bila mpangilio Role Playing Hotel California: Retribution.

Axel1313 posted on Dec 25, 2012 at 04:33AM
It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your challenge. Find a way to beat this monstrous place and it even more monstrous host *I'll be playing that part*. The key lies at the heart of the castle, now that it's location is vaguely known it's a fight to get to it. Beware the nasty creatures that wander the castle. Some are merely simple monsters while others are Eldrich abominations that can drive a man insane just by their form. You will suffer. For we are all prisoners here of our own device.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

To all new comers. *bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.
To those who have been here many a year, I can't wait to play again.
 It is alisema that there is a place where wewe can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out
last edited on Dec 25, 2012 at 05:01AM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 1975 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1975

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MOARdesu said…
Rae inhaled a sharp gasp of dramatic proportion before snaking her arm around the fairy's shoulder in an oddly intimate gesture. She held her close, as if to protect from bullying words. "Are ya serious, mate? How could someone this adorable not be your type?!"

For some strange reason, she had taken a huge liking to Hoshi, her affection growing by the minute. It seemed the spell was affecting her a lot differently than it had Glen, who remained stationary, delusional.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Axel1313 said…
(Sorry, I just read the part where Stara glares at him...*beep* You've reached the vast and strange world of Axel's mind...we will get back to you as soon as the train of thought is found again. -____-*beep*)

"I uh, can't talk about it." He cleared his throat nervously and avoided all eye contact with her.

~Ronfaure~
The big dragon felt like getting back at Sisceal for calling him a lizard. "Would Obsidian be upset if you talked about his little bundle? I'm surprised though, if it were me, I wouldn't be able stand the thought of it without getting completely nauseous." He watched as the priest's face started to go pale. "You know, with it being his and inside of you? Simply revolting. Tell me....have you felt it moving around?" With that last bit Sisceal was up and over the trashcan. Giving Ronfaure the nastiest look.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita usa1ph said…
-Arcturus-
*After noticing the DRASTIC change in attitude from hating the Fairy to loving it and calling it "cute"* starts pacing and twirling his guns "Oh well i just got this thing you could say. I happen to have a deep Hatred for those who use magic for Nothing more but there own personal gain!" *Takes a deep breath to regain posture and with a smirk says* "Besides I'm more of black hair kind of guy."

((ya i did that last line XD in case anyone is wondering Arcturus is kind of like a mixture between my Grandpa and Oz from Pandora Hearts. Oh and apparently besides Azure_ phoenix i'm the only guy(and i'm not sure he evens counts cause he isn't on a tall) Lady_Rebel told me now i feel weird.......))
((Aaaaa―!! I love Pandora Hearts! I kind of forgotten which volume I was on though...

And don't feel weird (why would you even feel weird?). Just think of ol' MOAR as a sentient box and that'll get you passed the gender uncertainty.))

Rae returned the smile with her own Cheshire grin. "Black hair? Hehe, I know somebody with black hair!" She seemed to have forgotten the slight friction between them and even gripped Hoshi's shoulder in a chummy way. "Oh, but you guys probably didn't meet her yet."

Her vision started to blur. "Whew, is it warm in here or what? Did someone crank the heat or somethin'?"
usa1ph commented…
i tried to choose a hair that none of the female characters had curses. and gray wasn't a option zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Lady_Rebel commented…
Actually, there's two women with black hair. Katsune and Stara. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Lady_Rebel commented…
That's straight from Ulti. I asked her when I was uandishi HC:R. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lady_Rebel said…
*Stara*

I scowled at the dragon. He seemed to be quite sadistic. I could understand trying to get to talk to help with, but purposefully making Sisceal nauseous? That's just cruel. "Hey! There's need for that, Ronfaure! Sisceal, if you can't talk about it, that's fine. We'll find out another way." I went over the cupboards and found some peppermint which I offered to Sisceal, telling him "Peppermint helps settles the stomach or something like that. Also put your hands behind your head."

(Oh, the things you learn when you almost pass out when doing PT. Lol, usa1ph's mom actually taught me the hands behind your head trick.)

