H2O Just Add Water Is Lewis Really Leaving?

crushkid posted on Sep 11, 2009 at 06:46PM
I heard he was going to be just in a few episodes. If he leaves for good, I'm going to be sad because he's probably my favorite character. :/

H2O Just Add Water 10 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pinklollipops90 said…
He leaves half way through, I think he filmed 13 eps. Angus had to leave to film his other show, Packed To The Rafters.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crushkid said…
Do you think he will be in the finale though, at least?? :/
Because if not... I don't know. It won't seem right at all.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
hes leaving he wants to do more mature film roles
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janny108 said…
Yeah he's like 20. Craig Horner(Ash) and Luke Mitchell(Will) are like 23, 24 and they did H2o.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pinklollipops90 said…
It's not that he didnt want to do h2o, im sure if the filmings of packed to the rafters and season 3 of h2o didnt clash (they were being filmed at the same time) he would have finished all of the eps of h2o instead of half. Angus has been filming packed to the rafters since 2007 and he had signed a contract for it so he cant just say no to it. He probably thought h2o was over when he started on packed to the rafters, as season 2 was suposed to be the end. It's good he's still going to be in some of season 3 though, it's better then none :) and he did go to the end of filming party for h2o season 3, I saw him in the pictures so maybe he comes back for the last ep or something :) unless he just went to the party lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janny108 said…
um I already know this I'm sure this is for others that may not?
Okay, thanks pinklollipops. Janny, obviously I want to know... otherwise this question would not be posted. Lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita amylee963 said…
I'll be sad to see lewis leave, he does a great job in H20... and an equally great job in Packed to the Rafters.... I certainly dont think he is too old to play the role (check out the older H20 fans out there!), but if he wants to concentrate on another series then good luck to him!
Yes, same... I've never seen Packed to the Rafters. I should. :)