H2O Just Add Water What they should do in a episode.

fireandflame posted on Jul 08, 2009 at 04:17PM
i think that on a full moon episode they should have one of the girls pull a boy into the moon pool as the full moon shows above that volcano opening and have a merMAN.that would be cool.i think they should have it happen 2 Zane cauze he wants to tell people the secret,but he cant if he's also a fish.DO U AGREE????
last edited on Jul 09, 2009 at 06:12PM

H2O Just Add Water 12 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blitzholly said…
smile
i agree that would be cool

rikki+zane=Zikki love forever :>) RC+ZB
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janny108 said…
Hey Blitzholly I recognize U from fanfiction.net.Yeah maybe a story idea?? That is a good one fireandflame!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mikethecat said…
i think so probably you are right.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fireandflame said…
smile
thanks 4 agreeing with me,but what do u guys think they should do in a episode????
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kr0lltopp said…
Zane as a merman? That had been awesome:D I wonder what it would look like. I guess he wouldn't have get a golden bra, lol!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
yea i wanted a merman too i wanted it to be lewis but hes leaving lame and maybe will the new guy tht be a nice "twist in the tail" lmfao
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2OJAW21 said…
Yeah no offense but Zane isn't that cute i'd rather see Lewis or Will cuz their both really hot! I think in an episode before all the brek ups all three guys(and this is before bella so like Emma give it to Ash, Rikki to Zane and Cleo to Lewis..but no emma just had to leave.)should be transferred the mermaid powers on a full moon for like 24 hours.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2OJAW21 said…
Also you know how Cleo can like lift up small parts of water..There should be like a full moon that triples their powers so she could like move a huge wave or something. Just a thought
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fireandflame said…
your right h2ojaw21,zane ISNT cute , and the part with the tripple power.what would rikki & emma (or bella)do?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MissJory said…
I think they should do an episode where Bella tells them the story of how she became a mermaid and they show the flashback.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ClewisforLife said…
tongue
I've been thinking.
What if Zane kissed Cleo? I would love that. Then there would be tension between them and Cleo doesnt want Lewis to know and Zane doesnt want Rikki to know.
And I think Cleo should pull Zane in cause she would be in the moon pool and he would try to help her.
I've also thought that Cleo should be dating Lewis and the new girl Bella kisses him and Cleo would be standing right there and she would disappear on to mako. Then, Zane would see her swimming when he's on his boat and comfort her. BELLA=EVIL!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
im with missjory i want to see bella turn into a mermaid i think they will explain it so i hope they do XD