis was gone. And it was enough to almost make her breakdown*
Eros didn't reply. Instead her mind immediately went back to where she had been before the ship, or even before that. The only reason that she had run into Ossiana in the first place was because of Weiss, who she had found by chance first. She found out that Weiss had some information that had turned out to be useful for them to find Bonnus's home, but it was with the so called help from Kahni that had gotten them there.

When they had arrived, the place had been guarded heavily. However, with Ossiana and Weiss, they were able to make quick work of them. They found the lab empty of everything side from the ambush from Bonnus's failed experiments, which led to them quickly realizing that Bonnus was no longer there. However, there was something else that they did find. Two things. The first was something they could have used to their advantage to possibly hunt Bonnus down. But the second...the second was something that made her stomach clench. And it had sent Ossiana into a state that she had never seen.
They had been about to leave until Kahni showed up and stole what they were going to use and destroyed anything that they could have.
“And then she ran from me...like the little bitch made assassin that she is,” Eros hissed to herself. However, she in no way let her get off easy. One of the only reasons that she had gotten away was due to them having an even bigger run in with the knights.

“On second thought, it's best we not tell Ossiana anything yet. Something tells me that she's not in the right state of mind.”

~

Addai stared at himself in the mirror in deep thought for a while until he eventually turned away to put on his shirt. He brushed away some of the wrinkles within it mumbling to himself in his language before he went to join Zealia in the room again, his eyes remaining lowered where he watched the floor.
State of mind? *Rosemary was fully aware of how easy Ossiana could go from being kind and friendly to violent and hateful in a few moments. And with how Eros described it, Rosemary couldn't help but ask* What happened to Ossiana?
Zealia frowned at the sight of Addai's head lowered, and she remained silent. However, her brows soon furrowed and her nose scrunched. And then slowly but surely, her demeanor seemed to change into one that she hadn't released in a very long time. Her hands went behind her back neatly and she straightened her posture before lifting Addai's head up firmly to interlock with her stern ones. "Lowering your guard will only guarantee failure in a game. At this stage a toddler will spike a ball at you. You must always keep an eye on the ball and be prepared to receive unless you want to be cleaning the bleachers at the end of the game." She removed her hand and pointed at the ground. "Now give me twenty. Following that I will be racing you to the beach with no exception and if you so happen to lower your guard at any given moment there will be consequences. You must be warmed up or else you'll break an ankle by just breathing."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Eros was quiet for a long moment, coming to a stop. “We found Bonnus's lab.” She gulped, feeling the uneasiness return to her stomach. “What the prick back at the ship was sayin' is true. She wasn't there. We ended up having to take care of her little welcome party when we got there. But she knew that we were coming, or at the very least that Ossiana was. We....” She held Oasis's lifeless body tighter against herself. “She left a piece of Oasis's sister back there. One of her arms.”

~

Addai blinked at Zealia in surprise at the change of her demeanor, the sterness in her expression causing him to almost straighten up a little himself. He didn't know where it had come from, but he furrowed his brows at her before one of them lifted when she told him to give her twenty and most of what came afterwards until he spoke. “..Must I really?” He asked, his eyes already moving back to the floor. “I can warm up when we get there.”
As soon as his eyes made contact with the floor, Zealia's slick tail whipped his butt where he was now forced to stand straight and look up. "Are you questioning my orders?" Her brows furrowed more and her eyes became a deeper shade of each color. "Make that 30." She barked at him, her faces inches away from his. "While you're at it, I'm filling up a bucket you'll be carrying in your run. Drop it and we're going to have a problem."
*Rosemary gritted her teeth in anger now, her fists tightened as she spoke coldly* Just when that piece of shit couldn't get worse, but to do that to a fucking kid... I'm going to kill that bitch and then I'm going to kill Khani. Taking Oasis life and doing god knows what to Orio... I thought Enricho and Ossianas suffering was finally over

(Back to work. What a shame, I'm looking forward to how COLA refuses to let me enjoy even small things XD)
Addai's brows furrowed further as he rubbed his butt and he began to mutter to himself while he got down onto the floor and began to do what he was told. The exercise didn't take much for him to do however, and he was standing back up after a few seconds with a light expression of annoyance as he crossed his arms. “Is this really a necessity? I thought we were going to play volleyball, not force me into joining the military.”

