Winx Club Roxy Twinx Role Play! Alfea's Library! (Ideas 4 da portal problem from RF held here! ;P)

lovebaltor posted on Jul 05, 2010 at 05:22PM
Alfea magestic library.Full of books from every kind of genre!Its a fast place full of knoledge and learning! (Ideas 4 da portal problem from RF held here! ;P)

Winx Club Roxy 10 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lovebaltor said…
sunny
*Portal opens and girls step out*
Roxy:*Un-Transforms*Ok every1,we need 2 find that book Hailee was talking about 2 stop that portal,or,2 find out who made it wat so ever.
Athena:If u were 2 find a book on using a spell,I suggest u look in the area of the library,with an arrow saying 'Spell Books'
Roxy:*Huffs*Fine,*Walks in the direction of the Spell Books*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CyD12 said…
Terra: (gets to the area of the spells book) whoa! they are like a lot!
Hailee: we better start looking (grabs some books)
Terra: (grabs a book and starts to look at it getting apart from the others) heal spells, vision spells, convergence spells, love spells...(starts to read that chapter) how to know if you are in love?
Hailee: uummm Terra? did you found something?
Terra: huh? (close the book) uuummm no (puts the book back)
hmmm
Roxy:*Looks over Terra's shoulder*Terra,wat was that book in ur hand?
Athena:*Flies around and reads the cover of the book thinking:Hmm,I wonder if that was the book Terra was reading...*
Terra: it was just a random spell book... nothing important (smiles nerviusly and starts to look for another book)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 30degrees said…
Faina: (looking for some books and founds one of love spells) (thinking: maybe this could help Terra)
Zing: I know what you are thinking! but first lets found the one about portals then we can get back to show it to Terra
Faina: ok...(keeps looking for more book)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita samoangirl96 said…
teine:(looks around)found anything livy?
livy:no not yet- wait what about this one
teine:let me see? hey you guys what about this one it says location spells (she shouted)
random people:shhhhhhh!!
teine:sorry
sunny
Roxy:*Turns around*Did Teine just say Location spells?
Athena:Yes,I believe so.
Roxy:*Runs over 2 wear Teine was standing and looks at he book*Athena,is this the ight book?
Athena:*Flutters over*Yes,Im pretty sure.
Roxy:Perfect!Lets roll!
Terra: so Teine found the book?
Jolly: yep!
Terra: cool! then lets go!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Stellawinx4eva said…
Hailee:Okay let get the moving
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita winxlove2 said…
Noel:*just get out of portal and un-transform*what you found the book all ready?!!