I just wanted to say that whole credit for maswali goes to Sophia. I'm just posting interview since she's being abset and she asked me to :)
1. How do wewe feel being the New Jate FOTM? I'm so happy and suprised! But it feels great, thanks for everyone who voted on me. :)
2. Start kwa telling us something about yourself. :) So, I'm Ola, I come form small city in Poland and I'm fifteen, in last class of middle school. I consider myself for tv junkie, shipping whore, vitabu addicted and rock muziki prayer.
1.Jongrats Sophia! How does it feel to be New Jate FOTM? Thank you!It feels amazing,I’m so proud!Thank wewe all for voting for me,it means a lot!:)
2. As usually, maybe wewe could tell us something about yourself firstly? Well,I’m from Rome in Italy,I’m a student,one siku I hope to become a doctor.What else…I can’t live without my bike,it takes me everywhere, LOL And I’m crazy about TV shows,xD.
3. So, when and how did your adventure with Lost started?
Courtney is the lucky girl this mwezi that won FOTM for this spot. I think we can all agree that she deserves this honour with the amazing icons/images she has added to this spot. On with the interview...
1. Jongrats! wewe are the newest Jate FOTM! How do wewe feel? -Thank you! It feels amazing! I’m such a huge shabiki of Jate, and to be considered worthy of this honor kwa all the Jisters on this spot, it feels pretty great.
1. Jongrats Katie! wewe are the newest Jate FOTM! How do wewe feel? Happy! Thanks to everyone who voted for me : )
2. Tell us about yourself! Well I’m Katie (duh), I’m 18 and a college student in England. I upendo kusoma and writing... oh and I couldn’t live without muziki and diet coke!
3 Why, when and how did wewe start watching Lost? What attracted wewe to the onyesha and made wewe keep watching? I knew a lot of people that had seen the onyesha and I was intrigued kwa it. I only started watching it though...
First off congratulations Irene, wewe really deserve this <3 I had fun asking wewe maswali & seeing what your reply is.
1. Jongrats Irene! wewe won Jate FOTM, how does it feel?(: It feels great! I feel so happy that I won, I have never won FOTM in any club and the fact that I won it at the Jate spot makes it so special! Thanks to all who voted me!
2. Tell all the lovely Jaters a little something about yourself? Well, what can I say? I am 17, I go to school, I upendo my friends, muziki and books. And I want Jack in my life (don’t we...
Sorry this is so late guys! The maembe, embe lover decided to be slooooow with sending me her majibu ;)
1.) Jongrats Hannah! wewe are the new Jate FOTM!! How do wewe feel? -I was super shocked. I mean I haven’t been on fanpop a lot in the last few months, au on the jate spot, so I think it’s awesome that wewe guys voted me.
2.) Let's start with our standard swali - Tell us about yourself! [b]-What about me? Okay I’m kinda a boring person, but I’m super hyper and kinda random. I’m 17, and I live in Chicago. I don’t really know what else...
Hit me, kick me, slap me, smack me all wewe want for being late, but I come bearing gifts. Behold, it's the December FOTM interview with our holly Dolly!
1.WOOOOO, FOTM! And with HOLLY! Yaay! So, what does it feel like? This is an honor to me! I still can't quite believe how accepting wewe guys are of me. I know I was such a brat in the past, and I'm just truly thankful to have been aliyopewa a sekunde chance!
2.Since we are such nosy people, we want wewe to tell us something about yourself.
*listening to "I'd Come For You"* Little bro: "Why the hell are wewe crying??" Me: JATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Little bro: "Oh god, not zaidi tv bullshit!!" Me: *screams: wewe DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!! SHE aliiba HIS PEN, BUT THAT'S NOT HOW HE KNOWS HER!!!* LB: "Shut... just shut up, you're embarrassing."
lmfao. I'd Come For wewe really does give me all the Jate feels, but i upendo to drive my little brother crazy kwa being over dramatic about fandom stuff.
ilitumwa zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita