Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4001-4050 of 9437

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cosmic_fusions said…
Although all the kinds of cereal Y'iel had should've caused some excitement, Helga lacked the motivation and strength to show it. "-Y-Yes m-ma'am..." Helga nodded politely when the woman told her to keep the statement in mind. Her fingers grazed across each other, and she kept her head hung low with her ears flattened against her head, quietly following.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -Universe_COLA- said…
The door closed behind them on its own accord while Y'iel continued with leading Helga down the stairs. She made a round right down a shorter set of steps, and once she reached the bottom the door that they should have came in through greeted them from down the hall to the left. Meanwhile, a little down the hall to the right was another doorway that was on the left side of the hall a few feet away from the stairs. Y'iel headed towards that direction, stepping onto the fuzzy, extra soft strip of lavender carpet that was laid across the center of the floor.

Taking another turn into the room, they entered into the living room which was furnished with couches that matched the lavender carpeting. In the middle of the couches was a glass coffee table that sat a little higher than the average one would have. There were picture frames left empty or completely blank that hung up around the living room along with one or two small circular mirrors. In the corner of the room closest to the second doorway within the room was a brown piano carved completely from wood, the keys on it having a reversed color scheme from the normal white and black keys. There were large flower pots with purple leaved trees growing from them occupying two other corners of the room.

Y'iel turned around to Helga. "Now, Ms. Quartz. Would you like to bathe first, or have your cereal?"
Helga took a little longer to answer Y'iel this time, distracted by the furniture around her. Her toes wiggled onto the lavender carpet, a feeling much more better than the cold tiles back in the asylum. She finally turned to Y'iel and gave a small shrug, unsure of what she wanted first.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Windwakerguy430 said…
*Enricho could tell from the sound that she was, at the least, still alive. He opened the door, seeing her lying on the bed, groaning in discomfort before he sat on the opposite end of the bed, turning his head to speak with her* It's been rough for you, huh?
“Bathing it is then,” Y’iel looked Helga over for a moment, and she made the magazine from earlier appear in her hands to look over. And while doing so, her ears slowly began to perk, a smile starting to grace her face. “That’s it...,” She mumbles, a sudden twinkle of inspiration within her eyes now. She disappeared from in front of Helga suddenly for only a second or two before returning with a towel, a white robe striped with different colors, and a pair of bunny slippers that were ironically made of a wool fabric—the wool being as soft as a bunny’s fur however—, and other bathing essentials.

“Here you are, Ms. Quartz. You’re going to need to fix yourself of that facilities muck and negative energy, so for today I will allow you to use a more special place. You may acquaint yourself with the bathrooms later on today. Follow me if you’d please, madam.” She started towards the other doorway, mumbling something to herself while taking notes down on a sticky note in he magazine.

~

Ossiana rolled over in the bed, shifting aside boxes of tissues and the small towel that she used to wipe at the sweat that dropped from her face. “Who are....” She started, staring at Enricho with an unsure expression. It took her a few seconds before she finally nodded at his question. “Rough..yes..tired....sick...”
*Enricho looked over the tissues that were around her, before his attention moved to her. He placed his hand on her head, at first to check her temperature, only to keep it rested on her head in a comforting manner* It's been rough for the both of us, Oss. It hasn't been easy, but we will get through this. We always have
Helga took the towels, robe and slippers handed to her. Her ears lowered as she sniffed the towel some, eyeing the bunny slippers. It had been a while since she'd gotten the chance to wear such soft fur, and she really missed her squeaky duck ones.

A special place? She thought to herself, a small frown coming to her face. Special places in her facility must be very different to what Y'iel's idea of it was. "Y-Y-Yes ma'am..." Helga's voice trembled when she was asked to follow her. "M-May I ask W-W-What a-are you writing?" She peeked at her note timidly.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
She's uandishi her Y'elga fanfic XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Hiding 82 comments…
Great zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cosmic_fusions commented…
great wewe fucks went over the and now I can't read anything, so Ehem, please brief summary of sexless sex zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
“Tips and ideas for my next project line. One that I just so happen to be stuck upon for some time. But now, I believe that the finishing touches are now afoot.” Y’iel answered. “If you wouldn’t mind, I would like you to be the model for the finished product. I thank you for giving me the spark of inspiration that I needed.”

