Young Justice Yay! YJ OC RP!

MikkiDs posted on May 03, 2012 at 01:41AM
Well yeah!

Few rules though:

1. No killing other peoples OCs (unless they give permission to)

2. Don't curse but if you choose to then please censor it

3. Don't be hateful!

4. Have to have own OC (That's why it's called YJ OC RP)

5. Have fun!

OC format

Name:
*Secret ID:
Appearence: (or picture)
*Civ Appearence: (or picture)
Personality:
Powers/Abilities:
*Background Story:

*You don't have to say if you don't want to.

Young Justice 249 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 249

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nathan-Croak said…
sounds cool, I'll put something up tomorrow.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MikkiDs said…
Yay! My first reply! Thank u!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -BelovedRobin said…
Oh! Sounds cool, I'll put my stats up later today
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita robinluv14 said…
mmm... okay! putting something up later.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nathan-Croak said…
Name:Robin(From an Alternate Universe)
Alliance:The Team
*Secret ID:Finnick Miller
Appearance: picture
*Civ Appearance: picture
Powers/Abilities:Above Average Human, conditioning, agility and stamina.Like the other Robins, Finnick is an expert with technology
*Background Story: After venturing from an alternate reality (Yes, in the comics they do exist) where he was the first Robin, Finnick went on a rampant crime spree, trying to attract the attention of this universe's heroes. Obviously he was successful enough to get noticed by an old Batman. Seeing no treat in the young boy, Batman took Finnick under his wing to train as the new Robin, after Tim Drake's death.

Name:Robin(From an Alternate Universe) Age:15 Alliance:The Team *Secret ID:Finnick Miller Appearance:
Yay! More People! Here's my OC!
Name: MiZoir (Pronounced Mi-Zwor)
Alliance: YJ
Secret ID: Mandy Ceregren
Apearence: Picture
Civ Appearance: same hair, black hooded jacket, white tank top, black jeans, black and white sneakers
Personality: coming from an advanced alien race, she does not show many emotions, often thinking that they are too complex for even her to understand, she speaks in a monotone voice, always thinks things through logically, she does not understand terms like ‘love’, ‘friendship’, ‘hatred’, ‘greed’ not even ‘good’ or ‘evil’ etc.
Powers: telekinesis when she lifts objects they get a white glow around them, she can create white force fields, can shoot white energy beams and create white energy spheres, she is very computer smart and her hacking skills can rival Robin’s
Background story: She is native from the planet Chandria, in the Harivid system. (Approximately somewhere in Orion’s Belt) Her species is called the Ceregios (Cer-ree-gee-os) humanoid like beings advanced in science and technology. They are so advanced they have put all distractions such as emotions, friendships, concepts of ‘good’ and ’evil’ etc. beneath them. (like Spock and the Vulcans!) But MiZoir’s father thought different. He was a scientist who had discovered Earth, seeing a species thrive on emotions. He was convinced that emotions would advance the Ceregios society even more but the high council of the planet discouraged the idea. MiZoir’s father was determined to prove them wrong, he sent MiZoir on a mission to Earth to collect data on human emotions and their society...

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Yay! zaidi People! Here's my OC! Name: MiZoir (Pronounced Mi-Zwor) Age: Approximately 17 Earth years A
K I'm starting

*In space a silver ship comes toward earth but stops at the sight of the watchtower*

