bila mpangilio Role Playing Kiss of life or death

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 10, 2014 at 02:47PM
Well, this is my first time making a role-play on this club, so.....yay! Well, I'm not so great at making the whole details and what-not when it comes to everything u need to know about it, but I'll give it a try!

Well, in this Rp you either choose to be a Demon, vampire, or human. You will choose to be a queen, princess, king, or prince of your own world! Pretty fun lol. BUT please know that those who Rp along with you, only you can choose who will take your hand....in marriage. Your heart will lead you to your mate. Along with this comes love and abandonment, life or death.....it all depends on the one you choose. ~So choose wisely.

~Rules~
Well, here are things u need to follow if you would like to join this Rp.
Don't kill other characters without getting a approval by me. It's just mean, and wrong lol
Um, I don't care if along with the romance comes the whole "sex" step, AS LONG AS it doesn't get SUPER detailed. eww....lol
Also, keep the whole swearing thing to a limited bases, I don't wanna read replies if it's all like F u and your a piece of Sh*t like the entire time! gets pretty annoying u know.

Ok, well that's all the basics, just name your world, and post a picture of your character and all the info.

~Example

Name:
Species: (like demon, human, or vampire)
Bio:
Personality:
Your appearance: (Please post a picture of your character, preferably anime version :D)
Royalty life: (king, queen, princess, prince)
And so on.

Well, I will post all the characters and there mates when I get enough members here, I really hope this Rp will come together please join!!

~Thank up guys!!

~AmyRose11

bila mpangilio Role Playing 2342 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 2342

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mirra1007 said…
Donovan kept on laughing for awhile before he managed to calm himself down. "Because that was NOT was I expected would happen. You're really strange, I can't predict anything you'll do."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Firiel said…
Harmony pouted. "Thanks for the praise."
Donovan smiles and pets her head. "You're welcome."
Harmony raised one eyebrow and pouted. "Silly teacher." She covered herself in blanket again.
Donovan smiles more. "Silly teacher sounds better then meanie."
Harmony pouted. "You're a meanie and silly teacher."
This made Donovan chuckle. "If you say so my Princess."
Harmony blushed under her blanket. "Don't tease me!" She shouted from under the blanket.
Donovan pouts slightly. "But you are so fun to tease."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AmyRose11 said…
Yuri blushed softly and smiled. "S-Sky...that tickles..." She giggled softly under her breath.
Harmony raised one eyebrow. She opened her blanket and walked to her balcony. Watching people working in the noon. She sniffed the air. "Donovan.. what did you do when I was sleep? Your smell.. there is here .. in the balcony.. and there is another one .. beneath the balcony.. Are you jumped from balcony?"

Sky was deeply enjoying kissing her breasts. He start to kiss upper, to the collar bone, to side of her soft neck. "Who was asked to be entertained? Or you want to be entertained on other way? Tell me, how you want it... Half of your pleasure is my pleasure too... Tell me, I shall give it to you, my love..."
Donovan nods. "yeah, I jumped down. I just wanted to go on a short stroll"
Harmony raised eyebrows. "You don't lie to me, do you?"
Donovan smiles and shakes his head. "Ofcourse not. Why would I?" For now it's better she doesn't know.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Harmony throw a look to outside her room. "I hope I have my brother's power. He can read one's mind. So, he will know of someone lie to him."
Donovan raises one eye brow. "You don't believe me? That's hurtfull."
Harmony smiled. "Well, It's not that I don't believe you. I'm just afraid you hide things from me."
Donovan smiles sweetly and pets her head. "Don't worry about that. How are you feeling by the way?"
Harmony's face turned red. "I feel good. Maybe because the medicine..."
Donovan poked her cheek. "Told you so. That medicine is strong enough to cure any illnes and my family have used it for hundreds of generations long."
Harmony turned to her dress room. She gonna change her dress.
"I'm boring, Donovan. Can we get out?" Harmony shouted from inside the room. Though she naked, she still managed to shouting.
Donovan sits down on a chair and thinks about it. She isn't sick anymore but last time they went 'out' it didn't go well. "I don't know.... " He then sighs. "Fine. Where do you want to go then?"
Harmony shrugged inside the room. "Anywhere. Give me a surprise. You have an idea?" she shouted again from inside the room.
"Not really.... But I'll see what I can do." He really had no idea where to take her too.
Harmony smirked. "Let me give you a surprise first."
A figure come out from the dress room. Looked like a boy, with his short hair, pants, and coat. He put on his gloves and boots. "So, Donovan?"
 Harmony smirked. "Let me give wewe a surprise first." A figure come out from the dress room. Looked l
Donovan blinked twice. Before he narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?"
The figure laughed. "Try to guess."
Donovan narrowed his eyes a bit more but then his eyes widened. "No way...."
The figure finally smirked. "So? Finally catch a guess?"
Donovan smiles slightly. "It's hard to believe it's you, Harmony."
Harmony finally laughed. "Yups, it's me! It's great that even you can't recognize me." She ran over Donovan and pinched his nose.
"It was very hard to regonize you." Donovan suddenly smirks deviously. "But I guess that it's very easy to hide your.... female sides."
Harmony pouted. "You meanie! I'm also have female side you know! I just love to act like a boy!"
Donovan laughs and ruffles up her hair. "I know I know. Just teasing you."
Harmony pouted and then turned her back at him. But she suddenly smirked. "At least, I have surprised you, haven't I? I can trick you, you're so easy to be tricked!" She laughed.
"That doesn't mean I'm easily tricked. It just means that you look so boyish that no one will see you're a girl." After he said that he shrugged.
Harmony smirked and leaning to him closer. "So, surprise me. Take me to a place I never come to. Surprise me.."
Donovan also leans in closer. "Very well Princess. I'll suprise you. Let's go then."
Harmony tilted her head to side. "Well, lead the way, Prince Donovan."
"Very well." He said and they walked outside to the car. After 30 minutes off driving they arrived at the ocean. He looks at Harmony and smiles. "Like the view?"
Harmony pouted. "You don't surprise me at all. I always go to the sea. Watching people.. They never let me swim or surfing. But if you gonna take me here to do that, my boy-ish look will be wasted." She crossed her arms. "So.. two words.. You FAIL."
Donovan grins slightly. "We're not even there yet. I just asked if you liked the view. I guess that's a no." He starts walking over the sands untill they arrive at a cliff. He puts his hand on the stone and mumbles a couple of words. A glowing symbol appears in the stone and it crumbles away, revealing a pathway.
Harmony's eyes widened. "Wow.. secret pathway.. Where the pathway will lead to?"
Donovan takes her hand and walks in. "Let's see. Shall we?" After a long while of walking in the dark pathway they arrive at a magical place. "Welcome Harmony. In the cave of illusions."

(This is what it looks like.)
 Donovan takes her hand and walks in. "Let's see. Shall we?" After a long while of walking in the dark
(WoW!!!!)

Harmony amazed by the view. "Wooww.... This is a..mazing!!"
Donovan smiles at her. "I guess I did suprise you this time."
Harmony nodded happily. "Yes! Yes, you did!"
"I'm glad I did. I'm actually the only one who knows where to find this cave. Now you do to. So please keep it a secret. okay?" He asked.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Harmony nodded. "Sure! No one ever talk to me, and my brother said I'm an expert in hiding secret. Sooo, I guess you should worry about me telling your secret." Harmony wandered and put her hand in the waterfall. (Small waterfall in the left side of the picture.) "Wooww... magical water..."
Donovan chuckles slightly. "Don't drink the water. It makes you delusional. I tried it before."