~

“I...never seen Ossiana the way she was before today.” Eros spoke. Ossiana, one of the strongest women that she knew herself, had broken down to a point that she'd never thought she'd see from her. The way that she had cried, had screamed for Bonnus just to give her back her child, it made her feel...vulnerable. The sight of something like that had left her shook, a chill running over her body. “But Bonnus...and all of her fuckin' lackeys..are going to pay.” Within Eros's eyes in which tears brimmed, there were hints of deep, dark red spots within her irises. And she looked at Rosemary directly. “I'll make them all pay.”

Something had awaken in Eros that hadn't been there for quite some time. A lust for flesh and blood.
"And I thought I was going to have a kiss in the morning with a smile, not someone who refuses to look at me in their seven day anniversary." Zealia snapped back with facts. "A big man like yourself can't handle some push ups?" She poked at his muscles. "What's the point of those if yer ain't using em?" She returned a couple seconds later with a bucket filled with water, handing it to Addai with ease before curling some of her loose hairs behind her ears. And in a flash of magic, both her and her lover were now outside of the building with a path leading to the beach in front of them. "Winner serves first. Loser plays the game wet. Ready, chump?"
Addai began to frown a bit more now at her explanation and didn't move much as she poked at his arms. And at her comment he replied, “I am sure that I can handle more than you yourself are able to without your magic.” When she returned with the bucket of water, he lifted an eyebrow now that he knew that she was serious about attempting to make him run with it to the beach. When they appeared outside, him now with a bucket full of water, he shook his head at her question. “No, I am not. And I do not think that name calling is necessary, nor a good sign of sportsmanship. Not to mention that you are cheating.” He began to point out. “But if I have to carry this bucket,” He dumped the water out into her head. “You have to carry the water. After all, you said that I had to take the bucket, not what was in it.” He began to walk afterwards instead of running. And he spoke again in response to her last few words. “I will allow you the first serve. You are going to need it much more than I.”
Zealia stood there soaked and in complete disbelief, watching him take a start with simple walking. "And you suppose assaulting your competition is?" She said in reference to the sportsmanship comment. But then her brows furrowed deeply, the angered heat emitting from her body drying her. And following above Addai now was a magical cloud that mercilessly poured water on him to get back what he had done to her. However, this cloud stayed hovering above his head and soaking him and also filling the bucket he had to carry. Zealia effortlessly caught up besides him. "If this is how you choose to let out what is inside then so be it." She said, her walk turning into a jog. "Let's not get too cocky now. I ordered a run, not a child's first steps." She said, making the cloud now disappear and duplicating a bucket for herself to satisfy his complaining. In fact, her bucket was filled.
Yeah, they will pay *Rosemary's fists tightened in sorrow and pure rage, her nails puncturing the palm of her hand as she continued in a cold manner* Eros, I don't care if you hate me or whatever. All I know is that we're way stronger together. I need your help if we're going to make these fuckers pay. All that will be left is finding Bonnus and then, we rip her apart
“Believe me, I'm all for stomping a mud hole through her face. But there's still the fact of having to find her, and having to do that with you is a no-go for me.” Eros responded. “I'm not gonna sit around this place while you're in a cell waitin' for a trial. And if that weren't the case, I don't know if you've gotten it through your head but I can't stand you. You'll just get in the way for the most. So when she's found, then we'll talk. Until then, have fun with No Beard the Pirate and the rest of his crew.” She turned around to leave as she spoke again. “We have a common enemy, and that's just about the only thing there is to it.”

