Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8701-8750 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*Snarls and squrims out of her grip, throwing herself back at Tanglekit* *Bites onto one of his paws and starts yanking it, digging her teeth into his soft pad* ~ Thunderkit

He invaded her space, dude! xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*wails loudly his ears hurting*
Tanglekit

*looks annoyed* Hushpool i thought you were going to work on that.
Skyheart

*nods* I mean Flintstripe isnt that bad looking to. *purrs*
Crowtail

*looks over at the commotion and looks at Bloodkit*
Foxkit

*purrs* thanks.
Flintstripe
KatieK102 commented…
Thunderkit isn't done with him yet! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Katie don't forget my cats
Just responded to them, Team!

*Makes a big show of taking a bite* ~ Duskstorm

*Raises an eyebrow, noting how she makes a point to not look at him* *Realization dawns on him and he grits his teeth silently* "Alright, if you think you can handle it, then I guess we'll start swimming too." ~ Falconstar

"I typically am," *retorts* ~ Shiverpaw
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
Tanglekit! *gets up grabbing him gently* Don't jump into other kits nest *says placing him beside his sister and gently licks his head and ears* -Flaxenrose

*gently nudges her brother looking concerned* Tanglekit... -Dapplekit

That's better *chuckles a bit* -Sheepfluff
*Snarls and squrims out of her grip, throwing herself back at Tanglekit* *Bites onto one of his paws and starts yanking it, digging her teeth into his soft pad* *Digs her claws into his shoulders* ~ Thunderkit

He invaded her space, dude! xD
Come on. She said we could go so let's just go. *pads out of the den* -Bloodkit

*glares at Skyheart* I can't control everything she does Skyheart! It'd be nice if you gave me a little help instead of just constantly rolling your eyes! *does her best to pull Thunderkit away again* -Hushpool

*gives him a look* I suppose... -Featherwing

For? *nuzzles him* -Treetail
*Fights aganist her mother's grip, refusing to let go of Tanglekit, still growling furiously as she continued attacking him* ~ Thunderkit
*nods* I can handle it. Will we be starting now then? *turns back to face him once the blush had faded from her cheeks* -Sweetbriar

Careful about how sure you get. It could lead to your downfall. *suddenly leaps at her, knocking her off her paws and sending them rolling* -Wrenflight
*narrows his eyes and pads over grabbing Thunderkit roughly and sets her down* CAN YOU STOP? *growls at her*
Skyheart

*whimpers when she finally gets pulled away and looks around in panic for a safe place to hide*
Tanglekit

*nods and pads out of the nuresry*
Foxkit

What im just saying he has good taste in cats.
Crowtail

You know what for.
Flintstripe
*Softens as soon as Skyheart pulls her off, shrinking slightly beneath his gaze* "I'm done," *quickly meows, although her narrowed eyes never left Tanglekit* ~ Thunderkit

*rushes over gently picks him up* Tanglekit oh my StarClan come here honey! *says bringing him back to their nest licking his bleeding ears* What were you doing over there?! *says worriedly licking him again* -Flaxenrose

*looks at Thunderkit and narrows her eyes* Mean Thunderkit! *squeaks angrily* -Dapplekit
*As soon as Dapplekit speaks, her eyes narrow again and she growls, and without another moment's hesitance she throws herself at the she-kit, and starts nipping harshly at her face, eyes and muzzle* *Dig her claws deep into her shoulders* ~ Thunderkit

They'll just have to learn the hard way... Thunderkit rules the nursery >:D
*looks up at his mother frantically and just whimpers*
Tanglekit

*keeps his eyes narrows at his kit* Good. Now stop attacking other kits okay? *says dryly*
Skyheart
KatieK102 commented…
Errrr, might wanna take another look, Tangle xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tanglebelly commented…
wewe ALL maoni TO FAST zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
KatieK102 commented…
xDDD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*huffs and quickly pads out to watch Bloodkit and Foxkit* -Hushpool

