3.Arthur Meadows
4.Flora Xixi Jynx
5.Joey Kuso
6.Megan Martinez
7.Jenx Anderson
last edited on Jun 12, 2012 at 11:14PM

Kitmolly123 16 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shadirby said…
Thought I'd join.

Name: Cassie May
Personality: Kind, but sort of an airhead, likes to party, is always smiling, breaks down in rough situations, a bit of a flirt.
Appearance: Curly blonde hair, brown eyes, medium skin, slight figure.
Picture:
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Thought I'd join. Name: Cassie May Age: 17 Personality: Kind, but sort of an airhead, likes to p
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kitmolly123 said…
Miranda: I'm your host for this season of Total Drama! My name is Miranda Jones, and I'll be replacing Chris for a few seasons it seems. Anyways, we're here at this military base, known as Base Jones, a little base that came from my family years ago. This year, the contestants will survive certain like things real soldiers go to at war! And other things. But that won't be told at all because it may be one of the events. Anyways, here comes the contestants, starting with Mackenzie Fleur!

----------------------------------------
Name: Mackenzie Fleur
Bio: A very bubbly girl who loves to draw and is very creative. She has a violent side at times and is sometimes easy to anger. She's also very competitive.
Picture: //somewhere in my gallery, it will be posted later//
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­
Mackenzie: *waves at the camera*
((Sure you can join))
Cassie: Hey! I'm Cassie. But you can call me Cass...It's SO awesome to be here! *To MacKenzie* Who are you?
((Thanks. ^^))
Mackenzie: Mackenzie Fleur, age 15, sophomore in High School of the Arts, New York. ^^ Nice meeting you Cassie. You can call me "Mac" or "Kenzie" if you please.~

Miranda: Soo, since our first two new contestants are here, what do you guys think so far?

Mackenzie: It's...well, I'm honored to be here Miranda and you're not like Chris at all!

Miranda: Hehe, the following competition may change your opinion on me soon. What about you Cassie?
Cassie: Oh me? Well, I've been watching Total Drama since the beginning and thought it would be REALLY fun to audition! I hope the other competitors come by soon. Maybe some cute guys will come...
((OOC: Oh, and I have a picture in my description now. It's funny how little she and I are.)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
((Okay. And she's cute!~ X3))

Miranda: Nice. Oh, it seems as if our other contestants are coming.
((Thank you! ^^))

Cassie: Oooh! Yay! This is going to be, like, SO AWESOME!
((Seems no else is currently joining this, so I'll just enter in my other character. Oh right, you can roleplay characters from the series too.))
Name: Arthur Meadows
Bio: High school student Arthur Meadows is very athletic, and isn't good when it comes to talking to girls. He's rather shy and rather not talk to many people at all unless they're really close. He doesn't approve of snobbish girls and does approve of bubbly girls who are nice.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Miranda: And who might you be sir?

Arthur: ....A-arthur Meadows ma'am.

Miranda: Dude, there's no reason to be shy. I'm Miranda, as you may probably know already or not, and I'll be your host instead of Chris.

Mackenzie: Soo, how are you Arthur? I'm Mackenzie and I hope we can become friends, even if we're on different teams.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Zmidy313 said…
(Can I be my OC Joey, and my OC Megan?)
((Sure))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iluvManic said…
smile
i'll join! my girls name is Flora Xixi Jynx
Joey Kuso
Megan Martinez

Also 1 more

Jenx Anderson
((Okay.))

Miranda: Welcome to the new season of Total Drama. I believe your name is Joey, am I right?
Cassie: Oh my goodness! Other contestants! This is SO. AWESOME! Hi everyone! *Smiles brightly*
Joey:*to Miranda* Yea. Joey Kuso. Star hockey player of Dakota High in Minnesota.