MiZoir: Hmm...*press buttons and breaks into watchtower security computers*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DeltaYJ said…
Name: Delta
Civi Name: Danna Grayson
Place of Origin: Cadmus labs
Powers: Can see anyone's past, present, and future just by looking at them (unwillingly, she hates the power)
Outfit: Tight black suit with blue highlights, special electronic glasses that show her information, utility belt that she puts across her body like a sash.
Weakness: Her past
Personal background to YJ: Robin's sister
Personality: Changes a lot she can be kind to raging depending on her situation. Mostly a smart-Alec, trickster, but mostly kind. She acts vary similar to her brother, Robin.
Background: Was created in Cadmus, in Project Justice were they were given DNA of several heroes and important civilians. She was given Robin, Mary and John Grayson, Batman, Speedy, and Green Arrow. Later she escaped the lab with the others in her experiment group. Later she was captured and sold on the back-market and bought by a terrorist/assassin group called the Lone Wolves. She trained and lived with the others and became a top assassin, killing not only for money but also for fun. Later, she started seeing what she was doing was not what she was destined to do. After leaving the Lone Wolves she sought out her brother by DNA, Dick Grayson (aka Robin). After finding him it took a couple months to get full trust of the Batman and Robin, then she joined the family and Young Justice. But she is still pledged by her time with the Lone Wolves and has a evil alter-ego named Toxic that comes out, controlling her body and she acts as she did when she was with the LW, killing every thing in sight and torturing the ones Delta cares about.
 Name: Delta Civi Name: Danna Grayson Place of Origin: Cadmus labs Age: 12 Powers: Can see anyone's pa
Ooohh! Yay! More people!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BeccaYJ said…
Ughh! Kay!
Name: Shade
Alliance: None
Secret ID: Becca Stevens
Personality: Shifty, mysterious, quiet, observant, sometimes hilarious
Powers/Abilities: Teleportation, magic, skilled in all forms of combat, skilled with all weapons, agility, acrobatic

Eyes change colors with my mood.
 Ughh! Kay! Name: Shade Age: 14 Alliance: None Secret ID: Becca Stevens Personality: Shifty, mysteriou
I'M STARTING WHERE THEY LEFT OFF

Delta: *on laptop* Ha! Man, Bruce you really need to update the security system on the Watchtower! *looks through the security cameras, sees the spaceship* What the.....?

*on watchtower red lights are flashing*
Computer: Warning! Unidentified Starship approaching! Warning! All computer systems compromised!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita killer24 said…
Can I join if so then

Secret id: Alex knight
Name:web
Powers/abilities:stickem power(can climb anything),can shoot webs out of hands,can regrow limbs,super agility,super strength( like spider man)
Personality:funny,shy,dum at times
Weakness:still only human
Ally:yj but works alone
Background:son to spider man ( I know its a mavel and dc cross over so sue me)works alone cause if hert it's only him not someone

I will post a pick of him in his suit but I lost it I'll find it my bad

(found the pic web in his suit)
 Can I jiunge if so then Secret id: Alex knight Name:web Age:14 Powers/abilities:stickem power(can cli
Yay! plz join!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LibertyYJ said…
OOOH! I feel like joining! *jumps up and down*
Name: Sade Rogers
Alias: Liberty
Height: 5'10
Looks: Long Blond hair with blue eyes.
Relation to team: Captain Americas daughter. (Yes, I know he's Marvel. Hence the note below)
Civvies: Red shirt, blue skinny jeans, and converse. Wears a star necklace, and a Captain America bracelet in honor of her dad.
Personality: all-around patriot, believing in all of the things that make America great. She always strives to make America even better. She is a very dedicated friend, and has a set group of ideals. She is strictly opposed to any form of oppression, she can be a bit stuck in the past, always remembering the things her dad lived with during the Great Depression and World War II compared to modern things
Powers/Skills: -Physical attributes enhanced to peak of human potential
-Expert martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant
-All-terrain acrobatics
-Master tactician and field commander
-Vibranium-steel alloy shield
Past: Sade didn't agree with her dad being gone all the time, so, she went out to find the Avengers/Shield agents. Sade ended up becoming the same person her dad was, a super soldier. Sade joined the Young Justice teamed after Batman spotted her out after a run in with the Avengers.

Notes: Sade is now working with Young Justice/Avengers/S.H.I.E.L.D agents. She absolutley loves, Tony Stark (Iron Man) and Agent Barton (Hawkeye)
Yay! I feel so happy! So many peoples are joining!
Yeah more marvel so were are we in the watchtower? ) hay guys I'm web who are you guys
Liberty: *pops up behind Delta* Open the doors! *grabs shield then sprints towards door leading to hanger*
*shuts airlock doors* *opens bay doors* Ok! I can't exactly breath in space so *hacks watchtower defense*
Mechanical Voice: Turrets Online
Delta: *grin* This is gonna be fun
*Al computer screens pop up with MiZoir in her spaceship*

