Leyton Family<3 LPF QUOTE CONTEST {ROUND 14- Quote from your OTP}

Kirkir posted on Jan 14, 2017 at 10:30PM
Let's start this :D

RULES
1. Every round I'll post a theme and you'll find a suitable quote that fits that theme. For example this round we're going with favourite shows.. And let's say my favourite show is Skins therefore I'll post my favourite or which one I think is the best Skins quote and post that one.
2. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR QUOTE IN THE PICKS. Vote for the quote that you think is the best, other than yours ofc.
3. Please don't be biased. You have to pick based on THE QUOTE not show/characters/couples etc.
4. There's going to be a point system. Number of votes in pick = 1 point per vote.
5. 4 days to submit

ROUND 1:
Your Favourite Show
Winner ----> RANA

ROUND 2:
Your Favourite Movie Female
Winner ----> KIR

ROUND 3:
Quote which reminds you of Ines
Winner ----> CELINE

Round 4:
Couple you don't like
Winner -----> MARIA

Round 5:
Funny Quote
Winner ----> CELINE

Round 6:
Quote which reminds you of KIR
Winner ----> ALINE

Round 7:
Favourite tv male character
Winner ----> AMBER

Round 8:
Friendship quotes
WINNER --- TIE -- > Ines & Nic

Round 9:
Quote dedicated to Aline
Winner ---> RANA

Round 10:
A quote from a show you don't watch
WINNER ----> TIE ---> MARIA & NIC & ALINE

Round 11:
Sad/Heartbreaking Quote
WINNER ---> TIE ---> HOLLY & ELLE & CELINE

List for the ''quotes that remind you of a certain member''
INES
KIR
ALINE
ELLE
HOLLY
ATIE
FATEMEH
AMBER
NIC
MARIA
CELINE
RANA

Leaderboard

MARIA = 17
CELINE = 17
RANA = 13
ALINE = 12
NIC = 12
AMBER = 9
FATEMEH = 9
INES = 8
ATIE = 7
KIR = 7
ELLE = 7
HOLLY = 5

last edited on Mar 20, 2017 at 07:33PM

Leyton Family<3 156 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 156

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nicolas97 said…
She had a way of seeing the beauty in others, even, and perhaps most especially, when that person couldn't see it in themselves. - Remus Lupin about Lily
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita clarkcgriffin said…
"The only one who saves me is me." - Emma Swan
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Piu95 said…
^Haha I was like a quote by Emma & one about Lily, what's going on ? :p But now that's my round I get it :p Should I enter as well?
Nicolas97 commented…
Stupido Aline lmao zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Kirkir commented…
Yesss <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Piu95 commented…
My quote, I don't think there's one alisema kwa Emma who can fit me better: "Just a Lost little girl who didn't matter and didn't think she ever would." zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Piu95 commented…
But if it's too sad au something, I'll go with one kwa Morgana: "Sometimes you've got to do what wewe think is right, and damn the consequences." zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita marakii said…
Nuh :( everyone stole the Emma quotes I wanted to use, so I'll go with another ultimate Emma favorite!!

'I'm not nothing, I was never nothing. The power you have, I don't need' - Emma Swan
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tvdlover said…
"Love is a part of all happiness and you have to be open to that." Emma Swan
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kirkir said…
Round 10:
A quote you like from a show you don't watch
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Elbelle23 said…
SUPERNATURAL
“Once a wise man told me. ‘Family don’t end in blood.’ But it doesn’t start there either. Family cares about you. Not what you can do for them. Family is there for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back. Even when it hurts. That’s family"- Dean Winchester
(I only watched the first season :P)

But this kinda reminds me of LPF <3
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Kirkir commented…
awhhh<33 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sakkara98 said…
"Magic always comes at a price." OUAT
''I already met the world. It's your turn'' - Cory Matthews
XNaley_JamesX commented…
Yaaaas <33333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooshka said…
"When you're different, when you're special, sometimes you have to get used to being alone."
-someone from Glee
Nicolas97 commented…
KURT !!!! <333333333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
No one writes songs about the ones that come easy - Logan Echolls from Veronica Mars!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rorymariano said…
"Impossible loves, I’m very much afraid they can become an addiction."
- Cesare Borgia from the Borgias (I really want to watch this show!!)
"I believe the answer to that, like the answer to most questions, is fuck you."
- Shameless
Kirkir commented…
<3333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
xoheartinohioxo commented…
♥♥♥ Shameless ♥♥♥ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I don't know, I feel like I watch all the shows :p

"There are things you can’t control. There are battles you lose. At the end of the day, the only thing we have is the people we trust." - Penny Dreadful (I have to watch it!)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xoheartinohioxo said…
Gimme a moment to think lol
“My name is not ‘doll,’ or ‘sweetheart,’ or anything that sounds like a baby. The women here have actual names — I’m sure you can learn them. It’s not that hard, kind of like making coffee for yourself. You’re a rocket scientist, figure it out.” [Lucy - Timeless]

LOL I just googled "best tv quotes 2016 and looked through different lists for shows I don't watch. Man, there were a few good choices, but then I saw this!! This lady sounds like my kind of feminist queen ♥
Piu95 commented…
I think wewe would upendo her ;) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"Oh, i'm sorry, did my back hurt your knife?" - Rachel Green
marakii commented…
wewe would so adore her <333333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Nicolas97 commented…
<3333333333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita XNaley_JamesX said…
Most of our old wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar. But some of them, don’t.
Some wounds, we carry with us everywhere… and though the cut is long gone, the pain still lingers.

- Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy
Nicolas97 commented…
WATCH THIS ALREADY. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
XNaley_JamesX commented…
:P zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Round 11
Sad/Heartbreaking Quote
We’re going to have the best life Lex, you and me. We’re going to be so happy so you can’t die, ok? You can’t die because we’re supposed to end up together. We’re meant to be.
- Mark Sloan
fuuuuck :( zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"That's the problem Damon. I don't want to hate you, because if I hate you, I have nothing left." Enzo
"He just... Freddie, man. I just couldn't stand the way she was fucking looking at him... And I was thinking, 'Why does everybody always get to piss on me?' Everybody always fucking pisses on me... My fucking mum. My fucking dad is a fucking tosser, and no one gives a shit. Everyone's just in it for them fucking selves. " - James Cook
You didn't love her. You just didn't want to be alone, or maybe she was good for you ego. Or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life but you didn't love her, because you don't destroy the person that you love.
Callie Torres

p.s. I'm not really sure about this round, I might change it:)
Nicolas97 commented…
Omg Callie babe </33 I will always remember that case! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I might change mine:

"That look in his eyes, the despair, I had it. Back when I was in the foster system. Just a lost little girl who didn't matter. Who didn't think she ever would. A little girl who cried herself to sleep every night because she wanted her parents so bad and could never understand... why they gave her up."
"How dare you profit from the death of my Jimmy! You let everyone believe that he was a murderer. I had to bury him alone... alone and ashamed. And you have the nerve to talk about forgiveness. Well, I just came here today to tell you that you will never find forgiveness with me. Never." - Ms. Edwards [Jimmy's mom - OTH]
"Why do I care? Brooke this has been one of the worst years of my life! And I needed my best friend more than ever and you cut me out because I was honest with you and you were never honest with me! You made fun of my mom's death, Brooke. You knew her, you cried with me when she died. And now, you use her as a punchline for a joke to hurt me. Well it hurt, it did, but not anymore cause you and me, we're done. And you're right, she's dead, as far as I'm concerned so are you." -Peyton Sawyer
Nooooo god damn it Rana, I was literally just coming to change my quote to that!! lol I'm watching the fanvids for the contest and saw that scene in your multifandom video and went, "shit, I need to change my quote!!"
mooshka commented…
wewe SNOOZE wewe LOSE :P zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
And then wewe buy booze! hahaha I needed to rhyme something. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Nicolas97 commented…
Buy me shoes zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Elbelle23 said…
"I counted the number of days you smiled at me, and I'd die on the days you didn't-" Santana Lopez
"Just make it stop... please make it stop. It hurts" Elena Gilbert
Round 12:
Quote that reminds you of ELLE
Thank you for meeting me. I know you probably have something to say. You always have something to say. But now, it's my turn to talk. You need to listen. You need to watch. Welcome to Rileytown. I twirl around when I'm happy. I dance by myself. Because that's who I am. And if I do something good, I give awards to myself so that maybe I'll do something good again. And you're not going to stop me by showing everybody your little video that shows everybody that I do it. Because I'm going to show everybody right now. Welcome back to the Riley Awards. And now, your host, British Riley! And now, the biggest award of the evening. This here award is for not only facing your fear, but doing it in front of everybody I know in my awful accent. And the winner is... Riley! I'd like to thank everybody who helped me get here... My friends. Because true friends let you be who you are. I'd also like to thank you. Because this was hard. But I've grown Today, So, thank you.