~

Ossiana nodded slowly at what Enricho was saying, but had a distant look within her eyes. Her skin felt clammy and lukewarm, which was unnatural for her species being that they thrives within heat. And the look that she gave him was one of caution, almost like she didn’t know who he was all together.
*Enricho looked back at Ossiana, noticing her body and the look he gave. He knew that he should trust her and that it was just a flu, but he had to ask her* Oss, is something the matter?
"O-O-Oh..." Her ears lowered some again. "I a-a-appreciate the o-offer, but I-I think those d-days of m-modeling a-aren't for m-me a-anymore... I-I don't w-want to r-ruin whatever y-you were w-working on... y-you must b-be de-desperate for inspiration i-if you s-sought me..." She said sadly, pressing the things given to her against her chest. Her hands interlocked at the bottom of them for support as she continued to follow her.
Ossiana blinked at his question, nodding in the same slow manner from before. “My husband...have you seen him?” She asked suddenly. “Our daughter has gone...missing, and we need to—” Her words were cut off by coughing. She sniffled hard before continuing where she left off. “Sh-she’s missing....who are you?”

~

“Nonsense.” Y’iel replies, and that was the only thing that she said that she’s pertained to that matter. She stopped for a quick second while they were in the hallway and noted down something else, leaving the magazine floating next to her and the pen that she was using to write on its own and finish where she left off. She hummed a little, making a lefft this time towards the a set of double doors.
"o-o-oh.... s-sorry..." Helga mumbled again at Y'iel's simple response. She wanted to ask what else had she noted down, but decided not to, and instead continued following her silently. "....v-v-very b-big..." She mumbled to herself as she looked at her surroundings.
*Enricho was suddenly taken aback by this statement before he responded, finding it difficult to comprehend before doing so* Oss, I'm your husband. Enricho, remember? We've been married for twenty two years. My god, how sick are you, Oss?

*Nithloraul leaned her head over Flynn's shoulder, already a smile on her face. For what, Flynn had no clue, but she responded anyway* So Flynn, how does it feel having another Servant killer on the team. We made some good progress with those Turpitudes, wouldn't you agree?
*Kristoff was dead silent. Had been whenever the matter of these creatures were brought up*

*As Wein sat in his office, there was the sound of some commotion outside his door. It wasn't long before Lando barged in, without knocking, moving bassed a group of guards. One of them spoke in a rushed manner* Please, you can't come in here. Lord Wein is very busy-
*Lando interrupted as he kept walking towards Wein's desk* Well Lord Wein better get unbusy. I have my own matters to attend to and I refuse to wait *With that, Lando sat, or fell rather, into the chair in front of the desk, crossing his legs, sitting rather lazily in the chair* Hey, Boss! Got anymore hits for me. You know I can't stay in one place for too long. I just get irritated
wewe alisema Wein's a bastard villain, COLA. Well, make him do a thing XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
And trust me, he doesn't want to make an enemy out of rootin' tootin' six shootin' Sheriff Woody- Tiger Lando zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
And they seemed pretty friendly back before Oasis went missing. Cian has his reasons to keep Oasis safe. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
“Yes, as intended. There are many many things that have been stored within this house over the years. One could only imagine the expansions I had to include due to not wanting to place non-essentials into my home below in Lower Eden.” Once they reached the door at the end of the hall, Y’iel waited a few seconds before opening it up to the outside which is presented them with many more steps. Above them was the very platform that the house was sitting upon, and it seemed much higher than it should have possibly been because of the door that they had opened.

She paused once more, tapping her index fingers against her chin lightly before smiling. With a zap from her fingertips, the stairs flattened themselves and connected, forming a long slide that extended out of sight. She led Helga in front of her and sat her down. “The stairs are becoming quite exhausting, yes? I will be right behind you.” With that, she nudged Helga down the slide, waiting a second or twice to close the door behind her. She kicked off her boots before hopping onto the slide herself and sliding down on the bottoms up of her feet.