*Hoshi*

Removing her attention from Arcturus, Hoshi shifted uncomfortably under Rae's arm. This sudden change worried her. The spell shouldn't be affecting anyone other than Glen. Perhaps Rae was simple hypersensitive to fairy dust. The cases were rare, but they did happen. "Uh, Rae you feeling alright?" Crap, if she was really sensitive, then Hoshi would have to drop the spell completely.
Her smile quirked. "Huh? Of course I'm feelin' all right! I finally got out of that stupid hole―so I'm waaay more than okay!" She laughed, barely noticing the fairy's unease, if at all.

"Ohhh, wait! I remember now! There are actually two people I know with black hair! Or maybe three. Weird, huh?"
Leaning on the edge of the trashcan he still looked a little green around the gills. "Thanks."The pepper mint was a welcomed sight. It instantly soothed his stomach. "I wish I could, but the consequences aren't worth it...

~Ronfaure~
"My apologies.That was a tad harsh, I was only meaning to get back at him for calling me a lizard, but consider this Sisceal. You can't say it, but why not me? I already knew so surely he wouldn't punish you for me telling them."

~Sisceal~
He looked at the dragon for a moment thinking it through. "You've got a point....fine. If you feel you must." Sisceal turned back around to face the trash can again. In case the nausea showed up again

~Ronfaure~
"Good, we're making some progress. Now then, this 'little friend' we have been speaking of is a spider that Obsidian implanted in Sisceal to keep tabs on him, making sure that he does not try and rise up against him again. Think of it like an obedience collar."
Axel1313 commented…
Please excuse any bad spelling au sentences that make absolutely no sense...Axel is typing without glasses which is probably not the best idea. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Stara*

I paled visibly. There was a spider in Sisceal? Bugs anywhere in someone or something's body was one of the very few things that made me queasy. But I had to ignore it so that nobody panicked. I asked "Can we get it out?"

*Hoshi*

Shit. The weird girl with the eye patch was definitely hypersensitive. Hoshi slowly let the spell on Glen drain away til he was normal again. This was not going to be good.
~Ronfaure~
"Not without greatly harming him.Even if we were able to locate it there's no doubt that it would threaten his life as soon as we even so much as got near it." He looked at him with furrowed brows. "This is quite the conundrum."
-Arcturus-
*Feeling the change when the magic drained from the air and from Glen rushed over and checked his vitals* "Why did you ask if Rae is okay i can tell you dropped the spell but it's still lingering over Rae. Glen is doing okay but Rae is still a little messed up why is that."

((i hate this paragraph just cause but the show must go on!))
*Hoshi*

"Dropped the spell because, while it didn't affect you, the fairy dust really affected Rae. It's rare, but people can be affected like Rae. If I hadn't dropped the spell, Rae would have gone insane." Hoshi sighed and began a much smaller spell designed to suck up any extraneous fairy dust floating around.

*Stara*

"We'll figure something out." I patted Sisceal's shoulder. "Maybe a guest will who has experience in this."

(Now, I'm thinking of the Matrix. you know, when Neo has that bug inside him?)
Everything was black, swallowed up by festerous delusion. It was all too much―the smell, one of an intoxicating spice, floated up to the top of his head before swirling around lazily, pushing him further into madness.

And then, just like that, he was back.

In this sudden moment of clarity, he noticed, through distorted vision, a figure looming over him. Surprised, he instantly recoiled, almost tripping over himself in the process. "Wh--what the hell?"

Rae was the first to react. She broke from the fairy and stepped forward. "Hey! Calm down! He's not gonna hurt you!" It seemed like the spell release hasn't affected her at all.

Was that...? Glen, much like a cornered animal, looked to the women then at the older man and back again. He had no idea where he was, or what had happened. One moment he was running down the hallway and then, this.

It took him a minute to reply. Or several.

"What's going on?" He breathed, his voice meek, troubled. "What happened?"
UltmateUltima commented…
HOW. JUST HOW. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU'RE FAILING SCHOOL. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
MOARdesu commented…
doN'T wewe EVEN GET ME STARTED zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
MOARdesu commented…
EVERYTHINGGGG zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita UltmateUltima said…
•Katsune•

Her sudden train of suggestions came to a halt when the peculiar revelation rung out. A spider lies within Sisceal? It sounded preposterous, but there was no person in denial. That was what she thought, until the newcomer beside her broke his portrayal of being polite.

