Young Justice OC'S!!! New SERIES! After the one I finish... c;

BladeYJ posted on Sep 14, 2012 at 03:40AM
SO HIYA! Lulelz! c;
I'm making a series called.. IDK yet!!
Anywho it's about Me and a couple OC's in the military going to war!

Insperation- Through the fire and flames.. DragonForce.. ;)

Terror Is Already Included.

So please take part! I will be accepting up to 6 OC's!
This is what I need.

Name and is it know:

Alias:

Personality:

Appearence:

Skills (NO POWERS):

Military Outfit (please Include Picture):

Military Position (these include the weapons you will be using):
SO I'm taking two more
Co-Chief- Machine Pistols (dual wield)/Throwing Knives
Grenadier- Grenade Launcher/Crossbow(explosive)

Do you want to be Evil(optional):
Traitor
Brain Washed
Hostage forced into it
Just because?

Also! I need know if you don't mind dying.. I need at least 2 of you to die or be seriously injured either by:

Sacrifice: (for who?)
Bleeding Out:
Horrid Accident:
Hostage: ;D
Ect.. List one Of your own :D

ALSO I NEED A VOTE
WHAT SHOULD WE GO UP AGAINST?

DEMONS?
People?
Ect. HELP!

SIDENOTE: Once one of the postions is gone ITS GONE! Pick another one :D Sorry.. :P
 SO HIYA! Lulelz! c; I'm making a series called.. IDK yet!! Anywho it's about Me and a couple OC's
last edited on Sep 14, 2012 at 09:40PM
save

Young Justice OC'S!!! 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SilverWings13 said…
Name and is it know: Aryess Weston- Unknown.

Alias: SilverWings

Personality: mature for her age, but often acts like a kid to keep up the good mood; trustworthy though doesn't trust many others; very friendly unless she feels threatened; stubborn; just a bit paranoid.

Appearence: 5'5"; fair hair; light gray eyes; always wears her angel-charm nacklace; two tattoos (one on left shoulder, one on lower back, both hidden from view)

Skills (NO POWERS): Perfect, she doesn't have any powers anyways. Knife handling, martial arts, street fighting, mild acrobatics, espionage, pick-pocketing, "charming" people (sweet-talking/ kissing up), and slipping in and out of situations (ghosting)

Military Outfit: Turtle-neck, jeans, knife belt, gloves- all black!

link

Military Position: Assassin- Knives (she hates guns, so...)

Do you want to be Evil(optional): No tank you!

Sacrificed is cool with me. She would do it for Bentley or any of her friends. Or if the mission depends on it.

Go up against aliens!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita InfinityYJ said…
Name and is it know: Kyra Grayson (ah nope, not known)

Alias: Infinity. Fin preferred.

Personality: headstrong, ignorant, childish, loves to joke around, random, cocky, a little narcissistic, isn’t angry much, but there is a way to make her annoyed. No telling, though!

Appearence: long, black hair, going down a little past her waist. When she’s in civvies she ‘shortens’ it to about mid-back. Her bangs cover the left side of her face. blue eyes, always covered by either a mask or sunglasses. She’s thin, really thin, and a little shorter than Robin (however tall he is).

Skills (NO POWERS): hand to hand, near perfect aim with throwing stuff, she's ~meh~ with guns, but she knows how to use one, bo staff, acrobatics and stealth. STEALTH!

Military Outfit (please Include Picture): *below, without wing things and red tie..., and combat boots are included.*

Military Position: Spy

Wouldn't exactly like to die (trauma.. my charrie killed once again~) but she'd sacrifice herself for just about anyone on her side.

:3 Yay? ~aliens!~
 Name and is it know: Kyra Grayson (ah nope, not known) Alias: Infinity. Fin preferred. Age: 13
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AislingYJ said…
*squeal* LEGIIIIIIT SAUCE!!!
Name and is it know: Aisling Carter, known
Alias: Dimension
Personality: around most people: quiet, tomboyish, shy, tough on the outside but sensitive and caring inside, doesn’t like to show extreme sadness or be seen as weak or useless, slightly insecure. Around her best friends/people she’s really comfortable with: similar, but she is talkative and kind of random or weird.
Appearence: about 5’8” or 5’9”, solid build, short wavy dark brown hair that she always wears in a ponytail, blue-green eyes, freckles, pale skin
Skills (NO POWERS): martial arts/hand to hand, amazing sense of direction, knife-handling, I guess she could use guns......oh, and does failing/tripping over things count? xD
Military Outfit (please Include Picture): see below
Evil: naw...well if you really want to, then probably brainwashed or forced (hostage)
Death: either remaining alive, or hostage. Or she can be a hostage and escape. Or she could die some unusual, gruesome, bloody death...Or she can just stay alive! Yeah, I'm not really being helpful here....
ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But for that........wouldn't it make more sense to fight aliens with powers? Just a thought..
 *squeal* LEGIIIIIIT SAUCE!!! Name and is it know: Aisling Carter, known Alias: Dimension Age: 15
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gunfire said…
Name and is it know: Twan, only know by the team

Alias: Gunfire

Personality: Loyal, bit of a short temper, will alwys protect his friends, intelagand.

