bila mpangilio Role Playing The Ten†h mduara, duara (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

bila mpangilio Role Playing 1845 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1845

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lady_Rebel said…
(Where is Nevermore_???)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Xarptic_Sojack said…
(IDK. She kind of sporadically gets on lol)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aNinnyMouse said…
"You alright, sweetie?" She looked passed him at the Baron who couldn't even acknowledge the fact she said anything. "You owe me some sucking up after this," she muttered under her breath, knowing he probably couldn't hear her anyway. She looked back at John "What the hell is going on? Who re you?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iguana_loverr said…
(Yay!)

A girl with long, blonde hair that falls to her abdomen, brown eyes, and scarlet, red lips stops in front of the huge double doors and stares at the glowing sign for a bit before her curiosity gets the better of her and she steps inside.
She automatically notices fighting and reaches for her weapon (still undecided as to what that weapon is O.o). Siege keeps a close eye on the group of people as she side-steps everyone to avoid getting involved in the conflict. "What have I walked into," she whispers to herself.
(My friend is drawing a picture of Siege since everyone else has a picture of their character. :P)
((Her weapon is a "wacky" giant vibrating pink dildo that shoots out banana peels and mustard sauce! It also has tiny button on it that, when pressed, makes a "wah wah waaaaaaahhhhh...." sound effect. I put a lot of thought into this the second you joined.))
"John," he said bluntly. "But I also go by Johnathan, Jonny, Joe, etc." He smirked a little. "Seems I fucked up 'is eardrums. Can't hear worth a shit."
(That...sounds...orgasmic.)

Siege pulls out her "wacky" and yells, "Don't come near me!"
She growled and wacked him across his head with the butt of her gun. "I can see that. You are lucky you didn't kill him. We all are."

She watched him make a steady climb to his feet. He careened to one side and suddenly jerked his legs apart to keep from falling.

"Please don't tell me he's going to be deaf like this forever."

"Wat? Wassss? Pussycat?"

Flick saw the girl at the entrance pull out a strange looking tool and quickly released Nenali's leg, laying flat on his stomach and gawking.

((Now, I love you.))
John stumbled from the hit. He put a hand on the spot. That's gonna bruise... He shook his head. "He'll be fine...Just give him some time." He turned to look her dead in the eyes. "I wou'n't dare 've killed him so soon. I like t' play wi' 'em for a little." A clear British accent was beginning to seep through, proving that he had been faking his voice before.
heart
((I'm gonna take a nap now! I don't know when I'll wake up! See you <3 ))
Siege feels the strange stares and blushes, "It could definitely knock someone out."

(Ahahahahaha, because I agreed with your insane dildo weapon?)
(Ehh!?! Nooo!! No nap!!! TT~TT It'll get boring!!!)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki set Nateri down in a booth. "Stay there. Don't move your ass." He walked over to where the others were standing around John. He now walked with a slight limp.
John glanced over at the man who just walked up. He seemed to be attracting attention. That never seemed like a bad thing to him, no matter the type he got.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita YugiohFanatic1 said…
Nenali walked towards Nowaki."Are you okay mister?"she asked Nowaki.
Nowaki looked down at her and nodded. "I'll be fine."
"I can help you. You're not fine."
Nowaki looked at the blood seeping out of his thigh from where a knife had cut him.
"Which one 've 'em got ya?" John asked with a smirk.
Nowaki glared at him.
Nenali sighed and sat there.
"Didn' give ya 'is name, eh?"
"I don't need to know his name. He's dead now."
John sighed. "Of course..." His brothers were dead. He was the last one left and that was only, from as far as he could tell, by the Baron's good graces.
Nowaki pulled up a chair and sat down.
The man stood there. There was nothing else he could do until the Baron or his wife told him otherwise.
The others had won their fight, but I still toyed with the thug, only injuring him, never killing.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nevermore_ said…
Bob jumped and the bullet caught his little toe, "you little bitch!" he growled and threw himself at her, wrapping his hands around her neck.

Sophia spun around and caught Tom's wrist before the machete could reach her, "nice try," she said with a smile.

(sorry guys, busy day...)
(Grah...Fallax is just kinda frozen there lol We're gonna have to do some RAPID fighting when dar-whatshisface comes back)
I laughed at him. I leaned closer. "Too bad we couldn't have danced longer. It was loads of fun!" I cocked my gun and shot him through the head.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nevermore_ said…
Bob fell straight back onto the ground with a thud and remained there, limp and lifeless.

(don't forget Tom)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shadowcon99 said…
(Will someone catch me up))
(Ack, I forgot him again!)

He scowled at her and punched her in the face while kicking at her with the opposite foot.
((Okay so my nap turned into other things. Yes, a lot of people have decided to ignore me when I make those sort of suggestions. )) Pussycat twirled around, seeing the fight still hadn't quite ended with one of the thugs attacking a customer. "Tell your friend its over, all his allies are dead and you're not going anywhere."

Baron saw that the others were now sitting, so he stumbled back did and the same, landing in a chair.
((No one wants to? And Nin did it become sex? Because I've had that happen before.))
((No, you get molested in your sleep? Fallax pwned your character, basically and then a biker game barged in and a fight broke out.))
(( Sort of I woke up about half way through))
John shrugged. "Can't do that. They don' listen t' me."
Nenali sat there alone.She sipped at her water and swung her legs.
((I thought she was walking ._. Gonna wait for others to reply.))
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(So...Nobody's gonna take over Lexi? Can Fallax just kill her already? I don't like the fact that my main charrie's frozen in time >.<)
((That's true, dargox isn't even busy ._. I would, but I don't want to at all. Just kill her I guess?))
(Wooo!!!!!)
Fallax, finally fed up with the woman's incessant attacking, gave a solid backhand to her face, launching her over to the wall, where she slammed into it with enough force to crack it. "Fine. You don't want me to play it fair, then I won't." He walked over to her and slammed his armoured heel into her gut, followed by a punch to her neck that shattered the bone. He stared at her as she laid there, limp and paralyzed but still living. "Sad, isn't it? Pitiful how strong you assume you are, but when faced with actual strength are nothing." He allowed his hand to shift forms, long black claws growing out from ashen white fingers. He jabbed them into her neck then chest. "Now you'll bleed out. Slowly. Painfully. Unable to move or call out for help. Have fun..."
(???)

Nateri sat up in the booth and walked over to the others. She sat down on the ground beside Nowaki's chair. "Let me see your leg."

Nowaki moved his leg for her to look at the knife cut.
John let out a sigh. "So...she's dead then..." He raised his hands up in surrender. "Alri'...Guess I'm in you an' big guy's custody now..."
"That doesn't make up for the damage to the bar.... or the Baron... or its patrons." She looked back John and smiled. "Give me your shirt."
He gave her a look of "Wha' da' fuck!?" but submitted, slowly taking off the jacket first. He undid the buttons of the shirt one by one. The action appeared to be a strip tease, but it was really just a safety measure that he did it so slow. John slid the shirt off slowly, revealing the tone of his slender arms and torso.
"It'll be fine. It isn't that deep." Nateri got up and went over to the Baron.
The Baron was grasping on to his head still, cringing as John's cigarette hung from his lip.

"Come on, hurry it up, I'm not paying you!"