•Vincent•

His laughter came out a bit loud, but Vincent didn't care. This was too funny (for him, at least).
"Are you kidding?!" He wiped a tear from his right eye as he continued. "Do you really believe that? A spider… Hahahaha! Inside someone? Ha! Quite nonsensical are the bunch of you!"

•Katsune•

Instead of getting too aggressive and ignorant, Katsune kept her mouth shut and silently glared at Vincent, who was still laughing like a MOARdesu. Talk about insensitive.. To think I was accepting of this one.
usa1ph commented…
Luaghing like a MOARdesu i actually lol'd zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
-Arcturus
*instantly reacting the second Glen stops talking "Hello there Glen my name is Arcturus that fairy put a spell on you for some reason, anyway me and your friend there have been looking for you for a while now if you don't mind i'm going to check your vitals ok?" *without waiting for a response pulls out from his backpack some medical supplies and starts checking vitals* "there we go everything fine your still healthy no negative effects from being under the spell"
(( i like this paragraph :D ))
Once again, Glen instinctively jolted back, hastily straightening up the collar of his shirt and the alien touch of a stranger before scuttling back several steps. "Wha-! Wait, just...just ple-ase stop touching me." He suddenly felt sick, but not ill.

His expression then blanked as he finally processed the first half of the explanation. Was he...serious? A fairy? He shot a bewildered look at Rae, who nodded in exaggerated clarification.

"You looked super weird, too." She teased. "And your face was all pink."

Upon hearing this, the back of his neck burned and prickled with embarrassment. What a day this has been!
"Scaoil" A small fireball flew in Vincent's direction. Hitting the cabinets just behind him with a small puff. Sisceal had turned around and was now standing up strait. Glaring at him he spoke in a rather harsh tone."So, you think everything we've been saying is a joke? A load of nonsense?"
The sudden magic trick threw the young mortal boy off guard, and Vincent tripped, falling to the side. "How.." His voice rose, rather ironically. "How dare you!" He got up, brushing his finely tailored clothes off before answering Sisceal with vigor. "Hah! Of course I do! Other than these psycho black magic tricks you pull off, everything is fabrication! I bet you all are in cahoots with Obsidian himself! I mean, look at you!" He pointed to each person as he mentioned them. "There's a screwed-up-in-the-head demon, Santa's shrewd little helper, a menacing dinosaur, and you..." He grinned on shaky feet. Even with only a few weeks of staying, the man showed traits of paranoia. "A priest!? Bullshit! I bet you're a Satanist! A pagan!"

•Katsune•

Her eye twitched. Screwed up in the head? Well, maybe there are accounts of her losing control of her own conscious, but.. But.... That doesn't mean anything!
"Vincent, you better watch your mouth.." It came out as a grumble of some sort.

•Vincent•

"Why should I, huh? Why should I?!" He yelled in response.
"Seems to me that you're askin' for it boy. Insulting people you hardly know like that? My suggestion is that you pick your fights a little more carefully in the near future" Sisceal stepped forward to look at him face to face before lifting him off the floor by the front of his shirt. "or you wont even have one to look forward to, because this place will chew you up and spit you out without the slightest bit of hesitation."
Lady_Rebel commented…
Yay! Some action! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Upon being lifted up, Vincent's anger spiked.
"Let me go, devil!" He held his wrist tightly, before recalling something he had saved in his back pocket.
A family heirloom, Vincent carried around a short and sharp pocketknife encrusted with gold. His father gave it to him in times of need, and Vincent couldn't think of a better time to use it. He slowly let go of his firm grip on Sisceal's wrist and pulled the knife out. Clicking it open, he jabbed it toward his wrist without thought.
The blade cut deeply into his wrist, causing him to drop Vincent instantly. "Why you..." He held his limp bleeding wrist. He preformed a quick healing spell to stop the bleeding before turning back to face him. "You've got some nerve....I think you need to be taught a lesson in respecting your elders lad." Sisceal reached for the front of his shirt again. He was about ready to deck this guy.
•Katsune•

"Stop!"
It wasn't understandable why she decided to save the measly mortal, but whatever it was, it was a firm decision. She quickly made her way over to them and looked Sisceal and Stara. "Guys, guys, guys! Calm down.. Just.. Just let me handle it.. I promise I'll teach him a lesson."

