H2O Just Add Water Will It Feel Like H2o

justaddh20 posted on Aug 20, 2009 at 01:30PM
emma was smart, indiana seems to be shallow, and if they try to carry the show with her i think h2o will be ruined.
i've seen good shows get campy and corny.
if it feels like h2o i'll be happy.
i hope h2o doesn't get trendy and lower its script to silliness.
but without emma it may just go that way.

H2O Just Add Water 10 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
no emma made the show horrible she was always bitchy and rude to everyone and she couldnt act to save her life im glad there a new mermaid
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janny108 said…
I'd hate to think of how a mermaid who's been 8 will affect the show if you think Emma was overbearing
im sorry bella probably wont be constantly being a bitch to cleo and rikki
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita justaddh20 said…
i'm not going fight about this i just want newcomers be aware.cleo is my favorite but i'm going to give bella a chance but emma was made the leader of the trio and she brought balance to the show and it didn't become a bubblegum hanna montanna nonsense. fans of the orginial trio were here first and we're very protective.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmmaClaireFan said…
Emma was never a bitch to Cleo & Rikki. Sure, they fought but what friendship DOESN'T fight? It's called "adding reality". And also, Claire Holt IS A GOOD ACTRESS. Yeah I know, it may seem a bit biased because I'm a fan of Claire but it's true.
no shes not most of the time shes on shes was saying lines like she was reading a book with no emotion
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmmaClaireFan said…
If you want to see an actress that has no emotion, point at Kristen Stewart. I like her but she plays no emotion at all.

And Claire is a good actress, she does show emotion in her lines.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fireandflame said…
u should see a pic of pheobe,caribia,and the newest member.it just doesnt look right.plus,emmas the one who keeps the group 2gether.without her the entire show will be SO LAME!! but,we might as well just give the new one a try,right?
y bother fireandflame the show is gonna be "so lame" there isnt a point and emma doesnt keep the group togather season 2 episode 2 or 3 emma rikki into a fight emma to self centered to give up the fight almost cause them to break up as friends who put it back togather CLEO not emma
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita justaddh20 said…
as for me personally i'm going to miss emma, and i for one am not really attacking indiana, i'd be critical about anyone that's taking emma's place.