~

Ossiana’s expression became one of confusion, and she sniffled, scoffing some. “My husband has both of his ears, thank you very much! A-and he...he...husband...” Her speech slowed to a stop for a long moment, her expression wiping itself clean. When she looked at Enricho this time, her gaze was even more lost than before. “Shling zhu emph cana?” She asked in her native tongue. And suddenly her eyes widened, and she jumped to her feet, used tissues and tissue boxes flying off of the bed. “SPHRAVA!—” She went for her ax immediately when it dropped off of the bed.
............. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Helga immediately tensed when Y'iel had forced her to sit down, trembling at the long slide ahead of her. "p-p-please..." She said almost instinctively at this point. When she was nudged, she whimpered some and gripped the edges of the slide tightly, almost to the point where it pierced her skin. She let Y'iel go before her and stayed back, the towel and robe sliding off her thighs and tumbling down the slope. Instead of sliding down, she slowly inched downward one step at a time, as if climbing downwards with her legs apart and her hands releasing the sides every now and then, lifting her butt some so it didn't made contact with the hard surface.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
........... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Enricho gave a sigh, turning head head from her to think* Oss, try to remember that I lost my ear when that hitman you saw a few minutes ago attacked me. I would've had it back, but without Helga or her magic, major injuries like this are impossible to-.... Did you say something *He was surprised to se her jump up, grabbing hold of her axe* Oss! Y-You need to be resting, remember
Y'iel on the other hand was having quite a bit of fun with sliding down the stair-slide with no trouble at all. She was chuckling, the breeze that had started to pick up against her blowing her hair back into waves. It wasn't until she looked behind her did she find that Helga was no longer there. Or rather, what she had come to find when she went to go look for her and retrieved the items that slid down the slope, further behind. She floated in the air peacefully beside Helga, watching as the witch made her way down the slide in a rather awkward and, most importantly, slow manner.

She blinked a few times, watching the witch for a second or two before she spoke. " 'Tis quite a ways down Ms. Quartz. Are you sure you want to crab your way all the way down?" The woman asked curiously. "Are you afraid of heights? Or...slides?"

~

"NA!" Ossiana yelled, cutting off some of Enricho's last couple of words. "Yu shluton capa ughph!" She smacked her fist against her chest as she spoke, as if she were to be establishing some sort of dominance. But then in the very next instance, the heels of her feet were driving into Enricho's chest as she delivered a powerful dropkick for her size and sent him flying off of the bed and into the wall on the other side of the room. "DRUIJI PHI MANA!" She growled before she began to attack the hunter with her ax.
"h-h-hurts... sitting.... t-t-too f-fast..." Helga muttered under her breath in a whimper, slowly inching down the slide on her own pace. "s-s-sorry.." She apologized yet again, her ears lowered softly and she avoided interlocking her eyes with hers. "y-y-you c-can g-go ahead..."
*Enricho fell against the wall, coughing some as he fell to the ground, but as soon as she grabbed the axe, he rolled out of the way, the axe getting stuck in the wall* Oss, what's going on? Don't tell me you've got more bullshit in your life that causes this stuff
Y'iel's ears gave a gentle twitch, and she floated down in front of Helga. "I wish you would have notified me that you were still in this much pain sooner. My apologies for being so inconsiderate, Ms. Quartz. Here, allow me to assist you in a more plausible manner," She took both of Helga's hands into her own and began to float backwards until she brought Helga off of the slide-stairs completely.
And when Helga looked down, all that would be visible would be the endless sparkling blue that was below them, a massive body of crystal clear that stretched on forever. Somewhere on the surface of the blue, a familiar large mansion--that was much larger now-- sat secluded on its own little island.