•Vincent•

I don't want her help, but…
This 'priest' uses all the tricks he has. I know he has an upper hand due to that.. It's probably a better idea to take the devil's help after all. I don't want to risk my life, of course. I'm too young and amazing, of course.

He looked at Katsune from the corner of his eye, pacing his focus between Sisceal, Stara and Katsune frequently to see what they end up with doing; letting him go, or tearing him into pieces. He closed his pocket knife and slid it down his back pocket.
Lady_Rebel commented…
Ah, drat! we ilitumwa at the same time! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
UltmateUltima commented…
Hold on.. I'll change it so it includes Stara. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Lady_Rebel commented…
Cool! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Stara*

I stiffened when I herd the "Santa's little helper comment. That little shit! Sisceal grabbed the front of Vincent's shirt before being stabbing in the wrist. That did it. First he insults us, then he stabs Sisceal? As soon as Sisceal dropped the kid, I was there in a flash, grabbing Vincent around the neck hoisting him up, hissing, "I am NOT Santa's helper! And don't you dare try to harm any one of us again? I will not hesitate to kill you." The lighting in the kitchen grew ominously dark. "Got it?"
"Fine. You got lucky boy." Sisceal glared at him for a moment before turning away to continue healing his wrist. Spewing out lines of what sounded like cursing in another language while he rubbed it.

~Ronfaure~
"Well at least we know that he's still got some spark in him." He tried to brighten up the situation with a joke. "Anyway, while I do not condone his behavior, you should try to avoid killing each other. You're only giving Him more power."
Axel1313 commented…
If I do not respond for a while it is because I have taken my Ps2 on a date. Poor thing. I had to abandon it at nyumbani whilst off at college. ;n; and then of course my kitanda will want me to sleep with it tonight and who knows what strange dreams my mind will have in store(hopefully no zaidi hookers..)..*sigh* such an eventfull night being forever alone. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Lady_Rebel commented…
XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Stara*

I was slower to forgive than Sisceal, but I hesitantly let Vincent down. "You-You're right, Ronfaure." Nevertheless, I still gave Vincent a death glare that told him exactly what I'd do if he harmed another one of us guests. Heh, if he hurt someone, then technically he wouldn't be one of us. I glanced at Sisceal to see if he needed assistance, but he seemed to be handling it himself. I plopped back down at the table and sniffed the wine (or beer or rum or whatever the hell it was) that Sisceal had been drinking earlier and wrinkled my nose at it. "You actually drank this stuff?" I asked Sisceal. "This stuff will strip paint!"
-Arcturus-
*After becoming fully convinced that Glen and Rae were fully he turned to speak to the the fairy* "Hey Fairy lady you have some explaining to do. what was with that spell why were you doing that and are you in affiliated with Obsidian And don't you dare try to sneak out before answering my question." *flexes the muscles in the hand holding his gun".

((why has there been so much random stuff in the pictures???))
Lady_Rebel commented…
*pokerface* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
usa1ph commented…
♪ po po po poker face po po po pokerface mamamamama ♪ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Lady_Rebel commented…
♪Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't my pokerface! ♪ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Lady_Rebel commented…
And "Keep pace, pokerface," lol. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Hoshi*

She had been considering trying to slip away quietly, but her hopes had been dashed as the old man spoke to her. She smiled flirtatiously at Arcturus before replying, "Who me? I was only trying to have a little fun. Everyone was being such a bore." She pouted. "So I came out here and here Glen was. I don't know who this Obsidian is."
Glen tensed as the conversation shifted, his mind racing with assumption and contradiction. Who were these people and why were they talking about him like they were his (for lack of a better word) friends? The feeling was beyond discomfort―it was outright frightening. To him, at least.