~

Addai looked up at the cloud as it rained on him, grumbling to himself about her cheating once again. But to her last comments, he said nothing back nor did he bother running with her. Instead we walked calmly with the bucket, drenched now once again as he took his own time to get to the beach while holding the bucket with half the mind to dump the water back out again.
“Ignoring me isn’t an answer.” Zealia said as she looked back at him with a raised brow. “What is the matter now?” She saw him grumble and he furrowed his brows. “Speak up. you’re not talking to mice here.” She lifted Addai’s chin.
*As Eros started to walking away, Rosemary shouted* Oriocho wasn't the only one I was searching for. When Han'ah sensed, I asked her to find you so I could apologize. Eros, please. I'm pathetically weak without you. And... I can't do this without you. I'm sorry I snapped. I just... I'm scared Eros. I feel like everything has been crushed in seconds. I don't even know if Ill have a child like Han'ah. It's selfish to say, but I'd be lying otherwise. You can still hate me if you want but I owe it to Oasis to save the rest of her family. Please, Eros. I need you. You're more than a part of me. You're the only one I can rely on now
"You've been "fine" without me more twenty years." Eros replied, but she didn't stop to turn around this time. "You've got an entire ship to rely on, granted, its damn near emptied out now. But its somethin'. Those people are your friends and your brother Rosemary. Ya should have a little more for them than that." After all, no one on the ship had ever asked to speak to her anyways, or ever even thought of her as who she was. The passed week had given her a lot of time to think. To have time to herself. "Like I said, I don't plan on waitin' for your ass. But I'll be around, I guess."

~

Addai turned his head some to move it away from her before he spoke. "Though there is something wrong, it is not my reasoning for ignoring your words." He said, admitting in fully without hesitation that he had been ignoring her. "It is more or less than I see no reason to badmouth another player. Letting them speak to themselves is humiliation within itself. I would rather project my words in the actions of the game."
*Rosemary crossed her arms, already worried about the situation* You know that, regardless of what happens to Oswald and Crow, I'll be sent to Owensport. If I go back... I'll just be sent off. Do you really think I should go back and wait? Wouldn't it be better if I just left. They can't blame that on Oswald. Hell, he'll be just as confused as the soldiers are. I can't waste any time waiting in a cell to get to Bonnus. I... I refuse to
"You need to go because no one else is going to tell Ossiana what happened. Not only that, but Oswald and Crow aren't the only ones at stake." Eros stopped once again and turned a little to look at her. "If they try to send you off to Owensport then we'll know where to find you before it happens." But then she paused when she thought about it, and her expression became once of dismay and annoyance. "Which means that I'd have to sit around to bust you out before you get there. That's if you get there. Weiss'll have something figured out eventually, so I'm not worried about it. Just don't drop the soap or whatever." She shrugged. "Then again, who the hell would want to do that to some ogre?"
*Rosemary gave a sigh. Despite the insults, Rosemary felt a little relieved at what she was hearing, just glad to hear Eros' voice again. Rosemary just gave a nod before she spoke* Will we... get a chance to meet again, Eros? Under... better circumstances, I mean
Eros looked down at Oasis's body within her arms, still stopping tears from attempting to come forth as they pleased and fall. When she looked back to Rosemary, she gave a nod. "We better. For Oasis." She said to her. "Condition your body. Because regardless of whether we're together or not, we need to get stronger. Because as we are now...we won't be much."
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...I feel timeskips coming along XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cosmic_fusions commented…
don't skip my mpira wa wavu game :( zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD wewe were the one asking about timeskips. So if it gets skipped over then oh well and hand dusting xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Rosemary gave a nod* Y-Yeah.... I got it... I'll... See you later, alright. And... *She wanted to say more, but knew that she was already low on time. She turned her back to Eros and made her way back, still holding back tears as she made her way back to the ship, unsure what would come ahead*
And it was like that, that they went their separate ways. Eros made her way back to where she would meet with Weiss. The original plan had been for her to warn the others and abandon the ship. However, things took a turn for the worst. And now all that had to be done was to be taken out of Fre to bury Oasis somewhere...somewhere right.

-

Meanwhile back at the ship, Oswald and Crow had already been taken from it and instead relocated to the dock where they were put in chains, Crow being put in much heavier and secure ones for the purpose of safety for the civilians when they would have to be inevitably transported through the city. Clillin ensured Oswald that the ship would remain intact and in Fre's possession unless it would be attempted to use as a means to escape, in which it would then be torched and destroyed.
*Oswald gave a sigh as he was put on the docks in chains, the pain of his broken nose still noticeable for him as he spoke* I'd just better not find a single board out of place when I get back on board
*As he spoke, Rosemary returned back to the docks, her attitude a drastic difference from how Oswald always knew her. She was completely silent, not speaking up even a little. She just stood, her eyes on the ground*
The moment that Rosemary had arrived, the few remaining knights that were there came and clamped chains around her wrists as well as her ankles.