-Riley Matthews
Elbelle23 commented…
RILEY MY BABY <3333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I curse the day you were born!
- Charlotte York

I wanted to go for a serious quote but then I remembered how I died from laughing when Charlotte yelled that because she couldn't normally swear and I picture Elle screaming that so badly to someone who hurt her friend <3
marakii commented…
hahahaha yes<3333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Elbelle23 commented…
YES OMG HAHHAHA this is forever one of my fave SATC scenes <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rorymariano said…
"I live in two worlds. One is a world of books...It's a rewarding world, but my second one is by far superior. My second one is populated with characters slightly less eccentric, but supremely real, made of flesh and bone, full of love, who are my ultimate inspiration for everything."
- Rory Gilmore
marakii commented…
<33333333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Elbelle23 commented…
This is my all time fave quote <333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"I want to see it. And by it, I mean your speed. In case you thought I was talking about something else. Which I wasn’t.” - Felicity Smoak

These sexual innuendos remind me so much of Elle lol
Elbelle23 commented…
HAHHAHAHHA actually I am soooo like this zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I've got about the next two and a half hours planned and then there's just darkness and possibly some dragons - Rory Gilmore
Elbelle23 commented…
<333 yes so much upendo zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
The sun doesn't go around the Earth. We are the ones moving. We orbit the sun because we need it. We need its light and its heat. And if it wasn't there, we'd be dark and alone. We think that we are the center of the universe, but the truth is... we need to circle the ones we love for as long as they're here. We need to hold them close, because no matter how far we travel, they are the ones who hold us in place. It's gravity, and without it, we'd just all float away from each other.
- Riley Matthews
"There's a day when you realize that you're not just a survivor, you're a warrior. You're tougher than anything (life) throws your way."
- Brooke Davis
Round 13:
A Quote from The Vampire Diaries

I just have to .
Why didn't he go for me? How come the guys that I want never want me? I'm inappropriate, I always say the wrong thing, and... Elena, always says the right thing. She doesn't even try and he just picks her. And she's always the one that everyone picks, for everything! And I try, so hard, and, I'm never the one.

- Caroline
Kirkir commented…
but he picked her <333 :')) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
marakii commented…
CAROLINE<333 this quote is everything! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be

- Damon <3
DEDICATED TO MY PRECIOUS BABY STEFAN 'HERO' SALVATORE </33333

Life isn't about your final moments. It's about the moments that led up to them.
Kirkir commented…
STEFAN </333 :'( zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I have so many quotes in mind I want to use, mostly Caroline and Elena's but I'll go with my ultimate fave-safe choice : 'Everything I like about me is you' <3 - Tyler Lockwood
All those years, I kept a secret from the world. A shred of faith. See, I never believed that life...the universe, a higher power, whatever you want to call it, nothing...would allow me to suffer so much and then die...without knowing true love. It'd just be too cruel. And when I met you...my faith was rewarded. -Enzo
"Damon." / "Hello brother."

♥♥♥
Kirkir commented…
*cries* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
“We’ve all made terrible mistakes in our lives, done things that no apology can heal. But you just have to keep going, trying to find some new happiness, no matter how much you’ve lost. The strange thing is losing those people is what brought us together. It’s how we found each other. It’s what made us family.” – Alaric

I have so much favorite ones, I can't choose. <33333
Round 14:
Quote from your OTP
I can't even begin to explain you how much I'm gonna miss you. When I think about not seeing you everyday it makes me not want to go. So if you think that I didn't say goodbye to you because you don't mean as much to me as everybody else you're wrong, it's because you mean more to me <3333 - ross&rachel

so many epic quotes i wanna cry </3
Nicolas97 commented…
THIS FUCKING SCENE </3333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Don't say I never gave you anything. <333
idk if this counts because I guess technically Lindsey said it, but it was in Luke's book so his words....

“It was a comet. The boy saw the comet and he felt as though his life had meaning. And when it went away, he waited his entire life for it to come back to him. It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life: direction, beauty, meaning. There are many who couldn't understand, and sometimes he walked among them. But even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him, and his world would be whole again... And his belief in God and love and art would be re-awakened in his heart. The boy saw the comet and suddenly his life had meaning.”

If not then,
"Your art matters, its what got me here."

Kirkir commented…
the first one is okay Mooshie <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I love you. Oh God.. oh, my God, that just came flying out of my face. I love you. I just...I did it again. I love you. I do. I just, I love you. And I have been trying not to say it. I have been trying so hard to just mash it down and ignore it and not say it…I am so in love with you. You’re in me. You’re like — it’s like you’re a disease. It’s like I am infected by Mark Sloan and I just can’t think about anything or anybody and I can’t sleep. I can’t breathe. I can’t eat. And I love you. I love you all the time. Every minute of every day. I love you.
- Lexie Grey