H2O Just Add Water Season Three Official Trailor!!

pinklollipops90 posted on Aug 19, 2009 at 09:43AM
It's finally out!! :D

link

it looks great! what does everyone think of it?

also that comp the lady mentioned at the start of the vid is for people in the UK aged between 8 and 15. The girls are going to London next month to appear on a Nickelodeon tv show & you can meet them if you win the comp :D

go to the nickelodeon UK website if you want to enter it :)

Also is says season three is airing this October in the UK and I think Aus too! :D

H2O Just Add Water 19 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mikethecat said…
kiss
can't wait forward see show in season 3. thank pinklollipops90
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blitzholly said…
smile
i saw it i can't wait 4 it but h2o stopped showing here it annoys me but i still can't wait 4 it (mehhh i wish i lived in london so i could see the h2o group cariba heine roxs)

Rikki+Zane=Zikki love forever :>) RC+ZB
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janny108 said…
I think Cariba looks great with her new haircut!
if you are a member of Cariba heine's yahoo group you can see the pic of her and Jamie. I can't send the link here I'm at a public computer.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
omg i love it and also y havent people jumped on this theres only 99 views? wtf people this is te Real trailer its from the UK nick's website
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmmaClaireFan said…
-vomits-
lol EmmaClaire! Seriously maybe ppl are losing interest. I know I am. I don't know why ppl feel they have to alter the official trailer though
wat do mean alter i know tht girl was on it in the beggining but it was altered with music or anything thts the offical trailer str8 from the UK site god get ur facts str8 jenny before u go off saying it altered and wat not
surprise
well gee what do I know about these trailers? It's just that other ppl are not100% sure.I mean it's obvious if it says fanbased or something.It's not my opinion!
seriously, that trailer has to be the worst thing i've laid eyes on since I read 'breaking dawn' from twilight.
wtf? im sorry ur a bloody emma fan cry cry sob sob he quit her fault u just bitchy because u liked emma who was a crap actress tht didnt add anything to the show but annoyance. the trailer is NOT fanbased u fucking mental patient go to nickelodeon .co.uk and click on h20 and click series 3 trailer its the exact same thing
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pinklollipops90 said…
No offence, but if you dont like it, dont watch it. No one is forcing you to watch it. There will be pleanty of people who will still enjoy the show without Emma in it. Bella already has lot's of fans and the show hasn't even started yet. Janny & Emily all the comments I see from you two about season 3/Indiana Evans are negative, why do you even bother with season 3 if you dont like it?
fair enough that you are Emma fans & liked the first two seasons best, but I dont get why your still watching youtube vids/ reading about season three if you hate it so much and think it will suck? your oppinions are obviosly not going to change on it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mikethecat said…
smile
i agree with pinklollipops90, without emma don't watch it. if without emma fans then go ahead watch. lot of bella fans like so am i. i go ahead watch it without emma. it's moved on. it's emma/claire decision to leave the show. bella/indiana didn't steal emma/claire that's how jonathan shiff/staff got hired bella/indiana got in role for the show. IT'S MOVED ON !!!!!!!!!!!
everyone is entitled to their opinion ppl can voice their opinion even it doesn't match yours.
I know we are not the only ones who feel the way we do for whatever reason.
ok first off theres a edit button in forums its a universal rule tht double posting isnt cool and second off i completely agree 500% with pinklollipops im sick of hearing u janny and oter users go on here and bash season 3 when u havent seen it, and its for a stupid reason if ur a H2o fan u would shut up and watch it and find the good things about her leaving, but it seems to me tht all u care about emma ur just a emma fan without emma u wouldnt watch the show which shows ur love for the show is none people in shows die off leave w/e all the time do people stop watching it? no because they like the show
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pinklollipops90 said…
Yes I know you are intilted to your own oppinion, but seriously you have been going on about it for ages! saying that it's going to be crap ever since you found out Emma would not be in it. We get that you dont like the changes for season three. If you dont like it, dont watch it- simple as that. There will be pleanty of people who will still like it, or may even like it better!

"ur a bloody emma fan cry cry sob sob he quit her fault u just bitchy because u liked emma who was a crap actress tht didnt add anything to the show but annoyance."

...right. thats not the only reason i don't like Bella/Indiana. and also, your opinion, right, if Emma/Claire is such a bad actress how come she got a role in a horror film? And also how come many, many people (besides me & Janny) are disappointed with her leaving? Think about it, if you have the mental capacity to even think.
dont even bring the movie i saw the movie she was in it for like 10 minutes on and off throughout the movie shes not the star or any good character and people are depressed because she was a mermaid on the show and people dont like change