H2O Just Add Water NOOOOOOOOOOOO...NEW NECKLACES

H2OJAW21 posted on Sep 09, 2009 at 09:53PM
Okay in the trailer when Cleo and Rikki are in the JuiceNet cafe with Lewis and Zane and they're dancing to bella singing if you look you see that cleo, rikki, and bella all have these new look alike necklaces..i like the old ones better but i guess these new ones are for cleo rikki and bella and the old ones are for cleo rikki and emma... :/

H2O Just Add Water 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita beckstar said…
thats weird, because in other trailers they are wearing their normal necklaces
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crushkid said…
worried
I noticed the new necklaces too! ;( It IS sad, although I GUESS it makes sense. They want to make Bella part of a new threesome, even though Emma/Rikki/Cleo will always be the best. <3 Now if only Emma wasn't leaving...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita h2oemma44 said…
sad
Yeah, it's a BIG mistake. They should have made a new locket for Bella. Emma's my favorite and I never noticed how great she was until she left.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blitzholly said…
i am sad that they have a new necklaces but if u look at the media kit u know y they have a different necklace or go on wikipedia and look at the season 3 eps. descprition u will see y but i like both of them

Rikki+Zane=Zikki love forever :>) RC+ZB
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmmaClaireFan said…
They should of at least kept Cleo & Rikki wearing the lockets, as a piece of the old season