MiZoir: I come the earth with no intentions of violence. May I be granted permission to land on your planet or dock in your spaceport?
*stares at screen* *hacks voice command tower* *talks with Batman for a minuet*
Delta: Alright, we are opening the bay doors. But any act of hostility will be met with violence.
*opens bay doors*
*puts on mask*
Liberty: Neither can I! *picks up shield and gets ready to throw it and stops*
MiZoir: *nods then screen goes all static*

*ship enters*

MiZoir: *exits ship*
*justs glares and walks back over and looks at Web and sticks out hand* Liberty, Captain America's daughter/sidekick.
*standing there with other Justice League members*
Delta: Hello, and what purpose do you have here on the watchtower?
Batman: *places hand on Delta's shoulder giving her a "calm down" look* What is your name?
Who needs webin or punching *sees caps kid run to hanger bay* is that ship landing? I'll give it a wash haha but really if Thay have guns when we win I'm keeping them"
MiZoir: *looks as if examining u* I am called MiZoir. I have come from my homeplanet of Chandria to coduct research on earthling beings. I have also come with a warning. You planet is one that the high council of mine is very interested in obtaining for a slave world. The high council wishes for you to surrender peacefully.
Liberty: So you want us to surrender? Or did I hear that wrong?
Delta: *mocking thinking* Umm...ah...NO! You can tell them "The Humans say 'When hell freezes over, we'll surrender!'" So go away in your space ship and go bye-bye
(If you can't tell, Delta has a knack for being annoying and sassy)
MiZoir: That is what the high council wishes. But my purpose here is to reserch earthling beings and their 'emotions'
Liberty: Yeah! *picks up shield and gets in stance* Don't make me use this! Trust me, this thing hurts!
Delta: *shrugs* Whateves' *spins on heel and walks away*
Batman: You may stay here and conduct your research, but we will be monitoring you. And we will not surrender.
*leaves*
MiZoir: I have come with no intentions of violence unless acted forcefully upon. Again you surrendering is the high councils wish.
*sighs and walks away*
*turns around* *looks at MiZoir curiously*
Delta: Yeeeah, alright. I guess you can stay here or zeta beam down to Earth. But if you do, try to keep a low profile, humans won't take a random alien appearing lightly.
MiZoir: I will give the high council your message. And I give you my thanks for granting permission of my research. *nods and reenters ship but leaves door open*
Any one have that creepy feeling?*shivers* well I'm zata tube down to home i need fresh air slave plant over my dead body
MiZoir: *presses buttons and holo of a high council member appears*

MiZoir: High Council President ZaDrakta the earthings will not surrender peacefully

ZaDrakta: *sneers* Those animals must be disposed of. We will send an eliminator team immediately.

MiZoir: Pres. ZaDrakta we made a deal. You said you would not invade earth until me and my fathers research was complete.

ZaDrakta: Yes, I did. Fine you have one earth year then I send the eliminator teams

MiZoir: you also stated if the earthlings proved useful and intelligent enough even with the distractions you would not destroy them or enslave them.

ZaDrakta: Fine. You have one year to have your research and if the earthlings even with their emotions turn useful then I will not destroy them all

MiZoir: Thank you sir.

ZaDrakta: Am I sensing distractions from you MiZoir?

MiZoir: No sir.

ZaDrakta: Good goodbye Mizore.

MiZoir: Yes sir.

*holo turns off*
*zata beam down to earth* well what to do meet evil alian check zata down check right *shoots web from hand and swing to a random building*
MiZoir: *takes a deep breath then exits ship and heads to zeta tube hacks it then zeta beams down to earth*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -BelovedRobin said…
Is it too late to join?
U can join if u want!

Well anyone here?

Random Fact Time!

If you electrically shock a persons brain their math skills can improve for up to 6 months.
Really iv got to do that and yeah I'm hear)
Dude how do think I've survived algebra?
JK!!
I'm here. And I knew that, considering my father and I are supers soldiers.
Oh right back to rp!

MiZoir: *ends up at mt. Justice*
Wow little miss perfect over there knows all right liby haha well iv got to think were to go before I *swings in to a flag pole* ow
*zetas back to Mount Justice and sits down on couch*
MiZoir: *explores cave then ends up in the same room as Liberty*

MiZoir: Hello. I believe that is the correct way to greet someone on earth?