~

"Uve erom siht enok!" Ossiana snarled, coughing for a moment before ripping the blade of her ax from the wall. Her stinger lifted itself from dragging on the ground. She wasted no time going after him again, her stinger stabbing at him.
*Enricho was barely able to jump back as she swung her stinger at him, falling back against the wall on the opposite side as he continued to speak to her* Oss, please, you know who I am. I'm your husband, Enricho. We've been married for twenty two years. You demanded we had a wedding that would fit your culture. Sure, it was a warrior like wedding, involving a lot more drinking and eating than anything else, but I was still happy to see you happy
Helga yelped some when she no longer felt the hard surface below her, trembling in midair with Y'iel. She remained attached to her, hugging her waist weakly and refusing to let go in case they fell. It felt... weird to float for the first time in over two years. She couldn't even look down because she was too scared that if she did she would panic and fall. Instead, she pressed her cheek against Y'iel's waist and buried her head there until they would arrive at the bottom.
"Ubi--UBI SHPRAVA!!" Ossiana growled in response, and the blade of her ax began to burn with the all too familiar ember-ash aura as she stalked towards him. "DRUIJI. PHI MANA! PHI MANA SHLING ZU CANAS!" Her eyes were more unfocused than before now, and she sniffled some more, pulling back her ax and preparing to swing.

~

Y'iel was almost taken by surprise when she felt Helga trembling, and when the witch hugged herself against her, her ears gave another small twitch. She couldn't explain it, but the feeling felt...familiar. It felt as if her body recognized the presence of the witch's, and oddly enough it felt...peaceful. She wrapped her arms around Helga to hold her and be her assurance that she would not fall as they slowly began to descend towards the water below. Which was the opposite of what she had originally planned to do: which was just drop the witch all together and let what was below do its job.

And with the closer they got, the more Y'iel's presence seemed to grow as if she were just being discovered all over again. An odd energy drifted from her in the form of a gentle pressure in the air around them, and this time it wasn't magic that began to heal Helga. The little magic that had been transferred over to the witch while they were at the facility then began to accelerate its healing suddenly.

Soon, they were nearing a meeting with solid ground once again.
"Home!" Y'iel called out. "I believe there is someone with me that you may be familiar with!"

(Home.)
 "Ubi--UBI SHPRAVA!!" Ossiana growled in response, and the blade of her ax began to burn with the all
*As Ossiana was prepared to swing the axe, Enricho grabbed hold of it this time, making sure to make eye contact with Ossiana as he spoke with her* Come on, Ossiana! You have to remeber *He used all his strength to keep her axe held in place* Remember that time you saved me from that giant spider, or when we first found you in this little burrow, or how happy you were when Oasis was born
Ossiana was damn near hell bent on cleaving her ax through Enricho without a second thought, his words seeming to irritate her more and more. She let out a snarl, her tail poising in the perfect position to stab at him and skewer his throat. But at the mention of Oasis, she made herself stop. "O...asis.."

But that moment of peace within her was short lived. "Shlama din shlwee tu ana!" She yelled angrily until she began to cough feverishly, specs of blood being spat out onto the floor. Her ears lowered some, her vision altering into a blur until Enricho's face was even less recognizable to her than it already had been.

"M-mama..."

Ossiana turned towards the door immediately, her mind already set to attack. Or through her eyes, defend what was hers. But when she saw Oriocho standing at the doorway clutching the can of apple sauce that Enricho had gave her, an expression of awe came to her face. Though, that didn't last long either before her eyes were narrowing towards Enricho, hesitating to move just yet.
"Ektoo shala vu..." She said to him bluntly, but it sounded more like it were to be a question.
*Enricho looked at the blood in shock, before looking up at Ossiana. For the first time, a look of fear and worry was on his face. He had always been worried, but did what he could to hide it from Ossiana. But now, he couldn't stop himself. He struggled to understand her, and he shook his head in disbelief as he spoke* I-I don't know what you're saying, Oss
Helga remained silent during the whole ride down, her face buried into Y'iel's lap so she could avoid looking down. When her toes came in touch with the solid ground, she tensed some but sighed of relief when realizing the whole floating thing was over. She found herself still hugging Y'iel, and apologized before removing her arms around her, them going back into fidgeting with one another. Her lifeless eyes raised to witness the grand, familiar mansion, and her ears lowered some at contact. She didn't say anything to Y'iel's comment about someone who was familiar to her because she didn't understand who or what she meant. But she did comment about the house. "y-you have a.n-n-nice h-house, Ms. Y-Y'iel..." she mumbled softly.
"Vu...shzofla!" Ossiana went to step towards Enricho, but then stumbled, falling over sideways. Her eyes rolled over and she collapsed into the wall, sliding down to the floor.