He was so delved in thought that he barely noticed the quake of his shoulder until a gentle hand fell upon him. It squeezed reassuringly and he looked to the source, of whom returned his gaze. "Something wrong?" Rae asked, a wisp of fire falling carelessly in front of her face. "Oh. Are you mad because I said you looked weird? Sorry."

Guilt was unexpected. "No...No, it's not that," He forced a smile, though it was grim. "I'm just a bit tired."

"Really? That sucks. Why don'tcha go sleep then--Oh, yeah, you don't have a room yet, huh?" The lie went undetected but he was reminded of the strange key left to him by the host. It was a bit unnerving to know that he still possessed such a thing. Nonetheless, he reached into his pocket and upon touching a ghostly cold, found it.

The redhead grinned once he pulled it out. "You have one of those? Heh. Lucky. I lost mine a long time ago."

"But who knows how long a 'long time' is in this place, eh? I sure don't."
"Ah, come on now, you can't be serious.That stuff is weak."With a grin he sat back down and kept rubbing his wrist. It was all healed now, but still felt uncomfortable due to the fact that the cut had went right to the bone. "I've had much stronger, the kind that'll put some hair on your chest and then burn it right off. I know there is some around here, but I don't think you guys need me dead drunk."

~Ronfaure~
"Not at the moment." He leaned in closer to his face again. "Although you are quite entertaining to watch."
*Hoshi*

She had answered his question right? Therefore he would kill her if she just kind slipped away, right? She started edging towards a conveniently placed door.

*Stara*

I snorted at the two of them. "No, we certainly don't." I muttered. I glanced around the room before noticing a patch of darkness that stood out from the rest. "Hello, what do we have here?" I reached out and scooped up the blob.

The blob squeaked and tried to get of my hands.

"A spy for Obsidian?!" I gasped and conjured a dark cage around the blob, which stared balefully at me from between the bars. How a faceless blob stares balefully, I don't know. Ask the blob. I clenched my hand and the cage started shrinking, threatening to squish the blob.

"No, no, I'm not!" The blob squealed. I paused in my smooshing of the cage and raised an eyebrow. The blob looked away (again, how the hell does it do that?) and added, "Well, not anymore."

My eyebrows started to disappear into my hair. "Uh, Sisceal? Know anything about a little dark blob that talks?"
I'm not sure weather to post something or not :/ i guess not for now
"Not really. Never seen anything like it around before." He leaned in close to the cage to examine it. "It could be a spy for Obsidian and it could be a guest. It's too difficult to tell anymore." It certainly was a curious little thing. Somehow conveying emotions without a face and talking.
*Stara*

"Huh, Well, whatever it is, it can't really give out any information that could hurt us. Obsidian knows it all already." I set the cage on the table and let it dissolve, setting the creature free. "So what were you doing, little blob? Hey, can I call you Bob? You know, blob, Bob?" I didn't let the creature reply. "Either way, I'm still calling you Bob."

I got the feeling that Bob was laughing at me for picking Bob of all names to call him-her-it. It nodded at me (somehow) and squeakily said, "I was one of Obsidian's spies, but he was cruel to me. So I ran off. I didn't know where to go, so I followed the voices and got here. I don't know what to do. I want to get away from Obsidian, but I don't know how."

(Great, now I have another character to write. I'll just have him hang around the "guests" and be their pet blob thing. Bob the blob shall be Obsidian's downfall. *sarcasm*)
After Sisceal and Stara let go of Vincent at last, Katsune grabbed his arm and escorted him out into the hall. Slamming him against the wall, she looked him in the eyes, keeping a short distance in between.
"What you said was both shrewd and brave. But it wasn't smart, especially since you dared to insult me."
In a fit of anger, unknown power rushed into her being. (©MOARdesu, 2013 tumblr)
"But it was cool. Just my type..."
She grinned, the sense of deceit weaving amidst her brain, entrapping all other thoughts of well to the back of her mind; all doomed to be forgotten.

•Vincent• (I'm going to start using first person with Vincent. It's easier.)

