Harry et Hermione Why Harmony Is The Best!

emilykuru posted on Feb 16, 2011 at 05:09AM
go on dear fans and share ur views on harmony and why u guys think it is the best!

Harry et Hermione 115 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-115 of 115

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Tasha1993 said…
smile
emilyluru, i love the Harry Potter titles. Kind of fit if it came from Harry's mind. lol at the epiloque.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emilykuru said…
smile
yeah, i love the epilogue point,lol
!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
smile
Tasha, that post was nothing. You should see how long mine get sometimes, lol. But you said it perfectly!! Romione and Harrinny make absolutely no sense at all. Thanks for the contribution, and welcome to the forum!!
smile
Thanks OnlyHarmioneHJP:)
smile
^yeah welcome! :)
smile
^ It's no problem!! =D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita loveofdelena said…
big smile
HMMM; WHY AM I A H/H SHIPPER? WELL FOR ME IT ALL COMES DOWN TO 1 THING REALLY, BECAUSE HERMIONE SAW IN HARRY WHAT GINNY AND THE OTHERS CLEARLY DID NOT, SHE SAW HARRY POTTER, NOT HARRY POTTER THE BOY WHO LIVED!!! H/H FOREVER!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Harmony_234 said…
heart
i know i already wrote a response already... but this ones shorter. Another reason is because my gut told me they were meant to be... its sounds funny. but when i watch fan videos or read the books/watch the movies. I dont get that reaction with ron/hermione and ginny/harry. or whoever else gets with them. my stomach gets all jumpy (idk how to explain it). unless you feel it too. it feels like i went through a roller coaster upside down. but in a good way. like they are destined and ppl are to dumb to see it. i also get goose bumps. and i get a tingly feeling. thats how i know i am a true harmony fan. My friend today was like why do people like them together they dont end up together. i told her she didnt get it. You have to see more than the words written. Even in the movies they dont even show hermione that intrested in Ron maybe a bit of the 6th but shes always grabbing harry touching him smiling at him. Harry even seems jealous when ron touches her and stuff. maybe its all in my head or im too into them being together. but whatever idc. I rather be a Harmony fan than any other.
smile
Hermione saw the real Harry Potter unlike Ginny who saw only the Boy-Who-Lived Well said Loveofdelena!
laugh
and Harmony_234! u are a true harmony fan like all of us here. because you have supported harmony constantly eversince you caqme here to fanpop. thanks for that support. continue to show it because we harmonians need to be united to defend harmony!!!
smile
I completely agree with loveofdelena and Harmony_1234. Ginny only had a crush on Harry because he was the boy who lived. She had a crush on him before she even met him for god's sake. Obviously this crush came from reading/hearing the stories about him being the boy who lived. Clearly a fangirl crush.
heart
I have to agree with Em about loveofdelena's comment, and I 1000% agree with loveofdelena for making it. Hermione really is the only person in Harry's life who saw him and continues to see him as just Harry, not THE Harry Potter whose destiny is to save the wizarding world.

No one else - Ron may not see him like that now, but the initial rush of having THE Harry Potter as your best friend? Naturally that's something you brag about to your family and anyone else you can tell; Ginny, as everyone so eloquently states, is a total fangirl, who had a fame crush on him from the beginning and only wants him to land her trophy (it's all very Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes creepiness); teachers and students gawk at him, honor him, love him or hate him and ultimately expect things from him because of his name.

Hermione never once treated him differently or cared about his reputation. Upon meeting him, she's actually somewhat unimpressed after finding out he is who he is. And afterwards, (much like a wife does) she yells at him, scolds him, hits him, turns to him, cares for him, and helps him in a way that only someone who sees someone for who they really are does.

So loveofdelena's comment is totally on point - " HERMIONE SAW IN HARRY WHAT GINNY AND THE OTHERS CLEARLY DID NOT, SHE SAW HARRY POTTER, NOT HARRY POTTER THE BOY WHO LIVED!!! H/H FOREVER!!! "
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wink
^I actually included that point in my essay i told about earlier. everytime harry revealed who he was people either gawked at him or demanded to see his scar. But Hermione's reaction was idefferent and is im not very much mistaken harry never liked people ooverreacting to him and hermione must have seemed a fresh change for him. and i think that in that way she is right for him.
blush
It's been over a month!! Where did everyone go??
hmmm
Another month... still nothing! I can't have conversations by myself, lol