Zac Efron & Ashley Tisdale Zashley~please read

Office_001 posted on Oct 26, 2008 at 01:55AM
Ok so I have 2 things to say

1. ok so there is almost 500 fans on this spot yet there is usually only like a couple of people that answer to the picks and actually comments, I think we need to step that up a bit please

2. Ok so Zac and Ashley are always saying that they are just friends, yet whenever they do interviews together they are always flirting. I believe they both like each other but they are just saying they are frineds so Vanessa doesn't like kill them, becuase we all know she is really jealus of Zac and Ashley. So I sercretly think they are together. We do you guys think

Zac Efron & Ashley Tisdale 21 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Office_001 said…
why people why. just comment is it so hard
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita punkymonkey said…
They Might Be 2gether Idk?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita trevarawrusrex said…
OMG! their dating?
^^No I don't think they are I wish they were though. Thank you guys for replying
Your Welcome
There Is Sumthin Wrong With That Boy...lol he Jus Made A Fan Club For Himself
what boy...Zac?
No Trevin
oh ok duh who does that
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita trevarawrusrex said…
Shut Up Punky!
at least i wasnt droped on my face over and over again when i was a baby.......jk
your my bestie
dudes we are off subject now
i kno sry he is mean
they do act like they are dating
I know right. They always do they never act like they're just BFF'S ever
mabe he jus is dating vanessa to make ashley jelous or sumthin
I don't know all I know is that Zashley is so adorable and Vanessa is an annoying slut. hav you heard her laugh like 50 times in a row its annoying
no i jus dont like her
ashley is prettier then her...by alot
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Topazanna said…
hi i've just sighed up on here and by the wayz i totally agree with u guys about the whole zashley thing i mean what's the point in saying their friends when its so obvious they like each other duh, do they think we're stupid or somthin!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rujuta said…
u people are right they must be dating ,zac & ashley are so cute couple when they are together
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TroypayxXx said…
I agree with everyone, They are great together and whenever you see pics with them together (Including Vanessa) he is holding around Ashley's waist and Vanessa is just clinging onto his other arm, its like he doesn't want her there. Also I heard terrible news that Zanessa are engaged, is it true?? i so need to know
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Enchantedfan said…
smile
I hope it's not true because Zac & Ashley really like each other, I mean they even knew each other before HSM (they didn't even meet Vanessa until they got the cast together).
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hsm3-fan said…
i hope he breaks up with that devil and goes to ashley she is the best u know what they were dating but then vannesa made them break up so it was vannesa's fault that's y we want zashley together 4ever
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hsm3-fan said…
surprise
i love zashley togeter i watched this at utube.com zac says there's ashley in the magazine he says i miss her i think im gonna give her a call and he says i think she'd be jealous no wthat she's not here lol!!!