Being tugged out of the room wasn't a very settling experience after getting my collar grabbed a million times. Eeesh. Some people can be so repulsive at times of anger. Ha. Glad I got one hurt even a little. They all deserve whatever hurdle comes their way.
Katsune, the freakish demon, apparently decided to take it the old movie way and hold me against a wall to talk. I don't plan on running, since humans cannot outrun one of Santa's helpers, let alone a infamous folk tale demon. Her words, however, were peculiar and ironic, much like her personality.
"...Just my type."
Wh-What?! That sounds suggestive, now. Before I could verbally convey my baffled position, I noticed a change in Katsune. From the outside, and God knows whatever is stirring and swapping inside her.
The darkness of night recurred in her hair,
and the daunting color of red rushed into her pupils
as if they were always there.
"Wh... What's wrong with you, Katsune?"

•Katsune•

She was oblivious to his emotions and shifted tones suddenly.
"I... Um, no, nothing.." Something felt off and Katsune didn't remember what she said before. It all just flooded away. "H-Hey! Err, did you see Rae? She's a short redhead.. Really cute, hehe~"

•Vincent•

"Huh, what? Oh.. Actually, no, I didn't see her. Would you like to look?" She gave a subtle nod, and started down the hall. I followed after her, puzzled.
"Hmm...I don't know how you'll do that seeing as you were one of his spies. He's had to have kept a close eye on you right?" Sisceal pondered it for a moment. "But I suppose it couldn't hurt for you to be around us. Not like it will make a difference in us being tracked."
"...―Anyway! Never mind that boring ol' stuff!" Rae slapped a hand at his back, getting a weak 'umf!' out of him. "We finally found you and, look! You're still in one piece! Not dead at all!"

"Might loose your head though after all that magic scrambles your brain. Haha, just kidding!"

Her attention then shifted back to the others just in time to catch Hoshi's attempt of sneaking off. With an impressive amount of vigor, she sprung from Glen's side and over to the fairy.

"Heeey, you're not leaving, are you? The signature Cheshire grin returned once more as she roped her arm around the others shoulder to prevent further escape. "You said you were bored, so how 'bout we all go and have a little...fun? I bet there's stuff to do 'round this place. The more the merrier, right?"

▶▶▶ ◀◀◀

The library, though stale and dusty in texture, was, by far, the cheeriest place in the hotel. The soft glow of everlasting day was a contributing factor, as was the settled peace. Rows upon rows of literature, varying from modern poetry to text long forgotten and lost in the centuries and beyond, were set as far as the eye could see. A truly impressive collection. One worthy of praise.

However, it would be best to keep an aloof demeanor, especially towards Obsidian, the unfortunate opponent in this little game. Not only that, but it would take mere minutes to plow through the mountains of said collection. A simple task. One definitely not worthy of praise.

Gloved fingers ran crept eerily over their spines, taking away the dust accumulated from years of neglect. Though presence was definitely apparent, the floor didn't creak, shadows didn't move. It was as if the supposed she wasn't even there.
usa1ph commented…
I'm confused who's talking in the bottom part???? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Lady_Rebel commented…
Tiffany. Am I right, MOAR? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
MOARdesu commented…
^Eeyup! Who else would think of their imprisonment being nothing zaidi than a 'little game'? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(Oi, I won't be on much today.)

*Stara*

"Just what I was thinking." I let Bob go, and he happily burbled over the liquor bottle I had just been smelling. He (it? I'll just call it he) was trying to get to the top of the bottle to apparently drink, when he tipped it over. What little of the alcoholic beverage was left spread over the table.

Bob squeaked, "I'm sorry! I just wanted a drink! I-I'll clean it up now!" And he used his body to soak up the spillage and then started shivering like Jell-O. He had a happy look on his nonexistent face.

I leaned my head on my heads as I watched the little blob. "Had a little much to drink?"

Bob only giggled drunkenly.

I looked at Sisceal. "Great now we have a drunk blob on out hands."
((Hey, where's Obsiddy at? Is he sitting up on some chandelier somewhere?))