Meanwhile, one of the city guards seemed to be returning now, walking directly to Clillin to speak to him in private for a minute before the knight gave a nod and went to the three to speak. "You're all going to be transported by the chogoloo wagon that will arrive in an hour to take you where you will be staying for the next few days within the capital until things are prepared for your trials. There seems to have been a change of plan. But I give you my word that all will be explained once the three of you are situated."
Goodie, more unexpected events*Rosemary spoke in a dead ton expression, her eyes forward and only forward as she sat on the docks, covered in chains, prepared for the wagon to arrive. Oswald, however, kept his gaze on her*
"Your words and mine both." Clillin responded to Rosemary's dull comment with a nonchalant one that matched it as he looked to the guard that had just gotten done giving him the new information. "Relay to the the king that I will have my report in shortly after delivering the load to Chela in Hai Shang."

The guard gave him a nod and was off on his way within seconds to relay the message.

Clillin then turned to Oswald. "We'll be going over some of the standards here of our country so that you won't be liable to make a mistake without repercussions as prisoners here. We're start with the five principles, known also as the Five Bedrocks of Fre. These principles are essential to not only your well-being but your best interest as well. The first principle is one that you will become familiar with more so than others, and that is the Principle of Silence and Speech. This is your given right here to speak and or remain silent throughout the brief interrogation process before you are entered into the Number Count. The Number Count is self-explanatory, being that it is the number of people that are within Chela. The second principle is the Principle of Public Eyes. This is the right to the civilians for civilian interaction as prisoners are being transported through the kingdom, whether it be disrespectful or not. Terroristic prisoners in specific, which is what you all will be labeled as within this situation until further notice."

"The third principle is the Principle of Circumstances. This is where your situation may or may be escalated, or detoured. Under the circumstances that sound reasoning is adhered to and vocalized clearly, depending on the details of said circumstances, you will have a right ask to lessen your sentencing if found guilty, and the right to accept or decline will be privileged to the Court or in special circumstances, the king himself. Are things clear so far?"
All memorized *Oswald said calmly, hoping that Rosemary would remain silent as the knight spoke*
Zealia rolled her eyes softly. "Know that I am not doing all of this to drag you down. But to uplift your spirits and energy. Whenever I'm down I enjoy being active and sweating out the problem, and perhaps you would enjoy it too." She said, her demeanor softening as she curled her wet hair behind her ears. She eyed his bucket before she made it disappear along with her own. In all truth, she didn't want him being mad over something that was supposed to calm his anger from before, even though she herself was more tough in this sense. "How about you speak of what is wrong as we go for a nice run, hm?" She asked as she jogged.
"Good. Moving on, the next is the Principle of Witnesses, the fourth principle. We believe in fully that the civilians that have been put in danger due to situations such as this have the right to speak out with a more direct approach within the courting system here in Fre. This will give you an opportunity with the people themselves, and their opinions of what they have seen will also be weighed into consideration if plausible and reliable enough. And now for the fifth and final principle. The Principle of Peace. Though overlooked by the second, this principle is one that makes your part within this vital. This gives you the right of two options in which once has already been chosen. And those options are come peacefully and allow this to be handled in a manner just as civilized as you are arrested and transported, or seek violence in which will be responded to with fury and force. Because despite your actions as well as the action of Professor Likua herself, we still hold morality as a high standard here and seek fair treatment and justice for all whenever there is a chance that we can. However, I think that you all agree that you cannot be compared to the likes of her."

~

"My spirits cannot be lifted so easily from something of such tragedy. It is...not simple." Addai said, watching her slip some of her damp hair behind her ears. When she made the bucket within his hand disappear, it didn't really make a difference to him considering that it hadn't been anything heavy at all to begin with. If anything, it felt as if he had been carrying a buck full of wet air. He reluctantly followed her into a jog. And as he started so, he spoke again. "I want to go to Athlantis tomorrow."
where were these principles when wiezen and helga were about to get BEAT in Fre! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
au that a robot is a human just because it can speak. au a mannequin just because it has the word "man" in it like human. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
au a parasite that talks and can think just because its a parasite that can talk and think. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"It is certainly not simple to lift your spirit. But you can choose to delay it or you can choose to better it sooner." She glanced at him with a small smile of hers. But as her jogging increased, she realized that this was a bad idea due to her not even wearing a sports bra, or a bra for that matter. They bounced in a way that was slightly painful for her, and she kept her hands on her large breasts so they would stop jumping wildly.

