Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 9437

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary slow all of her thoughts down just to process everything she had been told. She looked up at Oasis and spoke* Her old house, a small cottage in the woods, was burned down when I looked for her ten years ago. I thought that she had died there. I didn't think she was still alive
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -Universe_COLA- said…
"Well...it looks like we all have something to sit down and talk about. A lot of something." Judissia said, looking around at them, still trying to process the information that she had been told.

"I don't think so." Weiss said, his eye twitching. "I don't have anything to say to a Quartz, nor do I have any interest in helping in the slightest. The only thing that name breeds is more than just bad luck, and death." His eyes narrowed at Carlyle. He could see the resemblance there, and she could definitely pass as someone related to Helga. Or better yet...to Lilith. Or both.
*Rosemary nodded to what Judissia said, though she was still lost in a deep thought of it all* Y-Yeah
Carlyle's ears twitched at Weiss's words, her eyes looking from him to the others. She could already tell that there was a line of division in their thoughts on the matter at hand.

"Cut it thefuck out Weiss." Judissia's eyes narrowed at him.

Oasis ignored Weiss and started speaking again herself. "I say she comes with us. We Morgans welcome the Quartz Family, and my parents have a lot of history with theirs. If you've met my parents then you know that you can trust me. And I'm sure Rosemary can agree with me."

"What? No, she is not coming with us. We're going to Edrain, not to a invite your friends along tea party." Weiss opposed. "You can forget it."

"We can't just leave her here, Weiss. We're supposed to be the good guys, not Owensport dogs." Oasis said sharply. "If they're after her to try to capture her and use her as a weapon, how the hell do you think that's going to fair from us if she's important enough to have two of the most opposite countries come together and send people after her?"

Weiss opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't find anything else to refute. So he just growled and mumbled a few curses towards them.

*Rosemary's attention turned from one side to the other, trying to understand all of this. Her mind was still racing with all sorts of thoughts, so she looked up and asked in a confused manner* So, uh.... what's the plan here
Everyone remained silent, looked at one another at Rosemary's question about a plan.

Oasis let out a sigh, closing her eyes for a moment to think. A few seconds went by before she spoke. "I'd say that since the job that we came here to do is obviously isn't going to happen, we take her with us and go back to town to grab Tali and Wulf and get back on the road. We can find out what to do while we're at it."

"Sounds good." Judissia said, glancing behind them. "Though I uh..think that thing's gonna be uh...kinda hard not to see." She said, scratching her head.

"Oh, Tubby?" Carlyle looked at the mutant beast that towered over them, still in a poise as if it were ready to attack at moment necessary. She whistled, and Tubby turned and looked at her, it's infused tails wagging some. It's skin seem to melt out of exist and covered with a camouflage that masked it from sight, it only being able to be seen when close enough for it to be too late.

"...Never mind then.."

Oasis looked to the swords that were on either side of Carlyle's waist. "You know how to fight?" She asked.

Carlyle nodded. "Some. I was taught how to do so by the person who's hunting me."

"Good. You might need it."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Rosemary hesitated to ask her question to Carlyle, but she spoke up in a nervous tone* Uh... If you don't mind me asking... What has Helga and the others been up to for the past twenty years, Carlyle? Are things going okay?
cosmic_fusions commented…
yeah, things are going fucking great xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"For the last twenty years?" Carlyle blinked in confusion. "I wouldn't be able to tell you what has happened that far back in time I'm afraid. I only just met Helga last year. But from what I was there to witness, I..." She came to a stop, shaking her head. "There were some...complications..."

"Doesn't sound like anything new to me. Sounds exactly like them if anything." Weiss said nonchalantly. He turned his horse around and began to go back towards town, uninterested in any conversation involving Helga or anyone else from that side of things.

*Rosemary nodded. She expected as much in that case, but she asked another question* Have they spoken about me?
Carlyle had to think for a moment on what Rose's name had been, and she believed that she had Oasis was the one who had said it. "N-no...at least not that I had heard of. Are you a family friend of the Quartz as well?"

"She is a Quartz." Judissia corrected her.

