Code Geass Leluche is NOT dead! right?

lolipopgrl113 posted on Jun 17, 2009 at 03:18PM
okay! gearing up for a super rant. . !!!!!
reasons y lulu cannot be dead:
1. the official website posted that leluche lamperouge is in fact dead but not leluche vi britania, and as we all know lamperouge was a fake last name so the fake leluche us dead in a way of meaning never comming back . . if that makes any sense.

2. you apparently must die before becommng imortal hence charles getting leluche to kill him in c's world. and as you may know leluche technically killed charles during the ragna rock thingy because he say's i reject u or something.and then to get the code you must have contact i think(could be wrong) so when charles grabes leluches throat=contact.

3. cc was in the church with the nun in a pool of blood so the nun gave her the code and if you look carefully you'll see cc has the two eyes of geass. and the nun is dead dead and cc is dead and gains her code.

4. the wagon driver: honestyl even in anime how many pple go around completely covered up like that? get real i don't buy it for a second. . .

5. gehrimia gotwald who loves leluche with a fiery passion just let's him die?????? I DON"T THINK SO.he smiles and calles off the southerlands when zeroaku comes in.

in the end if they do make code geass R3 it would rock but let's face it. zero and leluche were two completely different pple in my eyes. leluche was the gaurdian who wanted to protect his sister no matter the cost. while zero was the kinght for justice who would liberate japan no matter the cost. there are so many reasons i can give bandai to make code geass R3 or a movie but what it realy comes down to is if we choose to believe that Leluche Vi Britania or Zero or Leluche Lamperouge is realy alive. For me, at least he is alive in my heart and no one can tell me otherwise. . .

thanx.

Code Geass 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita princess19 said…
crying
i think its a cute idea to think that lelouch is alive, but could you really imagine the series without his death? i mean, the ending totally sets the storyline apart, makes it that much better... idk i want to believe that lulu is somewhere with CC but i sorta kinda doubt the makers would let him live...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rusty746454 said…
sadly he is...