H2O Just Add Water it's been a good run

justaddh20 posted on Aug 29, 2009 at 07:28AM
the show looks silly, claire is my second favorite but after seeing cleo get a major face lift claire maybe my favorite now. i'll give it a chance but the whole thing just looks shallow and nothing like season 1 and 2.
i think the magic is gone. but with hanna montanna leading the pack maybe shallow is in. well i think i'm out!

H2O Just Add Water 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pinklollipops90 said…
what do you mean by "after seeing cleo get a major face lift"
Phoebe is now 20, she looks older then she was in season one and two because she is. But she dosnt look like shes had a face lift!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmmaClaireFan said…
I agree, but not with the facelift thing.
But H20 does look really silly, in the sneakpeek video, the effect where Rikki gets pulled into the water looked REALLY fake.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
no they dont they look nice for a mid budget tv show and wtf is water throwing someone in the water suppose to look like? and wtf are u talking about hanana montana? she has NOTHING to do with h20
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janny108 said…
Justaddh2o: I agree with you, the show wasn't meant to go beyond 2 seasons
H2o_James: I think justaddH2o is referring to something Jonathan Shiff said about "wer're competing with the likes of Hannah Montana"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
but theyre arent they are COMPLETLY different shows with completely different stories and like any one any show is gonna be as big as hananah shes mental but people like her for some reason