A look of confusion came to her face. "Another Quartz?" She looked over Rosemary, not catching a sign of any naturally ginger hair that was said to be a Quartz trait. She didn't see any freckles either.

Oasis turned and looked at Rosemary as well, a bit surprised by this. "Really?"
*Rosemary gave a slow nod, but didn't speak until a few moments later* Yeah, I am. Not blood related, though. Helga took me in after my parents died. I thought she would at least remember me. I guess not *Her mood suddenly darkened as she spoke in a low tone*
no, she did xD don't turn smol rose against her too, wind xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Can wewe send your post with it XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
....no xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Oasis placed her hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure she still does, Mary. She may have just..not gotten around to speaking to anyone about you." She thought about, and got the idea that what she had just said might have been and even worse scenario. "Come on, we should get on the move and talk more on the way." She said, reaching to take Rosemary's hand, but stopped herself. Instead she motioned her to follow them back to their horses.

"Alright kiddo, hop on." Judissia held her hand out to Carlyle. Although her hesitation was still clear, her offered hand was still taken to help her up onto the horse. "Alright, everyone ready?"
*Rosemary was dead silent. She didn't react to anything, not a word coming from her, not even an change in her facial expression. She felt as though every emotion had hit her at once, only for it all to leave her. She found out everyone was still alive, only for them to have forgotten about her. She was unable to deal with it, standing still, remaining in thought for a few moments*
Oasis had come to a stop when she realized that Rosemary wasn't following her. She told Judissia that they would catch up and went over to Rose. And once it was only the both of them, she cupped her hand around her cheek. "Hey, look at me," she said, "It's okay. I'm sure we can find them and find out what's been going on for so long, okay? She said, looking her in the eyes. "Come on, smile for me."
*Rosemary looked up at Oasis, her expression still blank, before she forced a smile to Oasis* Sure thing
Oasis frowned at her forced smile, pulling her against herself and kissing her lips deeply before holding her in a hug. "Please...I don't want to have to deal with another Weiss.." She said, chuckling dryly. "Let's go, alright? There's that thing I still want to talk to you about for tomorrow." She said, taking her hand in hers and pulling her towards their horse.
*Despite her struggling, she was able to return the kiss that Oasis gave her, her arms tightening around her before Oasis was forced to break away. Rosemary gave a nod to her* Y-Yeah, you're right

*Oswald stepped in front of the two, holding his hands up* Okay, okay, that's enough. Regardless of how they feel, we still need to find them. That is what we have all agreed to do from the start
Once they got the horse, Oasis pulled herself up onto the saddle much easier than the previous two times, now already use to the motion of doing so. She offered Rosemary her hand and pulled her up when it was taken, moving the horse into a slow pace of walking. She didn't want to catch up with the other's just yet. "Remember, we're thinking about the good sides of things. If you thought they were dead, then now you know that they're not. That has to be a good start to things, right?"
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she spoke* Yeah, but I thought they would at least try looking for me.
hey, hey, hey. she carved a statue out of wewe and kept your drawings... UNTIL THEY WERE THROWN OUT xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Oasis let out a sigh, turning herself all the way on the horse to face her. She grabbed each reign individually and placed them into Rosemary's hands to control the horse before bringing her scooting her closer to herself. She wrapped her arm around her neck, resting her forehead against hers to comfort her. "We don't know if they did or not, Mary. But wouldn't you think that they would have? I mean, it's Helga that we're talking about here. I've known her since I was a kid."
*Rosemary rested her head against Oasis as she was in thought, before she spoke in a quiet tone* Yeah... I guess you're right
Oasis kissed her lips again tenderly. "I want you to believe that a little more, okay? And if you can't then I'll gladly do it for you. I'm here for you." She smiled softly. "Would it made you smile some more if I remained like this the entire ride?"
*Rosemary looked up at Oasis, a smile now gracing her face as she looked at her* Wouldn't the others notice though?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cosmic_fusions said…
"Weeeell, I say we discuss the rest over a nice brunch, how about it? In fact, I got you all covered. For old time's sake." Zealia winked. After moving into the ship, she was able to find a well-paying job for something she actually enjoyed doing. "I heard the San Martino across the flower shop is having a 2 for 1 special for those who order cinnaaaamooon roooolllssss~" She nudged lightly at Elijah's and Jr.'s elbow. "Bet it's similar to how mama and papa used to make them, ehh?" The hybrid perked her ears some in hopes for a response.

