Damon & Elena DE spot banner/icon/motto submission thread - Summer/Hiatus SUBMISSIONS OPEN!

xoheartinohioxo posted on Feb 07, 2012 at 03:09AM
Welcome to the Damon & Elena Banner/Icon/Motto thread!

Spot theme for Summer/hiatus: Season 5

Banners/Icons & Motto suggestions are due: June 15th

Just a reminder - If there is a specific quote that you think would be perfect for our motto [and it fits the current theme] MAKE SURE YOU SUGGEST IT!!!

last edited on Jun 07, 2014 at 01:17AM

Damon & Elena 346 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 346

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xoheartinohioxo said…
Icon pick: link
Hey guys, I'm SO SORRY for slacking on keeping the spot updated! Things have been really crazy and stressful for me for the past few weeks, and i just... yeah, we don't need to get in to all my drama, but once again I'm really sorry!

So for this month I'm just going ahead and picking a theme since we are behind, and next month we will resume doing picks to decide the theme!

So the theme for December will be: Season 4 scenes && I am messaging to get the look changed with the last winning banner/icon!
Just want to make sure that everyone sees this!

Spot theme for December: Season 4

Banners/Icons & Motto suggestions are due: November 20th

And please, PLEASE!!! Make sure you are submitting motto suggestions as well!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"Why am i thinking about you?" / "Because you're a vampire now. And part of you knows you're a lot more like me than you're like him."

"How do you feel?" / "I feel good. I want more!"

"I remember everything. One of the highlights of my transition, remembering everything you compelled me to forget. Like how you & I met first. You were a stranger who told me you wanted me to get everything i wanted from life."

"I would have saved you! In a heartbeat, no question."

"Matt would be dead!" / "But you wouldn't be! And you would have gotten to grow up, and have the life that you wanted, the life that you deserved. And i know that i didn't used to get that, but i do now, and i wanted that for you, Elena. And i would have gladly have given it to you and let Matt die. Because i AM that selfish, but you knew that already. The first night we met is not all you remember."

"Maybe this will do the trick, just don't tell Stefan." / "Why not?" / "Because blood sharing is kind of... personal."

"What have i done?" / "Nothing you should be ashamed of. You're a vampire now. You just have to learn the right way to be one. And I'm gonna teach you."

"Maybe I'm better off dead." / "Don't you think like that!"
Banner #1
 Banner #1
Banner #2
 Banner #2
Icon #1
 ikoni #1
#2:
 #2:
#3:
 #3:
#4:
 #4:
#5:
 #5:
#6:
 #6:
#7:
 #7:
#8:
 #8:
#9:
 #9:
#10:
 #10:
#11:
 #11:
#12:
 #12:
Alright i changed the due date because i realized that next week is Thanksgiving week, so there will not be a new episode next Thursday so there's no need to wait until after Thursday for new scenes! So banners/icons & motto suggestions are due next Tuesday.

Also, there have been no suggestions for the theme voting pick yet... I'll go ahead and suggest a few, but it gets really annoying when people have the nerve to complain about what themes are being voted on/win, yet nobody is suggesting a single thing!

So please - if you can't suggest anything, i better not see you giving me shit for the themes okay?! I'm trying to keep this as light as possible, but I've felt quite offended by people complaining over Artists Choice winning too many times etc... Please remember that I'm a regular person who has feelings just like everyone else. And insulting me/the way things are done is rude and doesn't help anything. If you have suggestions towards making this forum better, approach me in a polite way!
Theme suggestions for January:

Sexy/Hot scenes {Ex. - 3x19 make-out, 4x02 blood-sharing, 4x04 dancing etc.}

Damon & Elena helping & saving/rescuing each other {Ex. - Damon saving Elena from the car crash in s1, Damon & Elena working together to save Stefan from the tomb vamps, Damon taking the arrow to his back in 2x03, Damon stopping Elena from going in to the tomb with Stefan/Katherine, Elena convincing Damon to leave the tomb after discovering Katherine wasn't in it, Elena helping Damon in 2x22, Damon carrying Elena away from the sacrifice, Damon carrying Elena out of the hospital after Stefan bit her in the school, Elena rescuing Damon from Rebekah & feeding him her blood, Damon protecting Elena from Kol in 3x19 etc.]

Scenes that show/prove how much Elena really cares for Damon [Ex. - 1x14 hug after getting out of the tomb // Miss Mystic Falls dance // Taking care of Damon in 2x22 // "Where were you Damon?" // "We'll survive this. We always survive." // Elena watching Damon in the motel in 3x19 // Elena crying while talking on the phone to Damon in 3x22 // Elena remembering Damon's compulsion from 2x08 // Elena confiding in & calling Damon about her blood problems in 4x02 // Elena thinking about/imagining Damon in 4x03 // Elena admitting that she was enjoying herself in 4x04 & that she wanted more!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ledger_m said…
banner#
 banner#
icon#1
 icon#1
icon#2
 icon#2
icon#3
 icon#3
icon#4
 icon#4
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jacky_ said…
will post mine later today ^^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita overthedges said…
banner
 banner
icon #1
 ikoni #1
icon #2
 ikoni #2
icon #3
 ikoni #3
icon #4
 ikoni #4
Motto

"Something has changed between Damon and me, much more than it ever used to be."

"It’s like everything that I felt for him before I was a vampire..." "Has been magnified. Your feelings for him have been magnified."

I will be doing the banner & motto picks shortly. I'm trying to finish one last banner of mine, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to finish it in the next 45 minutes... So basically, you have about 45 minutes to submit anything you're planning to submit because I'm at my grandparents & i will be leaving shortly after 11 and i don't plan on getting back on my computer tonight so picks will be posted before i leave =]
Ughhh! Okay change of plans. I tried to make the banner pick, but for some reason the images aren't loading for me. I don't know if it's just me or if fanpop is having issues. Whatever the case is, I'm gonna go ahead and wait until i get home and I will try again.

So no matter what, I'll give everyone until at least 1:00 AM [My time - Eastern time].

Here is a world clock showing my timezone [I live in Maryland]:

link
banner
 banner
Motto suggestion:
Damon: Third time's the charm. [4x06]
Banner #3
 Banner #3
link

link
January spot theme is: Scenes that show/prove how much Elena really cares for Damon
banner#
 banner#
icon#1
 icon#1
icon#2
 icon#2
icon#3
 icon#3
icon#4
 icon#4
icon#5
 icon#5
icon#6
 icon#6
icon#7
 icon#7
Yup, it's official! I should just stop making/submitting my banners because you ladies put my ass to shame!
banner#2
 banner#2