"M-mama!? MAMA!" Orio cried out from the door, her can falling from her hand to the ground with a metallic clang as she ran as fast as her little legs could take her to her mother.

~

"Why thank you, Ms. Quartz. It was a necessity for me to expand things after the condition that it was left in. And please, just Y'iel would do just find. After all, you aren't one of my many children in school now are you?" Y'iel gave Helga another sincere smile, vague dimples popping up on her cheeks. She levitated the bathing items she had retrieved for Helga back into her possession now that they were back on solid ground. "I'll leave you to your bathing then, Ms. Quartz. I'm sure that you value your privacy a bit more now that you no longer need to worry about it being invaded, yes? Would you like me to warm the water a bit more for you as well before I enter Home?"
*Enricho was quick to rush over to Ossiana and catch her before she fell down to the floor, holding her tightly in his arms* Oss, what's wrong? Please, whatever is happening, I'll find away to help. Just please tel me
Helga looked at what seemed endless water surrounding her, lowering her ears some, overwhelmed. She slouched a little and took a few steps back from the shore. "w-w-what if I-I drown?" Her lips quivered. "y-you're not hosing me d-down?"
"Hose you down? Ms. Quartz, this is a place of civilization and freedom. You are no animal, nor are you being held captive against your will here. There will be no hosing down, I assure you that. But drowning? What, would you like me to monitor you while you bathe?" Y'iel snickered some jokingly. But then she thought about it. "Hm...perhaps I should. We wouldn't want you to be drowning or what not, no, not at all."

~

Ossiana didn't give much of a response aside from the ragged coughing that quickly became more violent, more specs of crimson parting from her lips . She groaned in pain, her skin heating up suddenly to a point where it almost felt like it was starting to burn through Enricho's arms and clothing.
*As Ossiana was starting to become hotter and hotter, Enricho quickly picked her up, trying to ignore the burning as he set her down onto the bed, looking over her* Dear god, what do I do? *Enricho put his head in his hand, unable to think of who he could call for help. Stress was becoming more clear, before he looked over at Oriocho, not sure what to say to her. He could only give a groan as he continued to pace back and forth*
Helga counted her fingers inside her head as Y'iel debated on staying or leaving. She glanced at the endless waters, and hesitantly walked to the shore, dipping a toe. Her grip on the soap tightened, and she looked back at the woman, then back at the lukewarm liquid. "H-hot..." She mumbled, even though it wasn't. Warmth was now confusing to her. She slowly inched a little further and reluctantly sat down, letting the water soak her hospital gown and legs. She winced a little when it came in contact with her bottom.
(JADE, INTERACT WITH NITHY!)

*Nithloraul was annoyed when Flynn ignored her, before she gave a playful pout* Okay, so I may have been a headache for you for the passed twenty years. But if there was one thing I never did, it was drag you to your death, let anything bad happen to your family, or said anything that I didn't partially mean. Except that time when I told you to go to hell and rot for all eternity, but that was just me being angry
i will.... but not today xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Oriocho stared back and forth from her parents, her bottom lip quivering more and more each time that her eyes fell upon her mother. And seeing her father pacing around with so much frustration pushed her to the brink of tears until she began to cry.

~

Y'iel watched the hesitant witch approach the shore, and then the water before her eyes wandered off to the endless ocean that surrounded them. It didn't take long for her to be taken off into her own train of thought. Unknown to her for a brief moment was that her white hair had continued to spring itself into wavy curls of purple-blue. Two horns popped out of the top of her head, and there was a shimmer of what could only be explained as "liquid light" that splashed over her.

It only took an instant for what Y'iel had earlier called a "cover" to be done away with, her now gleaming, flowing locks of dark violet drifting in an unseen force of wind. Her pale, smooth skin had gained a little color to it, but her legs and morphed into that of what looked to be a horse's or goat's. A long, scaly and almost shiny looking tail of some sort of mystic fish swayed behind her slowly. Her eyes were shimmering orbs that lacked a pupil. Wavy lengths of a misty purple that resembled her hair floated from her forearms and elbows majestically.

