bila mpangilio Let's ship fanpop users

crrazycake posted on Jun 18, 2012 at 03:43PM
:D who would you ship who?

bila mpangilio 67 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crrazycake said…
heart
Crrazycake+Usui-takumi
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cool
Crrazycake+Beastboycahill.
mischievous
Dogtier+kitmoly
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kaboomgirl said…
Just..........

No.

Jesus stop this.
angry
NO. If you don't like it fuck off and all the ppl who is against fanpop user shippings, some of us like this so fuck off ok?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 88-Melonlord said…
8adass/BlindBandit92

Forever and ever. <3

Ok that's it. I will take my leave now.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita izfan9500 said…
izfan9500 + izfan9500.
They're a perfect match.
Pasta+Crrazycake
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BlindBandit92 said…
@kaboom RIGHT

@Crrazy Knock it off. >.>
meh
^ seriously you too? -.- leave if you don't want to GOD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Usui--takumi said…
This forum is legal and there is nothing wrong with it. Though it's overrated and against your own morals and opinion, it's not illegal. Ignore if you don't like it. People who want to join can join this forum. Nobody should order her and say "Knock it off" and tell her what to do unless she's doing something illegal and against the law.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 8adass said…
^ agreed with Usui. Blind, who the fuck do you think you are?! >.> did you made yourself the boss of this forum section or even the club itself? Don't boss around. Btw, @88_melonlord, go and fuck yourself ok? Because you seem in love with Blindbandit, so ship yourself with him, I fucking dislike him. If I see you shipping me with him again, I'll fucking report you. Or kill you.
8adass/RulerLord. :P
@8adass, Wow, butthurt much? Don't answer that we all know you are. I have no interest in Kevin whatsoever unlike you, who seems to annoy him every chance you can get. ;) Plus you guys seems happy together. I love love/hate relationships. Report me for all I care. And for killing, I'd like to see you try. ;)
Fuck off. I'm not interested in him in the least. I'm not butthurt, or you just expect me to shut up about it? Seriously go fuck yourself. I'm sure you do that everytime you get a chance to be alone with yourself.
@8adass Wow I think I am a boss? That's a new one. I am just generally tired of shippings. And I do not wanna be paired. If they paired someone else okay but leave me out of it. That's all. I certainly don't wanna be paired with you or near you for that matter. I am pretty sure you stink in real life.

@Crrazy Sheesh alright. Maybe I'll chill but man I can't go anywhere without shippings but you and Usui are correct and I was wrong. I am man enough to admit that.

@88 What me and 8adass have is a HATE relationship not a love-hate one.
"I'm man enough to admit that" This is what I like the most about you, Kevin. You are always frank and willing to understand your faults. This is what makes you cool ^.^
@Usui Thank you Ishan. I appreciate the compliment. But hopefully I should learn to think a little more sometimes before acting.
@blind: You're welcome. Now.@crrazy: It would be better if you add the rating system (example: 5/10 user's post above you) It'll make the forum complete. Anyway. Usui--takumi+r-pattz
@BB don't worry I won't ship you with badass.
@Usui why? Sorry I'd rather not, we don't have to rate them, we just ship users :p
@8, Right. In my mind people have been kicking your a** all over the place. And you care enough to put some fake one as your icon. If I do that every chance I can get, why do I need you to tell me to do it?

@toph, 'right.'
@Usui Now I how'd I know you were going to do that ship? ;)

@88 That chick gets on my frigging nerves, why in the HELL would I like her?
@blind: Let's skip that part. Shall we? You and I both know the reason ;D And I'm really enjoying it. We, people of the random spot, are overcomplaining. This spot is not that much shit anymore. Atleast, not shittier than the old time of this spot. We are not enjoying. We are only complaining. It's hight time we should enjoy the random spot :D
Hey, couples get on each other's nerves.
@usui Dude I do not like her nor will I ever do so. Liking her demeans me. It insults me even. >.> As long as people do not ship me with 8adass I will enjoy the spot. ^^ I agree people should stop complaining but still I literally hate her guts now. The day I like her it will be a cold day in hell.

@88 Couples? Enemies. I hate her. The day I like her WILL be a cold day in hell. A WEEK in hell. >.>
Let me make you feel better Blindbandit92+Tamar20
@Usui -____- You had to go there. >.> No it doesn't make me feel better! >.>
Polarwagon15+Sirlordkingderp (xD) Stabbed for stupidity/=
^xDDD Ok now that made me laugh.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Wendy99 said…
hmmm
@88, stop annoying Blindbandit, can't you see he's annoyed and he hates her. >_> Even I won't allow it, I hate 8adass too, she's a troll, and BB92 is a decent user around here.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Wendy99 said…
NO! Tammie is mine. :(P

Wendy99/Tamar20. This is so typical of me. XD
heart
@wendy you have a mustache? XD @usui lol. @BB you hafta ship fp users or don't comment :p jk

Let's ship 8adass+beastboycahill xD
smirk
^Okay 8adass/crrazycake.
laugh
XD

BB/lovelywitch15
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kitmolly123 said…
=w=; Please don't ship me with anyone.
Sweeney/springly (Pff)
Sinna_himm_chan+blackpanther666
Hey, I'm a troll too remember. I remember Kevin once saying it's gonna take a lot more than that to annoy him. He said no to count him out. And well, I found something that rustled his jimmies.

PS: Nobody ship me please.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iPsychic said…
... I missed the internet war, didn't I? xD

I'm not answering. Remember, that everyone can be a critic. I don't really want another small fight on here so, I'm not answering.
Bye.
@88 Hey you caught me at a bad time. xD But yea you did rustle my jimmies. xD But I didn't give you it so easily tho. xD
GUYS SHIP! This isn't for chattie alright? >_>

Adultswimperson+Tamar20
big smile
Cmrm+MrOrange16
Yeah, sorry.
@blind, xD why?
Why what?
@crrazy Sorry crrazycake. Did I rustle your jimmies? You know how you always do me. AND YOU did the same exact thing with the rate the wallpaper forum and I asked you to stop? REMEMBER? If you do not want it to happen to you don't do it to others. M'kay?

@88 Lol why? I am not going to let a troll rustle my jimmies so easily. :P That's why.

Bond_of_fury/8adass (You fine with that Emily?)
lol ok xD but I don't do it on purpose ^^

Hmm , Killingizgood+Blindbandit xD
MrOrange16+ Shaclowstalker
I just noticed BB ships only 8adass xD

Tamar20+irismess