H2O Just Add Water Season 3 Removed From Youtube!

pinklollipops90 posted on Oct 29, 2009 at 02:18PM
it's all been removed due to copyright :(

H2O Just Add Water 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mikethecat said…
smile
yes i know someone to make copyright the claim from jonathan m. shiff. i saw that on youtube.com someone copyright it will be arrest for sure.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mikethecat said…
if someone use copyright could be jail for up to 5 years or more
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
crying
OMG I HATE LIFE DXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita justaddh20 said…
no one goes to jail for uploading copyrighted material to youtube. the only one that gets the complaint is youtube. the most that happens to the one running the account is after 3 strikes the account is removed and then you can make a brand new one within minutes. that's one of the main reasons people have youtube accounts.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pinklollipops90 said…
It's still getting posted on youtube :) but you have to be quick before they get deleted! theres also a guy putting them on megaupload, that didnt work for me though :( I just got the audio & no video.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita beckstar said…
missjonasnancy deleted most of hers because of copyright. Another user has them. But episode 10 part 2 stops halfway through for me at 3.54
do you guys have the same problem? every computer in the house still does the same thing for me
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita beckstar said…
ok, i managed to fix it :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita justaddh20 said…
there's always going to be someone who uploads it on youtube somewhere.
i think they have all of season 1 and two encoded to where a program immediately disables the video, kind of like the way warner music group immediately disables their music.
but season 3 i think is just hunted by the copyright hounds.
they're going to be very busy.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dan_07 said…
smile
someone just uploaded the episodes... it waz totonica101!! i am watchin the episodes rite now!!!!!!!!