Appearence: Blonde spyky hiar, bleuw eyes, a bit slender.

Skills : expert marksman, expert whit explosifs, loves to invind an make gagets.

Military Outfit :

Military Position: Heavy Artillery- RPG/Mini-Machine Gun

Do you want to be Evil: nah

Also! I need know if you don't mind dying.. I need at least 2 of you to die or be seriously injured either by: I dont mind him getting seriosly injured to proteckt somwan, Sacrifice: you can deside fore who.

I think we should be up agiens people.
 Name and is it know: Twan, only know kwa the team Alias: Gunfire Age: 17 Personality: Loyal,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FangYJ said…
HOLY SHIZNIT!! This article sounds like the I'm about to start...
link <-- SPOILERS!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MercyYJ said…
big smile
Name and is it know: Bella Watson (Now known)

Alias: Mercy

Personality: Random, fun, but when outside the team: down to earth, focused

Appearence: Orange hair, blue eyes, around 5' 7"

Skills (NO POWERS): Extremely good shooter when she's mad, has a mind like Sherlock Holmes (just a little bit more toned down), awesome fighter; but she gets cocky when she fights which ends her up in bad situations sometimes

Military Outfit (please Include Picture): Refer to pic!

Military Position (these include the weapons you will be using):
Either rookie or scout!

Do you want to be Evil(optional):
If you really need to, she COULD be a hostage forced into it... But if you don't, then nah!

Also! I need know if you don't mind dying.. I need at least 2 of you to die or be seriously injured either by:

Again, if you really need to... Hostage... But if you don't, then maybe not!

And I say... Aliens?
 Name and is it know: Bella Watson (Now known) Alias: Mercy Age: 16 Personality: Random, fu
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Eclipse-YJ said…
Name and is it know: Phoebe Katia Shanelle Alice Spade (But most knwo her and just Phoebe Rouge)

Alias: Eclipse (or Agent X-360 or Alice to people from Arkham Asylum)

Personality: Cool, Calm and collected to the end, she wont let you down and always has a back up plan but most of the time has no emotions. She will step in the place of anyone who is threatened to be kille or hurt

Appearence: Shes a little short, slim and sexy fingure but has some sort of sinister edge to her, blacky-brown hair thats ong when she is on a mission or something but short when she is not, dark mostly black eye makeup and sometimes a bold lip stick, metal nails, every green eyes

Skills (NO POWERS): Wings, Adamantium finger nail claws (30cm), Her skin can turn into adamantium, Vorpal blade (that can kill gods or anyl living or dead thing), Hobbey Horse, teapot cannon, pepper ginder, Good Gymnast, street fighter and kung fu artist, She is trained to use guns and swords to a very high rate and also most fighting styles, Butterfly Dodge (her body turns into blue and black butterflys for a moment to move out of the way of something), Extreme senes, Has lots of different dresses some woth specil abilitys, makes potions and has spell books and magic items, pet raven called roulette and an X-jet (black bird RS-37), daughter/reincanation of God and the Devil, can drive any car or veical and usually at 80 mph or faster and is a very skilled driver, cant feel any pain no matter what you do to her and can't die either

Military Outfit (please Include Picture): (I don't care about details just remember her Omega Necklace and I will fan girl everytime)

Military Position:Assasin!

Here are some links to her weapons so you know about them :D

link

message me if you need anything else
 Name and is it know: Phoebe Katia Shanelle Alice jembe, beneti (But most knwo her and just Phoebe Rouge) A
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Korran_YJ said…
Name: Brette Lanulue

Alias: Korran

Personality: Calm, quiet, will fight to protect her friends, shy, cynical, and stubborn

Appearence: short white hair, red eyes, 5' 4", strong build, skinny figure

Skills (NO POWERS): some combat skills (mostly in martial arts and jujitsu), can fight with a knife, good at strategizing

Military Outfit (please Include Picture): see pic below though skirt and scarf are both in camo pattern

Military Position (these include the weapons you will be using): Medic- Pocket Knife/Hidden Blades

Death: (none of my characters have died yet so this might be interesting) I'd think she would probably die from a horrible accident

Aliens would be cool I guess
 Name: Brette Lanulue Alias: Korran Age: 16 Personality: Calm, quiet, will fight to protect h
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BladeYJ said…
Fourm CLOSED!