Yugioh 5ds Signer Au Dark Signer

yugioh5dsrocks posted on Mar 26, 2010 at 03:20AM
Name:Srenda godren

side:Signer

sign:tiny pair of wings

alblity:nothing

Deck:combination retell

Ace-monster:combination dragon

description:Red hair that reach to my neck.Always were somthing differnt.

Why:I live with my family in a little forest. One day we move to Domance city,there my parents disapear.I still don't know how they disapear so I randomly duel people.Once I meet Akza, she stoped me.There on out I helped the other singers out.

Yugioh 5ds 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Eris24 said…
blush
Name: Kalina Airro
Kind of signer: dark signer
Power: I can grow bat wings and fly
Hometown: Satilite
Deck: fantasy and death
My signature card: black gothic bridal
Description of my signature creature: looks like a bride but more deader
Description of duelrunner: it look a lot like Kalin's but it is dark maroone and it is the same style as his
Description (actual looks): short dark brown hair kind of wavy gos do to I say shoulders, my eyes are hazel, and I wear a black choker around my neck my shirt is my fav color red my jeans are black with glitter and my marker that is on both eyes and under my mouth (it gos down to my chin)
My story: When I was living in the satilite I was put into the facility because I was come plittly crazy my father and mother are both died I am an only child and an orphan since the age of 12 I didn't have any friends. That when a sertun dark signer got me out of the facility (i am the age of 19 now) he had prison marker to except it was dark red he had white hair and grayish eyes he looked at my markers in shook because there were many on my face I asked him in quiet voice "who are you" he had heard me because he was coming next to me he said "I am Kalin Kessler I am here to get you out of here and join the dark signers if you want to get out of here and what is your name" I stood up and looked at him in the eye with barely any life in them and replayed "yes I would like get out of here at any cost but three things, first I need my deck, next I need my duelrunner, and third my name is Kalina Airro" the man named Kalin said "okay Kalina I will get you out of here first then I will get your deck and runner but first give me what they look like so I can remember" I said " cards are death and fantasy cards you see card that says mermaid melody girl and it is a tunner card that's my deck my runner is black and dark maroone you can't mis it and it has a weird style" "okay". After that he did exactly as he said he would he got my deck and my runner which to me surprisingly looked like his. When we got to the dark signer base (I don't know what it's called) I got my sign it was a bat and my marker changed to black I was tired and hungry and then everyone heard my stomach growl I looked down embarrassed and slid behind Kalin he looked at me and said in a very quiet whisper that he would take me to get something to eat. Three days later I told Kalin about rough life and he seemed to under stand me because he was there in his own life too by now he was my secret crush that I did not him or the other men but I told Carly and Misty, Carly was proud of me that I told someone other than keeping it to myself Misty was just agreed with Carly. When it came time to duel the signer named yusei me and Kalin teamed up I was losing life points and Kalin knew this so he tried his best to help me not lose and end up in the shader realm but with one final blow I was done my runner had flipped over my body and I was in a lot of pain Kalin quickly stop and jumped off and ran to me he was crying there by my body he said in a crying voice "please tell me your going to be all right please tell me your not going to die please my heart can't take to see you like this" I raised up my body and he put his arms on my back and a few tears landed on my face I took his face in my hand made him look at my eyes I said in a voice of sweetness "don't worry I'll be fine I promise and two things, one please don't cry, two do you l l l love me because I love you" he was a little stunned but said "I do love you and I will try not to worry but please just tell me why you didn't tell me you loved me earlier then that way I wouldn't has let you duel with me" "he's right you know" said another mans voice I was guessing it was Yusei's voice "maybe you are both right but will still not change the fact that I'm dying" I looked at my left hand it was starting to fade away "looks like my times up make sure you go whop those dark signers butts for me Kalin and Yusei please" I said as I was fading but before I did I kissed Kalin on the check and smiled at him then said my last eight words to him "good bye Kalin Kessler I will miss you" then I faded away to the shadow realm.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Captain-Ben54 said…
Name: Ben

Side:Signer

Sign: the arm of Void Ogre dragon(whole arm length)

Deck: homemade deck called Void Gaia

Signature card: Evil Hero Dark Gaia and Void Ogre Dragon

Abilities: Talks to duel monsters.

Why: Ben was abandoned as a child but always helped people out so they didn't get in trouble. He was a person who hated evil but the past left a whole of darkness in him. When he went to new domino he met Yusei and Yusei taught ben how to duel. He was tough and honest never cheated always played fair.