Elijah and Jr. looked at one another before the redhead turned to his sister and smirked. "Fine by me." He shrugged. In a blink of an eye, he had already summoned his wings and was soaring in the air towards their destination. "Last one there's a rotten egg?" He smirked before disappearing into thin air. Zealia grumbled some before cuffing her sleeves and tying her majestic hair into a simple ponytail. She looked at the others before nodding. "See ya there!" She waved and vanished.

Layla blinked, looking between Jr. and Oswald awkwardly. Her finger played with a strand of her short hair, curling it before she stammered. "I-I-I got a motorcycle..." She suggested with an attempt of a smile.
Chuckling, Oasis lifted her legs and placed them over Rosemary's thighs, wrapping them around her waist as the horse continued to move. "If it means I get to keep saying that smile, then I don't care." She said, "I have no shame towards showing off the woman who I am lucky enough to call my lover."
*Oswald looked to Junior* Well Junior, it seems like only one of us will be able to ride on it

*Rosemary giggled as she wrapped her arms around Oasis* Don't worry, I think I'll keep smiling for you
"That sounds like a good plan to me." Oasis chuckled, placing small playful kisses on Rosemary's lips and cheeks. She laid her head onto her shoulder, her words drifting into her ear and her warm breath brushing across her neck. "I wanted to let the others find out about us after our first date tomorrow. "I figured that we could do something together before Edrain."
*Rosemary smiled to Oasis at her words* Well then, I promise to keep smiling. Let's just keep this our little secret until then, Oa
"Okay, we'll do that instead." Oasis giggled a little while speaking. She bit her lip slightly, looking into her eyes. Something could be felt poking against her, and when Rose looked down she would see that Oasis was starting to become aroused again. She couldn't help herself. She didn't know why, but this was different for her from the usual times it happened. Just being around Rosemary just made her...she couldn't really explain it to herself in words.
When she looked into her eyes, she just saw everything she loved about her there. And being near her, it made her feel..safe. Like she could tell her things that she wouldn't dare tell anyone else, like she could put all of her trust into her and not have to worry about a thing. "But I don't know, I kinda want to stay like this for a little longer." She admitted.
*Rosemary smiled back, but gave an excited exhale from her nostrils when she could feel Oasis' length pressing against her before she spoke in a whisper* Just can't help yourself, huh?
Oasis shook her head. "As much as I've tried keeping it down while I'm around you, it just doesn't work." She said, a small blush coming to her cheeks as she smiled some. "You do this to me, Mary. You make me so..so damn horny for you...even with just being close to you, especially like this..or holding your hand in mine. Usually I would feel ashamed when I got like this before around you, but now...now it feels right."
*Rosemary gave a chuckle as she looked down, a blush coming to her face* So I've noticed. Well, I know that I can't keep my hands off of you. Just seeing you there and not being able to touch you..... It just drives me insane, Oa
"So you understand the feeling." Oasis's body began to grind against hers some, her growing erection getting harder. "Seeing how your body has such a curve filled shape.." She licked her lips subconsciously as her eyes began to wonder. "How your soft skin fits so perfectly with it." Her inhaled through her nostrils softly, her eyes closing as she felt the tingling in her pants go into a throbbing fit for a few seconds. "N-not being able to caress that...to touch you all over. It drives me insane too."
*Rosemary gave a playful chuckle as she moved closer to her, allowing her grind against her more* Just be patient, Oa. We'll have our alone time soon, and I'll be sure to satisfy all of your needs
"And I'll make sure to do the same for you, and more if I must." Oasis said in a promising way as she was starting to get the urge to moan as she grinded against her. "I-It's just...it feels like its taking so loooong." She groaned. "I'm not sure how much longer I can wait," Her arm shifted, her hand moving down her back and to the waist of her shorts, her fingers slipping down into them. "I want you so badly.." She sighed, her blush deepening a little. "In between your thighs tasted good..."
*Rosemary giggled as she rubbed Oasis' inner thighs, smiling slyly* Well, just wait for a bit more, and I will give you a taste of it again soo
Oasis squirmed on the horse's saddle some, her erection immediately hardening at her touch, and she couldn't help herself any longer. She kissed her hungrily, her tongue evading her mouth to be with hers, her hand gripping at her butt. She let out small moans into her mouth before pulling away. "Just a little more.." She agreed.
*Rosemary returned the wild kiss, placing her hands on Oasis' cheeks as her tongue entered her mouth to meet hers, moaning in sudden excitement before she nodded* Let's get a move on to the next village then. The quicker, the better, Oa
Oasis nodded quickly in agreement, having to hold herself back from going back to her lips. The next kiss like that would break her resolve to wait completely. "H-here, climb over me to the front." She said while shifting to where her legs dangled off of the side of the moving horse.
*Rosemary nodded and made her way to the front, doing her best not to bump into Oasis too much*
Oasis moved over some as she and Rosemary switched placed now with her no longer guiding the horse. She tried not to brush here erection against or have it be brushed as they did so, then got herself settled in the back. She wrapped her arm around Rose's waist so that she could hold on, but didn't get to close. Her eyes wondered down to Rose's rear, and she had to snatch her eyes away before they would get stuck.
Gulping, she looked ahead of them to see the silhouettes of the others once they got close enough.
*Rosemary moved the horse forward, enjoying the feeling of Oasis arms around her before she caught up with the others* Alright, let's get moving, guys
"There you guys are. Thought ya might've gotten lost." Judissia said jokingly, looking to Rose. "You doing alright Ro?" She asked, an expression of concern written onto her face. "I know it's a lot to take in and all." Meanwhile, Carlyle stared off towards the thicker woods, watching the branches shifting aside as the camouflaged Tubby followed beside them almost completely unseen.

