H2O Just Add Water when you've been here as long as i have...

justaddh20 posted on Sep 10, 2009 at 04:55AM
you newbies are going to have to understand why us original trio fans are protective, we've been here longer than you.

there was a poll in this forum that was made long ago and i never thought it was nice. it asked if one mermaid were to leave who would you want it to be. most chose emma. i never answered because it was possible that claire could have come on here and read it and got her feelings hurt.

all three were important.

i'm going to give the new season a chance but i watch it in protest.

H2O Just Add Water 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
ive bene on here for a while but alot of the "newbies" are not newbies tot he show u have to understand tht too and i highly doubt claire was ever on here
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2OJAW21 said…
Who freakin cares how long you've been on fanpop justaddh2o most everyone has watched h2o since it first came out. You're only protective because you just dont want to let go of emma. Shes gone get over it nothing will change that if you don't like bella dont watch the show.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmmaClaireFan said…
I agree with justaddh2o.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita beckstar said…
er....i'm a newbie but that doesn't mean you should treat me differently because I'm new
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
ur treating the newbies like they have never watched the show which s stupd
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bella_and_emma said…
Hmmm... i didnt know about that question, since even tho i've been watching for a long time, i only recently joined fanpop.
However, i don't think that a poll on a fan site alone would be enough to cause someone to quit a show, even if said actress did see the quiz question.
I've heard that the reason why she's not in season 3 is that she had already agreed to be in a movie called "the messenger 2" which had a filming schedule overlapping with that of H2O. She probably agreed to that a long time ago, before they started talking about having a season 3. This is a fairly plausible option, because the show was initially only going to have two seasons. However, once the producers saw how popular it had become, they decided they might try for a third season, by which point Claire had already agreed to be in "the messenger 2". That's also why there was so much bigger of a gap between the 2nd and 3rd seasons than the 1st and 2nd seasons (even if they hadnt needed to find a new actress, they still needed to write the scripts for the 3rd season, something that normally would have been done alot sooner, if that season had been expected from the beginning). After all, most shows determine how many seasons they will have, and stick to that plan. However, when a show turns out to be much more popular than anticipated, sometimes (like in h2o's case) the producers decide to get together for another season