Her attention went back to Addai. "As you wish. We will depart early morning." She promised him before she held her breasts with one arm and extended her other to grab his hand and drag him to where they were now running side to side. "Now, how about one of us kicks each other's butt? First one there wins somethin'?"
*Oswald shrugged nonchalantly before giving his response* I'm chained up, aren't I? I think you already know my answer
Addai wasn't too convinced by the whole choosing to delay or better the way that he felt. However, he took it at face value and accepted it as it was without much to really say towards it. As they jogged, he began to go into thought. How was he supposed to be better after knowing that he had not only hurt someone, but potentially was responsible for lives being lost?

He nodded when she set a time for when they would leave tomorrow, and as she grabbed his and began to pull him along with her into a run, he couldn't help but to smile a little at her attitude. It at least helped him feel a little better as he began to take his mind off of things and instead tried to focus on something that would keep him occupied. "Then I would hate to spoil your mood, however, I hope you are prepared to not be victorious."

~

Clillin gave a nod. "I suppose you're right. And that may just lend you the leverage you and your crew will need when it all comes down to it. However, even with that said, this situation would be best not taken lightly. If any other court, you probably would have it easier more or less. But the Grand Court is a harsh place with strict means of judgement."
"Then I am prepared for your punishments." Zealia glanced at him with a smirk unexpectedly before she giggled softly and turned her attention back to the path ahead. And although she was top in Track back when she was in school, she wanted Addai to win so that at least he was proud about something today. She didn't pick up her pace or seemed to be in a rush to beat him, because she easily could if she wanted to. However, she still had a few disadvantages, like being sensitive from the sun and also not wearing a sports bra. "What will it be?"
I've dealt with plenty of strict judgment *Oswald spoke in a calm manner* I know we didn't kill anyone. I have faith well make it through this
Addai began to think back to his younger days when he and the village children, those who were actually willing to allow him to play with them before he was eventually shooed away, used to race frequently through their jungles and to different parts on their island where they were allowed to. There was always one person that he came second to, being that as a kid, he was actually the shortest child out of them all. Everyone else's long legs gave them an advantage, and the person that always came in first was always the older child who had longer legs than them all.
However, taking his size into consideration compared to Zealia's, he most certainly was no slouch on his feet. And when he looked over to her, he only replied with one thing. "I will allow you a four second head start to make things fair."

~

"You came here to kill someone, however. You can't keep that lie up forever. Not when there is also a witness in particular that heard you all over speaking. The innkeeper of one of the inns within the city, a veteran by the name of Linderman Jouls. And we have reasons to take his word over yours. Lying in a court suited for justice will only dig you a deeper hole. I'd suggest not doing so. It won't be taken lightly, and you will face execution for it. As I said before, judgement here is not light when it comes to these things."
"Fair?" Zealia raised a brow and frowned. But then she grinned. "What happened to no cheating?" Her head tilted softly. "I certainly wouldn't want to leave you in the dust." Was all that she said regarding his four second head start, continuing her jog with ease. "You're a big guy, Addai. But there's always more to it." She warned him in her pace. Zealia couldn't help but stare at him run, glad that she had splashed him with water since it radiated and glistened his muscles and skin tone with the reflection of the sun. And that was a sight she didn't mind at all.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I'm getting Deja Vu. Will this also end with sex on a tower XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
idk, ask COLA xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Then I guess it's a good thing my personal intentions weren't too kill. Stealing and sabotage, yes. Killing, however. I won't stoop to the pathetic means Owensport does *Oswald protested with complete confidence. Despite what had occurred minuets ago and the current situation, he kept his composure
"Of course there is always more to it. Which is why I am making things equal enough to give you a head start. The only thing that would be cheating here is your use of magic." As Addai was only running with light steps, he began to slow down some suddenly as a feeling came over him. He stopped and turned to look behind them, staring while his eyebrows came together in a furrow. He felt odd, like he was being watched. But as his gaze wandered around, he saw nothing. And so he turned and started back running again.

