The Fanfic Percabeth ReunionS- Not a MOA fic

EllieMay22 posted on Mar 19, 2012 at 02:13AM
THIS IS NOT A Mark of Athena fic. 1) Because I can never keep a forum for long. 2) Because I love this couple. It's my OTP. 3)Because I see many ways there reunion could go.

Criticism is accepted only lightly though and only constructive.

I am new here...sort of. Actually I've been here for years and have had 3 accounts but nobody ever cares if I said who I was, so I don't say.

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO, or HOO, and am only using the characters for a fanfiction and do not claim ownership over them.

Rated T for language, very lightly and possibly none. That's basically it, (: R&R
-Ellie

The Fanfic 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllieMay22 said…
smile
First one! Eeeep! Part Uno.
Piper POV:

I know, I am not one to judge. Nor have I known Annabeth for very long to know how she really truly acts. But I can say, she is not normal. This whole boat ride for her, and all of us because of her, has been hectic and nerve racking. Chewing her nails and pulling her hair, trying desperately to do something productive, has not helped her at all. She came the leader, and is suppose to be, actually trying to be, but failing miserably. I honestly hope once she sees this guy, her boyfriend, she won't keep being like this. Because it sucks for all of us to see her like this. I will personally give him a punch in the face if he has found another girl though.

I was jarred out of my thoughts whenever Leo came over the intercom, "Hello Argonauts! This is your Supreme Commander Leo speaking! We will be landing in Camp Jupiter in, say, five minutes so prepare for landing! Leo out!"

I quickly looked at Annabeth who had been trying to read a book. She looked as if she were going to have a panic attack. Better yet, was having one. Hyperventilating at best.

"Annabeth, calm down!" I said with little charmspeak. It hadn't been effecting her in the slightest so I had given up a while ago on it.

She shot me her best, "I am calm, bitch!" look and carried on with her process of trying to breathe and actually walk at the same time.

I sighed and walked over to her.

"Annabeth, Percy is going to be here. He is a hero. He can live and survive. I'm sure he can. He will remember you. He will still love you. If he does not, then I will personally smack him, but I know he will! Any guy that has a chance with you is a lucky one and will not take that chance for granted." I finished. She was glad for that and I hope I helped her, because she hugged me and lost a little of the wariness in her eyes. Hint the word "little".

As we all gathered at the edge of the ship as Leo and Jason started to lower it down into a large grassy field, I started to feel nervous. What if Jason had a girlfriend? We weren't technically dating now anyways and are just getting better. What if another girl pops into the picture?

I shook my head and tried to clear the thoughts. Everything was going to be alright...Right?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MisterPerfect1 said…
heart
Sounds cool!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Simcool said…
smile
You have great writing and it's sad no one has seen it yet.
I think you should keep it going it sounds good!
It's funny the way Annabeth freaks out
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AthenianGirl21 said…
big smile
This is great!!! Yeah, Piper, I agree, I would slap him too.