The more, the merrier? Ha. More like, the more, the--

...The what?

He couldn't even think of a cynical replacement for 'merrier'. Not now, anyway. Not around all of these strangers (excluding Rae, of course).

Just watching them made him uneasy. Their movements, the look in their eyes. The way they spoke. It was driving him absolutely mad. Eventually, paranoia would get the best out of him, and as the attention once again shifted, it did.

He didn't even remember leaving the group. One moment he was there, lost in his own delusional thought, and the next, he was half-running, half-stumbling down a lonely corridor. Where was he going? The answer was plenty simple.

Away from them.

((Because...well, who wouldn't take advantage of an already spooked Glen?))
"Oh come on now...I don't drink that much do I?" Sisceal joked.

~Obsidian~ ((Speak of the devil and he shall appear))
"Whoa...careful there tiger.."Turning to the side he just managed to avoid getting run over by a frightened Glen. "If I may ask, just where might you be off to in such a hurry?"
((Yes! You're the best, Axel!))

In the careless disregard for his surroundings, Glen hadn't noticed the host until he addressed him directly. Startled, he came to a clumsy halt and his eyes became clear, alert, as if he had just been pulled from sleep. "I-I..."
Then, upon realizing who the other was, he stumbled back a few steps, forcing a laugh that came off as more uncomfortable than anything. "What? Me? Oh, um, nowhere! I wasn't going anywhere!"
*Stara*

I raised an eyebrow at this. "Uh,excuse me?" I lifted the now empty bottle, "This was mostly empty. Rae didn't drink more than a cupful. Leaving you to be guilty of drinking most of the bottle. And I bet you were drinking before I arrived earlier."
I didn't know who this 'Rae' was, but it seemed she (or possibly he) was someone Katsune held really close to her heart. I could clearly see the spark in her eyes. Though the interest was flaming inside of me to know their relation, I grabbed her hand, pulling her to a halt.
"Hm? What's wrong, Vincent?" She asked, looking innocent. The mood swings she has are simply amazing, but quite annoying. Whoever talks to her will eventually 'blow up' in anger. Ugh.
"I'll lead. She's a teenage girl?" She nodded at my question. "Alright. I think I can imagine where she'll be. Let's head to…. The library?" Her mouth opened wide, and closed shut into a smile. "Yep!" Katsune grabbed me, and we headed down the hall, hand-in-hand.
MOARdesu commented…
Teenage girl? Pffrt. Try a full-grown adult who's like, 23 to 25. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
UltmateUltima commented…
Don't be sassing me now, MOAR. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Lady_Rebel commented…
Hand-in-hand-? DA FLUFFYNESS! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"You got me there, but I can hold my liquor. You don't see me stumbling around or slurring my speech do ya?"

~Obsidian~
He chuckled. "It sure seemed like you were. You nearly bowled me over." Obsidian stepped closer to get a better look at him. "If I'm not mistaken you're...Glen, right?"
((Oh. Oh! I just read the last last part of your post, Ulti. To the library, they go!))

Glen fought the urge to recoil and stared him straight in the eye. It was like looking into the depths of a fiery snake pit. You don't want to look, but you do anyway. "Uh, sure. I-I mean, yes. That's me." He confirmed, stiffening at the very utterance of his name. "And you're the...um, the owner."

"The host." The statement felt strange coming from his mouth, simply because he was quoting the words of another. Still, just by seeing that look in those eyes and hearing the smooth sound of that voice, he knew who this guy was. Oh, yes. He knew, but only what he thought he knew.

▶▶▶ ◀◀◀

Halfway along its length, the gloved caress ceased entirely upon noticing one small disruption.

After a moment of consideration, a short distorted laugh floated above the fragile silence of the hotel before leaving off entirely. The library was once again desolate, a graveyard of forgotten literature.

((This doesn't mean 'she' left. Just clarifying that.))
~Obsidian~
"Indeed I am. Very perceptive seeing as I do not believe we have met before." He smiled kindly, feeling the fear coming off the poor man was to him, invigorating. "You wouldn't happen to know where the other guests are would you? I've caught wind of a few newer arrivals, but have been too preoccupied to pay them each a visit and it would be very rude if I did not."
The polite, inviting way he spoke was soothing somehow. That smile, one so perfectly lined and shaped, was the icing on the cake. Glen felt his discomfort vanish almost instantly, only to be replaced with confusion.