She blinked a few times, looking to her hands as if to be inspecting them. "Hm..I suppose I am a bit behind schedule today." She mumbled to herself softly.

(True Form Y'iel)
 Oriocho stared back and forth from her parents, her bottom lip quivering zaidi and zaidi each time that
*As Enricho was still in thought, his attention turned to Oriocho. He didn't hesitate to pick her up and try to comfort her, trying to calm her down* Don't worry, Orio. It's fine. You don't need to cry, kiddo. Your mothers going to be fine, I know she will

(...... So I'm working on ANOTHER RP XD)
Helga naturally trembled despite the warm water flowing upon her thighs. Her hands slowly sunk into the dampened sand, her nails itching at the small pebbles she encountered. She dared to inch a little forward, the water now reaching her waist. Unknowingly, she kept her clothes on and let it soak and weigh her down. It was almost as if she had forgotten how to bathe after so long. As if she was waiting for someone to hose her down or hold her down like they did in her shock therapy.

Her eyes caught sight of the being Y'iel had now transformed in, and she mumbled some to herself, inching away a little in fear. It was like meeting a complete new person now. Her presence contrasted all of Helga's features, and if someone else were to be there, Helga would be completely non-existent. The patient looked away, her back falling into its slouch where her spine were like thorns pricking out of a dead rose. Her hands clasped together again anxiously and she looked down to avoid making eye contact to what seemed a stranger to her.
(RP Made. Thank you for voting, Jade. And by that, the ONLY one who voted)

link
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wewe stop this XDing at once. I got a good feeling about this RP zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Correction: COLA MIGHT jiunge XD Out of pity. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
And the next moment that the witch raised her head, she would find the transformed Y'iel standing on the surface of the water in front of her, her face a few inches away from hers. She stared at Helga curiously, her ears twitching. "You fear me, no? Why?" She asked, her attention already shifting to the witch's now soaked clothing. "...You need assistance bathing as well?"

~

Oriocho continued to cry, even as she grabbed ahold of Enricho's sleeve and began to gnaw on it while her other hands reached out towards Ossiana.
*Enricho sat down in a chair, resting Oriocho on his knee as he continued to comfort her* You don't need to cry, little one. Your mother is a strong woman, and she has gone through worse. And there is no way I'd let her be sick. I'll find a way to help her, just like I've done before, and she'll be healthy and happy as always
Helga shrieked some when she turned and found Y'iel's face only a few inches away from hers. Her ears immediately drooped and her eyes averted hers, looking at something else as she brought her wet knees to her chest. She wrapped her arms around them and fidgeting with her fingers quietly, looking at her toes as if they were so interesting like a child would. She timidly stayed quiet, her head hanging low at her questions with a large, quivering frown upon her face. Her body every now and then trembled as she sat in the water idly.
*As the Nithloraul did not get another response by Flynn, she gave a sigh, before falling back, only to run up and jump onto Flynn, almost knocking him over as her arms wrapped around his throat, choking him ever slightly as she said* Hey, come on, answered me
*Ophelia walked by the two, before turning her attention to Nithloraul, barking at her with an expression of annoyance* Artifact! Enough!
Y'iel's ears had perked immediately in surprise when Helga had shrieked, though a small frown came onto her face when she realized that she had frightened the witch. Which meant that Helga did fear her, yet she didn't know why exactly. She would have thought that someone like Helga would have been used to seeing things like herself if anything. So instead of pushing the matter, she began to back away from the witch to give her some space, turning to leave back towards the large mansion.

~

Orio didn't seem to be very comforted by her father's words while watching her mother go into a coughing fit that sounded as if it hurt much more than it appeared it did. Her lips quivered, and she started crying again.

~

Judissia's eyes shot open, and she sat up immediately in a full on cold sweat, her breathing unbalanced and running astray. Her eyes narrowed as she gazed at her surroundings skeptically until she could remember were she was. She threw the bedsheets aside, turning to where her legs could hang off of the bed and her feet touch the floor before going into a stand and heading towards the bathroom. The first thing she did was splash some cold water onto her face to ensure that she was actually awake before looking into the mirror, staring into the cold, frustrated expression that was given back to her.