Oasis's fingers rubbed her side lightly in support, enough for it to be felt but not seen.
*Rosemary gave a nod as she looked at Judissia* Yeah, I'm fine. Oasis just gave me a little talk, that's all
Judissia gave a nod. "As long as you're good and remember that you can always talk to me." But then she paused, her eyebrow raising at how far Oasis was to the back of the horse, barely even on the saddle as her arm was wrapped around Rose. "Uhh, Oa, you might want to scoot in a bit more before you end up falling.."

"O-Oh, yeah..right." Oasis said, giving a sort of nervous laugh. "I just needed a little space to stretch real quick." She said, though she barely moved aside from stirring a little.
*Rosemary turned behind to see Oasis making a distance, and she gave her a smile that only she would understand* Oh, no need to be shy, O! Wouldn't want you falling off now
"B-but..but..." Oasis looked at her, her eyes looking into Rose's and then switching to her backside. She felt the the atmosphere starting to become awkward, her face starting to sting some again. She looked away and scooted up some until she was more onto the saddle, but held back a gasp as her erection pushed against Rose's butt. "Alright, l-lets go!" She managed to say with a somewhat normal manner, her hips moving very slightly.

"Uuuh...right." Judissia shrugged it off and started off ahead of them, going back the way they had came. "I'll just tell the mayor that they no longer have anything to worry about, see if I can get anything out of'em and that should do."
*Rosemary nodded, thiough secretly, she was planning on messing with Oasis at least a little, but found it much harder when she felt her erection pressed against her*
Oasis's arm tightened around Rosemary some, her erection starting to throb while it was pressing against her. Her breathing could be heard picking up some quietly, and she leaned forward some, pressing her chest against her back to whisper her name into her ear. "Marrry~" She licked the tip of her ear while everyone else was busy looking ahead. Even while they were clothed, she could still feel a good bit of plushness from Rose's behind, and it she scoot up a bit more. Her erection managed to be squeezed under her in between her buttcheeks.
Oasis let out small moan, quickly using Rosemary's back to cover her mouth.

Meanwhile, Judissia kept an eye on Weiss while they were heading back to the small city to retrieve Tali and Wulf, watching his expressions in attempt to read him.
*Rosemary did her best to suppress her moans, already feeling excited as Oasis played with her, but she did her best to calm herself and continued forward*