~

"So you now admit to coming to this country to commit theft? And sabotage what, exactly?" Clillin shook his head, pity towards the young man before him. "Keep this in mind that this has now made your case worse more than it has helped it." He turned away from them and looked out into the city from the docks to see that the transportation that they would be taking was now on its way, a large carriage being tugged alone by two large bird like creatures that resembled a falcon, though much larger and traveled on all fours.
"I don't need magic to kick your firm but squishy butt." Zealia chuckled softly until she saw him look around. She raised a brow and glanced at the directions he was looking at, tilting her head slightly. And automatically she knew exactly what to assume. "Are we being watched?" She asked, and she slowed down her pace to where she could see Addai more now. She stopped all together. "Are you being watched?" She changed the question now, worried that whatever bad luck was after him yesterday and still pondering.
Addai didn't really catch Zeali'as question, for he had already gone back to running which slowed into a jog as he now tried to brush aside the small feeling of uneasiness that he felt. And though it was brief, he felt as if he had just been looking someone in the face without even knowing that he had been. Which, when he thought about it, sounded silly and paranoid. Perhaps he should have tried to go back to sleep after all, because surely that's what it was. Or at least, what he wanted to think that it was.
*Oswald had already expected this response, answering immediately* To sabotage Bonnus experiments. It would barely harm Owensport, as well as Fre, but keeping that kind of egg resources out of his hands is a better alternative. Besides you said lying would make my case worse. Unless honesty is just as baf
Zealia followed behind Addai now, and she gently placed her hand on his exposed shoulder. "Addai?" She called out again for him to look at her this time. "Baby, are you alright?" She asked him with concerned eyes this time. "Perhaps we should make an early departure to you know where." She said, avoiding the name in case someone was listening.
"Lying would make your case worse, yes. But the truth is what you will be judged from, not the lies. What brought you to believe that Owensport didn't already have such information as is?" Clillin asked, now turning back to him. "The Treaty of Arms was specifically made to unite the Research and Development of both countries with shared information to build from. And though Owensport does not have the same resources as Fre when it comes to certain things, their military power makes up for that. Not only so, but the Professor's lab had already been abandoned."

~

Addai came to a stop at the mentioning of this, turning to her but looking behind her first before he spoke. "I...feel that we are not safe here." He said hesitantly, unsure of himself. However, as he looked away from her and instead over her head and behind them again, his sixth sense began to become keener. Auras flourished from the things that were around them, hugging tightly against what they belonged to. However, when he blinked, it all went away. "I sense something..something that is unnatural here. It..." He paused, not wanting to saw what he was about to say in thought of being ridiculed. "It feels like you.."
Addai explaining that he no longer felt safe was enough for Zealia to want to put an end to any plans they had today for their anniversary. His safety meant more than anything, after all. She glanced behind her every time he did. She was stroking his cheeks lightly before she heard his last few words. “Like me?” Her brows furrowed some. “A witch?” She looked around. “Is it something of bad aura?” She asked him, her worry more than visible on her face. ”Should we leave now?” Zealia asked him telepathically.
Abandoned *Oswald looked at the ground before responding* Well she certainly had us fooled. But if she abandoned her post, then the treaty must be null and void correct
Addai tried to concentrate some when she asked him if it was a witch, but shook his head when he couldn't feel anything anymore. He wasn't too sure of what he felt behind it either. "No..not just a witch. It was as if there was more than one." He said slowly. "One of them was like what I feel when you use magic. The other was...light?" He questioned himself. It had felt how looking at a light would feel, and that didn't make sense to him at all. However, unlike Zealia's there was something unsettling about it. Zealia's felt more natural to him. Like it had grown with her through the years. But what he had felt was..unnatural. That was the only way that he could describe it.

But at her question of if they should leave, he didn't know an answer to give. "I do not know. But I can no longer feel it."

~

"No. The treaty wasn't made between Bonnus and Fre, but Fre and Owensport." Chillin answered as the wagon that he had seen was being slowed to a stop at the top of the docks. The section on the back was a long metal box that was closed in with thick steel bars resting across it as a door of sorts.
"That's our cue." He motioned for them all to get up, the other knights stepping into position behind them quietly, some with their hand resting on their swords.