My Little Poney My Opinion On The Movie "Equestria Girls"

Iridescence posted on Nov 28, 2013 at 08:02AM
"Equestria Girls" wasn't on of the best movies I've seen.
It might actually be one of the worst.
1. The art of the human ponies looked terrible. Though I have to admit Fluttershy looked a little cute.

2. I felt that most of the dialogue wasn't very well thought out. It sounded very childish, and I know that it's a movie for a child but the show has better dialogue than the movie. WAY BETTER DIALOGUE.

3. As a pony, Sunset Shimmer's design was beautiful. Her mane, her tail, and the colors that came with them. I'm actually interested to see more of her personality and I'm hoping to see more of her in Season 4.

4. Guess who else I want to see in Season 4?
YES. It's Flash Sentry. You know, The one Twi has a crush on? >w<
I'm not saying he was drawn very well in human form I just wanted to see what happens to this new character. You don't just let two characters flirt and then let them go separate ways.

5. Also I felt that Lauren Faust had the ability to draw better that. To make the humans look better, amazing even.

6. The plot felt thought out. If I were reading a book with that plot or watching an anime I'd think it's really satisfying. Once they change the dialogue.

I'm not saying the movie was ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE it was just......meh. On a scale of one to ten it would be a three I guess. But it is meant for kids so I guess I'm going a little out there, It's probably just me. I would like your feedback or if I got any wrong data. It would be much appreciated. ^-^
Thank you.
 "Equestria Girls" wasn't on of the best sinema I've seen. It might actually be one of the worst. 1.

My Little Poney No majibu