H2O Just Add Water Zikki

bella_and_emma posted on Sep 08, 2009 at 10:09PM
According to multiple sources, Rikki and Zane are going to break up again in season 3. Also according to these sources, the breakup causes Zane to decide to try to exploit Mako island's secrets... Do you think the rumors are true?
if so, why would Zane do that to Rikki (even if they had broken up), and how do you think the girls will solve the problem? Do you think Zikki will survive this breakup? Do you want Rikki and Zane to get back together?

H2O Just Add Water 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crushkid said…
I don't know why Zane would do that. He seems so loyal to Rikki and I can't imagine him trying to reveal their secret. I think they will get back together somehow, and I do want them to.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
ok u have it a little wrong rikkir breaks up with Zane then he tries to exploit mayko
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bella_and_emma said…
hmmm... i think crushkid means they dont know why zane would try to exploit the girls secrets, not why he would break up with rikki... but yeah, i'm pretty sure he just tries to exploit makos secrets, not the girls' secrets...

unfortunatley, if mako's secrets were revealed, he would probably reveal the girls' secret shortly thereafter
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita beckstar said…
I hear he ends up having to choose between bella and rikki and they fight...but I don't know if that is true
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bella_and_emma said…
That probably is just a rumor- According to footage in the trailer, Bella ends up with Will (they guy who discovers another cave on mako, turning water against the girls)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
and people RIkki breaks up with zane not th other way around
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crushkid said…
Yeah, exploiting Mako's secrets sounds about the same as exploiting the girls' secret...