It's huge out here! -Bloodkit

He's our son, so I wouldn't suspect anything less. -Featherwing

You don't have to thank me for that, goofball. -Treetail
KatieK102 commented…
Too late for Dapplekit... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tanglebelly commented…
ITS ALL TO LATE zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
KatieK102 commented…
YOUR Cats HAVE HAD THIS COMING FOR *YEARS*, TANGLE! REVENGEEE! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tanglebelly commented…
fair enough :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*As soon as Dapplekit speaks, her eyes narrow again and she growls, and without another moment's hesitance she throws herself at the she-kit, and starts nipping harshly at her face, eyes and muzzle* *Dig her claws deep into her shoulders* ~ Thunderkit

They'll just have to learn the hard way! Thunderkit rules the nursery >:D
Can Thunderkit stop attacking her denmates long enough for my other cats to get replied to?! XD
*squeaks but unlike her brother once the claws came out she clawed back at the she-cat though she was smaller her frantic kicks and claws kept the she-cat from getting at her face though her poor little shoulders bled* Get off! *growls* -Dapplekit

*nods in agreement looking for his father*
Foxkit

Mhmm i think he gets his good taste from me you know.
Crowtail

Oh just accpet the compliment you fur ball.
Flintstripe
Gah, sorry Team xDD

*Nods and gestures towards the lake* "Go back in, then." ~ Falconstar

*Grips his neck with her paws, latching on to him as they roll* ~ Shiverpaw
Darkmist grab her! *shouts frantically* -Flaxenrose
"NO!" *Snarls, forcing past her weak attemps and latches onto her ears, biting hard until her ears bled* *Shoves her weaker body down, pinning her paws, and begins clawing her exposed stomach* ~ Thunderkit
*quickly grabs Thunderkit pulling her off and pins her down roughly with a paw* Thunderkit what did i just say!?
Skyheart
KatieK102 commented…
Again, you're too late Tangle XDDD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tanglebelly commented…
dont worry i fixed it :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
KatieK102 commented…
You'll hate to learn how to type faster if wewe ever want to beat Thunderkit!! >:D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tanglebelly commented…
Haha au just refresh zaidi often :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I don't even know what to comment in this situation cause everyone posts different stuff at the same time :p
KatieK102 commented…
Eh, just let Tangle deal with Thunder and wewe can focus on the non-physio-territorial Cats xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tanglebelly commented…
HALP zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*once Thunderkit is pulled away she stands weakly and goes back to her father bleeding* -Dapplekit

Oh my StarClan we have to get Merry my poor kits there only a few days old! *says almost frantically* -Flaxenrose
*nods and glances at him again before slowly padding into the shallows* All the way out to the center? -Sweetbriar

*Manages to flip her over on her stomach and tries to pin down her legs* -Wrenflight

*gazes around* And so many cats! -Bloodkit

Oh really? -Featherwing

*Purrs and licks his cheek* I will. -Treetail
*pressing against his mother Shivering in fear*
Tanglekit

*turns over to them* Sorry..*mutters*
Skyheart
*Narrows her eyes and hisses at Dapplekit as she pads away, eyes lit with aderline and triumph* ~ Thunderkit
It's okay. It's all right. *tries his best to sooth his mate* You stay here with Tanglekit, I'll take Dapplekit to the medicine den. *glares at Skyheart momentarily* Learn to control your kit, Skyheart! She won't last very long with the clan if she's trying to kill her denmates! *picks up his daughter gently and hurries out of the den with her* -Darkmist
mhmm I mean i got you didnt i?
Crowtail

Good! *rolls onto his stomatch*
Flintstripe

*nods looking at all the cats* i wonder who the leader is!
Foxkit

"Of course. You won't get a work out if you dont actually work for it." ~ Falconstar

*While he was focused on her legs, she struck* *Suddenly leans forward and drags her tongue across his nose and muzzle slowly, the gesture obviously sensual* *Purrs quietly, as her eyes soften* ~ Shiverpaw

*growls lowly at him and pads after Thunderkit giving her a quick cuff over the hear* Mouse brian
Skyheart
*pads up to the two kits* That would be Falconstar. -Scorchgaze

Who are you? *looks up at him before sniffing his paw* -Bloodkit

How sweet. *purrs* But I managed to get the most handsome tom in the clan, so I think he gets his good taste from me. -Featherwing