Was this the same guy who turned the priest's arm into an icicle just the other night? The same guy who had spoken with a voice simply dripping with sadistic intention? It couldn't be, could it?

Then, before he could stop himself, he spoke. "New arrivals. You mean the, um, the old man? And the...uh, fairy?" He paused, feeling childish of having to say such a thing. "I-I don't know right where they are. I mean, I left them awhile ago and, um, I don't know how many turns I took and..."

He glanced back to where he had come from, squinting off at something that wasn't there. "...I don't even know where I am."
We finally reached the level, and the library was just down the hall. Katsune left my hand, and for some unknown reason, my heart skipped a beat. In that moment, my lips let loose without my knowledge. "W..Wait!" My eyes widened, and I pursed my lips immediately. I'm such an idiot sometimes..
Katsune heard it, being the devil she is. "Hm? What? Oh, don't tell me you're scared." She strolled back over to me, wrapping herself around my arm. "Don't worry, okay? I'll fight off whatever poses a threat."
With a wink, she started, dragging me along with her.

I'm a grown man, but I'm feeling so young and innocent. Is it the effects of being with a master of sin? I should be shunning her, yet I feel so compelled to be with her.. So enticed by how her body lays along with my'n, how warm her chest feels on me, it all makes me just want to..

"Here we are!"

My eyes were apparently halfway to being closed, but with the sudden announcement, they fluttered open. "O-Oh. This i-is it?" Katsune nodded, and I opened the door, stepping in.

•Katsune•

She didn't know what Vincent was feeling, and kept walking until arriving at the library door.
Although there was no word that escaped her lips that acknowledged it, Katsune felt something was distracting Vincent from walking normally. The man swayed, his eyes were only partially open; he looked sleepy. Still, Katsune clung onto him comfortably, letting go as he walked in.

(Axel! Can I get permission to write KatCent smut?)
Axel1313 commented…
As long as wewe don't get too graphic with it. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
UltmateUltima commented…
Alright! ^^ Thanks~ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
UltmateUltima commented…
Wait, what do wewe mean kwa 'don't get too graphic'? Like… Don't describe it? xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Axel1313 commented…
wewe can describe it, we just don't need ALL the details. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Stara*

"Hmph. Fair enough." I put arms on the table and laid my head on them as I watched the drunken blob.

*Hoshi*

Glen's sudden departure gave Hoshi a convenient distraction to attempt to slip away again.
MOARdesu commented…
But...but...Rae put her arm around her. Ohhh, can she tag along? Yes? Maybe? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
MOARdesu commented…
IS YOUR IGNORING ME A YES BEcauSE I THINK IT IS zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
~Obsidian~
"It's quite alright my boy. I'm sure you'll find your way eventually. This place can get very confusing with the way it constantly changes." He patted him on the back reassuringly. The feel of his touch must have been like ice. Freezing all emotions in the room, making it so you wanted to run away, but something would not allow you. "I'm sure they are nearby though, seeing as you left them not that long ago."
All breath suddenly left him. It simply caught, as if by a thorn. The host's touch, or even his very presence, was dreamlike and alluring but at the same time held menacing undertones. It was like being lead astray by a dark stranger who held all your deepest desires in the palm of their hand.

"Yeah. You're probably right." His throat went dry as he met with a sudden thought. "But..."

"They―those, uh, people―say so many things about you. Make you out to be some kind of...monster." He mustered up the will to look back at him, his expression that of an exhausted desperate man who didn't want to accept such a cruel fate, one that would tear him away from everything, yet nothing. "They're all lying, aren't they? Are they just crazy?"

Or was he the one going insane?
~Obsidian~
"Oh no, Their accusations are firmly grounded, the only problem is that I'm so much more than a mere monster." His tone took a slightly more sinister turn. "I doubt any of you could truly completely comprehend what I truly am."