Big Brother UK Bea

ThatGirlGrace posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 12:44AM
what does everyone think of her? Did anyone see tonights episode where after freddie tried to apologise for being the mediator, she was so disgustingly rude and made him cry! i cant stand her, calling freddie negative when shes always the one moaning and complaining and talking about other housemates, and i cant believe how two faced she is, calling lisa a game player and being rude about her, then completely moving onto marcus then onto david.

I felt so bad for freddie, yes he didnt need to get involved in the argument that bea was clearly dragging out for no reason, but everybody has an opinion and obviously in the house its easy to get involved in other peoples arguments. She was so rude to him and he spent all day crying in the diary room :(

and now because of this ive grown weirdly fond of marcus, cause at least hes standing up to her, and also helping freddie out when he was upset.

And now because of what bea has said and what had happened the past week with marcus and freddie, those two are up when i totally think bea should be kicked out.

sorry bout the rant, just needed to get it out :P what do you guys think about bea? xxx
save

Big Brother UK No majibu