*licks his shoulders* You wouldn't mind doing that again though, would you? You seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. -Treetail
*Ducks, smartly avoiding the cuff* *huffs and looks up at him indigently, hardly a scratch on her* "Their fault!" *protests* "He stepped into my nest! And she called me a name!" ~ Thunderkit
Sorry!? Your kit just attacked my kits! *hisses fiercely she never was this angry she was always so polite and sweet* You need to teach your daughter some discipline because she clearly doesnt respect any cat! I wont have her runnning around attacking mmy kits every two seconds that doesnt amke her a warrior it makes her a brute! I respect you both so highly as cats I know you can get her more in line then this... -Flaxenrose
"she was always so kind and positive there was no bad side to anything or anyone in her mind everyone had something worthy of praise* -Flaxenrose"

AH-HAH! I did it - I finally managed to provoke one of Blue's cats! xDD Jeeze, I didn't think any of them had it in them, Blue!
Just making sure. *dips down under the water before popping her head back up and paddling out again* It's an exercise, but it's also pretty relaxing. -Sweetbriar

*freezes in place, clearly thrown off guard by this* W-What are you doing? -Wrenflight
(Idk whether to be concerned for him or happy for him XD)
*hurries into the medicine cat den* Merryberry! Yellowblaze! *sets Dapplekit down softly in a nest* It'll be okay sweetie. *licks her tenderly* -Darkmist
Don't fuck with Flaxenrose's kits she's a very loving mother and you hurt her kits it's gonna make her snap haha
*lashes his tail at her not bothering to comment and looks at his daughter softly* You arent a brute... Just be more careful okay?
Skyheart

*nods* i wouldnt mind it..
Flintstripe

Oh you are jsut trying to take all the credit!
Crowtail

*looks up at him in awe*
Foxkit
I'll be okay daddy... *says gently licking her wounds ignoring the pain though she was sweet she seemed strong she tried to hold her own* -Dapplekit

*rushes over looking at the kit and curses* What happened?! *snaps a bit as she races to grab comfrey and cobwebs* -Merryberry
*Ignores his question for a moment, slowl dragging her tongue from his muzzle to his ear* *Then breathes,* "I'm winning." *Suddenly flips them over, taking advantage of his confused state to pin him down and win the match, smirking* ~ Shiverpaw

"If you can relax then you're not putting every ounce of yourself into it!" ~ Falconstar

*Presses aganist her father's leg, taken back by Flaxenrose's anger. She didn't know the queen, but didn't expect her to snap* "They started it," *Mumbles to her father* ~ Thunderkit
I'm Scorchgaze. You must be Bloodkit and Foxkit. -Scorchgaze

How did you know?! *asks excitedly* -Bloodkit

*Smiles* I'm deputy. It's my job to know. *looks at Foxkit* I'm also good friends with your father. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Not all of it. You were the one that made the first moves after all. -Featherwing

*purrs and licks his cheek* It makes me happy that I could give you pleasure. -Treetail
All right then. *grumbles to herself, pumping her legs harder to pick up speed against the water* -Sweetbriar

*eyes widened at his loss* What kind of tactic was that?! -Wrenflight
*lashes her tail a bit angers still but calming down after her outburst* I'm sorry to shout but It needed to be said. This better not happen again.. *with that he goes back to the nest gently grabbing Tanglekit* Lets go get your ear fixed up love... *coos to him gently* -Flaxenrose
Well yea i had to make the first move you wouldnt budge a paw!
Crowtail

*purrs and nuzzles him and gets to his paws* Im glad it makes you happy
Flintstripe

*looks at her gently* Just only fight cats who attack you from now on okay? *says quietly*
Skyheart

You are friends with my father!? Do you know where he is?
Foxkit
Skyheart and Hushpool's kit is out of control. *huffs angrily**licks the blood from his daughter's fur* -Darkmist
*Watches her carefullly* ~ Falconstar

*Smirks at him, leaning forward so that their noses touched* "The dirty kind. I believe you basically approved of this tacit when you said, 'if you want to fight dirty I'll allow it'." ~ Shiverpaw
I just got back from patrol with him. *purrs* Want me to get him? -Scorchgaze

That's certainly changed now, hasn't it? *tugs on his ear lightly, purring* -Featherwing

*stands up and stretches* I definitely look forward to next time. -Treetail
*looks at him, genuinely confused, and tilts her head* "But he stepped into my nest. And the small kit said I was mean, so I had to show her that I could take her!" ~ Thunderkit