Winxclub magazine Silver Dorm

Gretsel posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 11:34AM
Zatura,Heather and Athina(untill now)

Winxclub magazine 33 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita winxlove2 said…
Heather:so zatura I think we can change our room in to more evil,goth and spooky one!walls whit stars and planets for you!and floor like hell for my
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lovebaltor said…
sunny
Zatura: Bloody wicked idea Heather! *Smirks* I'll decorate my room if you don't mind, and you can decorate your side. As for Athina... She can do what ever the hell she wants... *Claps hands and he side of the room becomes decorated with an enchanted ceiling that changes according to the universe. Walls are covered with posters of Madonna, Lady Gaga and Christina Perri.* There! Looks almost homey!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cool
HEather:cool!!!!*her part of the room changes in to spooky place*I wish we wud have a room whuit out goody goody girls!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gretsel said…
Athina:(enters in the room)..Hello!...I say that you have already decorate your rooms...So...I'll do the same(decorate her room with many colours,clouds,flowers etc
Athina:Well...my room is very differerent-from yours-...But it's ok;-)
Heather:yeah...*makes a wall between athina and heatehr whit zature*cross the wall and you will by dead!
Athina:Ok,ok....If that's what you want....
Zatura: *Rolls eyes* Well, that's lovely. Anyway, do we have classes tomorrow? I really hate school...
Athina:Well,i think that we have...It's gonna be a very boring day..
Heather;hey zature wANt to skip classes??I am the best leier in all galaxy!!!
mischievous
Zatura: Seriously? Kick ass! I'll totally skip classes with you Ginta! *Laughs*
Ginta:yeah!but do you now eny memory remove spell?*murms*athina can tell faragonda!!
Zatura: Hm, wait, yeah! I know one! *Grins evilly*
Heather;then do it!!Iwant to buy something!!

(You writed aurelia in here you are zatura dear ;-))
mischievous
Zatura: Of course... *Walks up behind Athina* Obliviate! *Erases her memory of hearing her and Heather planning to skip classes* Ha! It is now gone for ever! *Winks* Let's go Heather!

(Oh sorry! XD Fixed it =P)
(it's okey)

Heather:*they run out of alfea*so what do you want to do?where do you want to go?
Zatura: There are some pretty kick ass dance clubs in Magix's. Wanna head there first?
Heather:sure!just!*chaches her clothies*I will not go whit those!
 Heather:sure!just!*chaches her clothies*I will not go whit those!
Zatura: Nice outfit, ur, I guess I'll just stay in mine. *Laughs nervously* Ehem, anyway, this is the way to the club... *Leads Heather*
Heater:fine!*they reach the club*
Athina:What...What happened???...I don't remember anything....Where are the others??Grrr!!!They must put me a spell to delete my memory....But why??Where they are??.....Well...I have been very good with them!Enough!!!Now they'll see!!I must imagine something to happen to them...But not very bad....But i'm not a bad person...Hmmmmm.....I find it!!Come on!!!Imagine!!Imagine!!(she imagines that 2 drinks are falling in their clothes)
Athina:Haha!!Who plays with the fairy of imagination now??I'm sure that this moment they will crying like babies!Hahaha!!I think that i do something very bad now....Fairies must be good and not bad....But they started!!Ok!I must go to class now!!
Heather:ought!I guess it's athina!but*the drink spot deletes*she doesen't now who she is deling whit!*evil laught*
smirk
Zatura: What the fuck?!? EUGH! Athina is soo going to pay! *Grimaces and vanishes the stain* Hm, maybe me and you could devise a plan to get back at her. What do you say? *Grins evilly and takes a sip of her new drink*
Heather;totaly!!
mischievous
Zatura: Excellent! Now... What could we do to totally humiliate her? Hm... Oh! How about, well, I have two ideas. My first, is that I make all the other girls forget who she is for just one day, and see how she reacts. Maybe I could even slip it unto to the teachers too. *Smirks* My second idea, is that I use some of my magic to create a small black hole in which all her books disappear, and you, could replace them with something she hates like... Dresses or something like that! What do you think?
Heather:nah....I now a spell that can make her imedinasion disapear!she wud never remember her magix part!
smirk
Zatura: That's even better! *Laughs* Let's go and do it to her now!
Heather:*looks at the time*we have a mission!in a swan!we cud make like a voice that says her name and she wud go there anole and we wud cast the spell!*evil laught*
mischievous
Zatura: Brilliant idea! Oh! I have the perfect plan! Shes out there, so, you and I could put out plan into action! I can't wait! *Grins maliciously*
Heather:so let's zoomix!
Zatura: Ur, I can't use Zoomix yet, but, I can teleport from my Wormhole spell! *Winks* See you soon Heather... *Creates a small wormhole and disappears*
cool
Heather;fine what ever*dsapear too*