H2O Just Add Water Lewis Leaving Storyline

EmmaClaireFan posted on Oct 04, 2009 at 09:58AM
"Lewis is given the chance of a lifetime with an opportunity to study overseas. But he‟s interrupted from telling Cleo by Sam and Don surprising everyone and announcing an early wedding ceremony. When Kim learns about Lewis‟ impending departure, she sees an opportunity to sabotage the event and breaks the news to Cleo. Distraught but determined, Cleo focuses her attention on organising the entire ceremony for Don and Sam on her own, outside the cafe. With Lewis as Best Man and Cleo as Maid of Honour, the ceremony is icy. Another stunt from Kim gives Lewis the opportunity to declare his love for Cleo and let her know his decision – he‟s not going. Not to be foiled by her sister, Kim plots yet another way to derail everything and this time succeeds, nearly exposing the trio as mermaids. But with Rikki, Bella, Will and Lewis‟ help, Cleo recovers the ceremony and transports it to Mako, to finally give Don and Sam the wedding they deserve. In the process, she realises she must let Lewis go to follow his dreams – and in a bittersweet goodbye, Lewis departs."

Summary for episode 13, in which Lewis leaves. I think it's sweet, I may just tune in for this episode lol.

H2O Just Add Water 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janny108 said…
well it's more reasonable way to go than getting caught in a hurricane don't know where those ppl got thier info
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pinklollipops90 said…
yeah it is sweet. It will be sad though :( Lewis is my fav guy character. lol Janny, dont belive what people say unless they show you reliable proof, often they just make it up! that would have been stupid if there was a hurricane.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janny108 said…
yeah ppl want to say they know all about it and give ep synopsis and they don't know what they are talking about for sure
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmmaClaireFan said…
yeah it WILL be sad! cleo&lewis are such a sweet couple :(