And she watched as her very own reflection began to tip to the side within the mirror, only to falling suddenly in a sharp movement and a blur to be replaced by the image that was the voice within her head. A rotting version of her own self, the skin a pale green with loosening flesh in some places and a frown settled in on her face.

She grimaced, unable to take her eyes away from it before turning away and stumbling out of the bathroom. She went to look for Rose, only to remember that they didn't really share rooms like before anymore. Ever since Edrain..along with all of what they had to deal with from Owensport and even from Fre. Things weren't working out.
They hadn't seen Weiss since last year, and they still had no luck with finding another piece of the Crown. And going back to Pirereri seemed a bit far fetched with their current situation. It was just one thing after another. And the worst of them was whatever they had waken up in Edrain.
*Enricho was silent as Oriocho continued to cry again. He just kept his hand over his head as he thought about what he could do, or if there was anything at all that could be done*

*As Judissia had noticed the image before her, there was a knock at the door, most likely from Rosemary as she called to her* Jud, are you awake? We'll be heading out soon
Awake? She didn't remember ever being able to sleep to began with. Sometimes she just...blacked out.
"Yeah, just give me a few seconds and I'll be out." Judissia replied after a moment of silence from her being in thought. And now it was time to get dressed and prepared for another day that neither of them looked forward to.
*Rosemary sighed as she leaned against the wall opposite to Judissia's door, her thoughts empty. All she could think about was their last trip to Edrain. It was all she could think about nowadays*
"P-P-Please d-don't leave m-me al-alone..." Helga begged just above a whisper. She was clearly indecisive about what she wanted. But seeing Y'iel leave her actually made her tear up like a little girl would. She sniffed, her ears lightly twitching before she hesitated in standing, her soaked dress weighing her down a little. "M-M-me done..." She stated in broken English, scratching her arms awkwardly. Her eyes kept avoiding hers, but not because she was scared, but more because she wasn't used to interacting with anyone the way she did with Y'iel for years.
It didn't take long for the door to Judissia's room to ease itself open, it's hinges squealing in agitation. The only thing that she had with her was a small traveling bag full of necessities, and along with that, a single pistol and a glove on her right hand that was marked with a red eye that had a dagger plunging through it. "Let's get this shit done." Those were the only choice of words that she had to speak, whether they were mumbled or said clearly.

~

One of Y'iel's ears fell into a sort of crooked position while the other one remained perked when she heard Helga's first few words. She turned around and looked at the witch once more, puzzled to see that the witch had indeed began to tear up. And when Helga stood up, Y'iel found herself staring at her for what made the actual two minutes that passed seem like hours under her curious stare. She eventually turned towards the mansion again, the two large double doors unlocking themselves and beginning to open.
"If you are truly finished Ms. Quartz, then please, right this way."
Helga began to sweat at the intense two-minute stare, despite her eyes avoiding hers. She looked at the endless pit of water, then back down at her soaking dress. "Didn't w-w-want to d-drown my-myself..." She admitted timidly. When she started to slowly walk, she realized the dress was far too heavy for her body. She went to the area where Y'iel left her a robe and removed the horrific outfit, it taking all her strength to the point after tossing it aside, she fell on the sand. Her rib cage was disturbingly visible, and her body had lost its shape and hue of vanilla cream. Now it was distorted with purple and green hues, some she did herself and others done by strangers. Her breasts had seem to develop a rash, and smudges of dirt were visible everywhere. There was even some dried blood between her frail thighs. Helga reached for the silky robe and struggled to put it on until she ended up wearing it backwards. She then slowly lifted her basket of goods and made sure the little note was still there. It was the only thing she had left of Wiezen, and she planned on keeping it forever. Like a penguin, she waddled her way to Y'iel's side and apologized for taking her time away.
Y'iel waved Helga's apology off dismissively, once again telling her that there was no need for it. She gave the frail and severely weakened witch another warm and welcoming smile while they entered in through the doors.

Upon entering, Helga was greeted by the short term nostalgia of what used to be the home she shared with Wiezen. The home that Wiezen built , by himself, while Helga and the children only chose a color. With his own two hands. With no help at all.
xD Troll post zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
stahp it zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita